Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny Left_bar_bleue18/200Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:43 am

1. Walking down the hallway Zero was looking around at the walls and noticed the strange markings on it. Having to close his eyes the images of his father just appeared before him having to understand that he’ll may get to ask questions on what really is going on. As the young boy was wanting to figure out everything Zero came across the room that his father told him about. “Well this is it…but it’s got some weird markings on it and I can’t even tell what the hell they even say…” Zero sighed and pushed open the door walking in. Only to see nothing around him before the door closed hard on him
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny Left_bar_bleue18/200Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:44 am

2. Sealing him in the room the boy was locked in darkness but soon after a burst of light started shining around him having the same man appear once more and turned to look over at him with a warm smile. “Good you found it…you’re really my son no matter what it would seem. So tell me about yourself my son?” Zero was blinking and looking over at his father pointing saying, “HOLD THE HELL ON…first I’m confused and doing good all at the same time but I would like some answers from you. At least that would be something that is nice to me at least.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:44 am

3. His father nodded saying, “Well first what the problem is this…the balance of things is wearing thin and starting to shift. Then there is you that you have the lightning seal on your back. It’s nothing special but it stored the last of my chakra into you until now. I needed to make sure the time was right for me to talk to you. The world is coming to an end that will be completely off and have others fighting once again.” Zero was still confused on what the hell was going on and decided to say out loud. “First off ok good for them…now explain to me what the hell this seal is suppose to do?”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

4. Nodding the man looked over at the young boy saying, “It’s suppose to allow you to talk to me for only this one time. So I can teach you how to control your chakra even more and how to train your chakra. However the seal is limited to some abilities because I couldn’t finish it. But if you are following in the same footsteps as I did that means you’ll be able to complete it to what it was suppose to be before anything. Now…there is a certain amount of time I have to spend with you my son so please sit down and let me explain everything about the how to focus on what is needed in life.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

5. Zero nodded and sat down crossing his legs looking at his father. The man he believed that left his family to just die somewhere but it seem it was something different. “Father…what is it that your trying to tell me or what is coming to this world?” His father turned looking at him with a blank stare saying, “That I’m not sure myself but I could feel it those times I walked among the living. I remember the moon turning red at one time and I could feel an odd chakra coming from somewhere in the air. But as I looked into the sky to see the moon I could have sworn I saw a light.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:45 am

6. Tilting his head the young boy was confused a little bit but thought to himself. ‘The moon turned red…could that have something to do with all the riots?’ Zero’s father shook his head saying. “Anyway back to what I was going to explain to you. As you know the you are from the Raikou clan. We’ve been gifted with certain powers that can control something far dangerous if feared because of our Raiton. Our chakra changes the color based off our emotions and sometimes the jutsu will obtain that feature as well. So you’ll have to learn to control it because if you don’t you’ll go crazy about it.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:45 am

7. Next, after you leave this room I’ll vanish forever and the seal on your back will deactivate. Meaning you’ll have to make this count in order for you to obtain what is needed for you to pass in this world. After which as you’ll be studying the ways of sealing I believe cause of the clan’s future is based off of that as well.” Zero nodded saying, “What is going on and why now do you show up to talk with me?” His father paused saying, “I’ve been here for a while hearing your thoughts and feeling your emotions. What your aiming for is understandable. So please bare with me about this.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

8. Lighting his face up with shock and not understanding what was going on he agreed to his father as he stood up and smiled at him. “Ok then old man let’s get this started what is needed to be done?” Nodding his father appeared behind him and placed his right palm on his back turning counter clock wise. “First we’ll need to open the seal finally to give me my chakra back as well as release a lot of yours. The training you’ll be doing will allow you to control chakra a lot easier but you have to stop the flow before it leaks out killing you.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:46 am

