Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) Left_bar_bleue18/200Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) Empty
PostSubject: Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503)   Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Ok got done reading the Manga of 503 epic still to know end. Even having Minato using a jutsu that breaks all odds of never touching him. However now Madara took so huge damage. I don't care what anyone says, RASENGAN! OWNED then Minato catchs madara and stabs him. Ok something is either Wrong with Madara or he's become a little sloppy after him and the 1st battled. I mean to be taken easily by someone like that even though he could turn his body to a ghost like. But as having a quick release he freed the Kyuubi from the control of the Sharingan. AMAZING but my question is...how does a contract Jutsu do that. Then to have Madara run and hide for a while. But let's click over to something, What is Itachi and Sasuke doing, i mean we know that Itachi went crazy cause he saw war but during the time period of Kakashi and the 4th as a team didn't that was the 3rd shinobi war. I mean Itachi seemed like he was still an academy student. But that's for later knowledge. But having to use the Shinigami Jutsu is going to be able to seal half of the Kyuubi's Chakra. Wouldn't he just recover all of it later cause he well should i say HAS UNLIMITED MOTHER FING CHAKRA HERE! FIRST THREE CHAKAR CANNONS!
AND THE DAMN FOX IS STILL UP FOR THE GOLD! GO KING OF BIJUUS! lmao, if anything the chapters are getting more interesting each time cannot wait for 504 to come out on the 30th.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) Left_bar_bleue116/200Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503)   Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:04 am

I knew the Yondaime was awsome, but he's pretty fast at coming up with plans... he's epic hokage xD
Back to top Go down

Minato, Madara, and Kyuubi - What the Future of Shinobi Revolution!?! (Naruto 503)
Page 1 of 1