9. Blinking the young boy felt the seal heat up and then explode with a large amount of chakra pouring back into the man as he became somewhat whole again. “That’s better…thank you Zero. Now let’s begin your training!” Zero fell to his knees in pain as the chakra was being pulled from his body. Gripping his fists tightly the man watched and yelled out, “Don’t give up on this force your strength to hold in more of the chakra you can control anything if you put your mind into. Figure out what you’re doing this for don’t let your guard down for anything or anyone.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:46 am

10. Hearing his father’s words echo in his head Zero flashed back all the way back to the academy days as he was floating above he could see himself talking with Hara. He blinked for a moment and was puzzled as to what was going on. Having energy flow from his body it felt as though he was dying slowly. “No…I cannot die here yet…Hara…I have to protect her like I said I would. I have to get stronger then this!” Yelling with his chakra sparking outward. The Raiton released a white form of energy as his father looked over amazed and confused at the same time. His son seal returned to lock itself once more.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:48 am

11. Zero’s body was left surging with lightning chakra all over him. Standing up slowly the boy was breathing heavily and smiled at his father saying, “Now…I get what I need to do…but how can I control this all the way father?” Smiling the man nodded saying, “Simple all you have to remember is this…whom is it you hold closes to you. After which controlling the element will be even easier for you.” Walking as he was taking in a breath Zero felt the power to just keep fighting but the training was going to end soon as he looked over at his father. “What else should I know about this power?”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:48 am

12. His father shook his head saying, “Nothing really just use it for the right reasons and you’ll be able to fight and protect whomever you wish. But remember one thing don’t ever turn violet cause if you do something may end up happening to you. Now you have to leave and finish training with your uncle cause I have to start vanishing cause my chakra wasn’t much in the seal but here it was enough to stay and talk with you if anything don’t worry you’ll see me no matter what. If you want to know more ask your mother about my study room and you should find things to help you out.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

13. Zero nodded to his father having a tear come from his eyes and looked at him hoping to see him again. “Thanks dad…I owe you a lot but promise me this…if I ever see you then you’ll explain one more thing to me.” Pausing the Door opened up with a black square appearing in the white room. “What is it you want me to explain to you Zero?” Zero shook his head. “That you’ll be proud of me no matter what and how well I’ve grown up.” He laughed the man just looked at his son saying, “I don’t have to tell you that I’m proud of you because you already know that I am.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

14. Laughing both men gave each other hug as Zero’s tears came running down his cheek. His father was starting to break apart slowly as the chakra was running low he looked over at Zero saying, “I’ll be proud of you no matter what happens. Stay alive and treat her with respect she’ll be someone you’ll need to have in the future.” Zero smiled only to see his father leave with a tear coming from his eye as well having Zero walk from the room. The boy opened his eyes sharply and felt the surge once again of chakra coming from his body.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:49 am

15. Waiting by a fire Zero’s uncle Rai waited for Zero’s return as he came walking back with a smile on his face. The young boy stared his uncle down and said with a smile. “Listen uncle we are going to up the training twice as much I can’t hold back any longer. So please be sure to go all out on me no matter what is that clear?” Blinking at his nephew Rai stood up looking at Zero seeing something about him changed with a smile on his face, “You’ve talked with him and obtained some knowledge I can see that just from looking at you. Alright then let’s begin shall we.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:49 am

16. The battle started swiftly as bolts of lightning where traveling across the air trying to hit Zero. The boy was evading them perfectly as he was nearing his Uncle. Switching to hand to hand combat both men started fighting one another. Zero was pushing his uncle backwards pinning him against a wall. Pulling his arm back Zero released the surge of chakra from his body aiming for his uncles face. The man ducked only to watch the white lightning strike through the wall that he was pinned again. Rolling away from Zero, rai started charging his chakra to his right palm to release the lightning cannon once more.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:50 am

17. Zero turned around to watch the technique be fired once more. Ducking left Zero watched the lightning slowly turn coming back at him from behind. Being struck in the back Zero was having voltage surge through his body having him slowly pass out and fall to the ground. With the sparks coming from his body the man walked over to the boy’s body saying, “Should have learned that chakra can be controlled no matter…” Soon before he could finish Zero jumped up and punched him in the gut sending his fist sinking in to his stomach caving in slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:50 am

18. Throwing his right arm towards the ground Zero picked his body weight up and flung his right and left leg onto his uncle’s shoulders. The wrapping them around he pulled himself up from the ground to deliver two more punches. With a swift work of his body Zero pulled back on his wait once more as he bent backwards he pulled his uncle fling him with his legs. As his uncle crashed into the wall Zero was breathing heavily with smoke coming from his body and looked over at the ruin’s wall as his uncle came out looking at the young man with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

19. “Nicely done…you’ve improved quickly that’s for sure. Still we have a lot to learn now relax and let’s take a break. I think you throughout my back with the last attack of yours.” Zero sighed and nodded relaxing and walking over to him the man over to the campfire looking at him. “Can you tell me more about dad?” Zero was still thinking more of his father even during the battle. Rai’s eyes glanced at the young man nodded saying, “He was a great and caring man that’s for sure. Always making two moves ahead of everyone else in the clan.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

20. Smiling about that his father was able to be that kind of person Zero was becoming more interested about his father. Even though he did live with his father and mother it seemed as though something was a miss. He couldn’t put his finger on it. Soon Rai looked at Zero saying, “If anything you really have no memory of your father too much but what happen at your age you shouldn’t blame or even worry about it. Focus on what we have to do cause I know how you feel about being a servant to the Raikage.” Zero turned with shock wondering how he knew.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

21. His uncle had known that the Raikou Clan was always used by the Raikage in order to control the Raijuu. A creature that was known to be made completely of Lightning Chakra. However Rai thought it be best not talk about the beast in front of Zero. With a slight nod Rai looked over saying, “Well anyway you should make sure to get the items you’ll be needing for your adventures. Because I ‘m getting ready for the Chuunin Exams and there will be a lot of people that are stronger then you. So you’ve only a got a few days to train yourself and get up to date with everything.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:51 am

22. Blinking about the exams he was wondering if he’ll be able to get Hara to join him in it. If she was going to join that meant both of them would be even closer then apart. “Ok so when does it start anyway?” Rai looked up at the ceiling saying, “Let’s see in two days I believe you’ll have to get the clearance from everyone. But keep training until you’ve obtain what is needed for you to complete your quest in becoming stronger don’t let your guard fall and never let anyone take the dreams you have away from you. By the way shouldn’t we be heading back for Hara and your mother.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:51 am

23. Zero nodded to this and was starting to miss Hara more the he was away from her. Even though he thought about her he was wondering if she really loved him and wanted to stay with him now that he thought about it. Rai turned looking at the boy, “Also…I know what you two did…and be sure to watch over that girl she’ll be special in more ways than one” Zero’s jaw dropped saying to him, “ Damn it mom why does she have to tell everyone in my family!” Rai laughed saying, “One she’s your mom and she’s looking out not just for you but also for Hara.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

24. Shaking his head Zero just shrugged walking over to the platform that allowed them to enter the ruins. “So can we come back here and train some time Uncle Rai?” The man turned and sighed saying, “No…I can’t but you can now that I’ve seen you work hard in becoming stronger. If anything you’ll be able to do it on your own now just head down each hallway on a different day to face a new challenge. By the way did your father tell you to do anything at all?” Thinking about Zero looked up at the sky saying, “Yeah he told me to go to his studies and look for something.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

25. Rai nodded knowing that was his brother’s plan the entire time, ‘Seems you’ve haven’t decided on what you really want to do. Oh well now that I’m aware of this I’ll help guide Zero the right direction with Hara and Suzu’s help of course.’ Smiling at his nephew once more his uncle wrapped his arm around him giving him a big hug saying, “Zero time for you to become a big man now and start getting ready for the exams I don’t want you holding back on anyone or anything is that clear child?” Zero nodded with a huge smile as he turned looking at the morning sun.

Words: 2770
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny   Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

Raikou Zero: Advancement Training w/ Destiny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: