Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] Empty
PostSubject: Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken]   Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Jiang sighed as he had completed his basic training. It was not time to wait for one of the Hyuuga Clan Members to show up and complete his Jyuuken training. It was then his father showed up. He looked at his soon in disgust and said “So you’re trying to be like them? Learning the Jyuuken?” Jiang sighed and said “Father You may not believe in me but I believe in myself. I’m going to surpass the main branch and become the strongest Hyuuga.” His Father entered the Jyuuken stance and said “I’ll beat that dream out of you!” He began to run at his son with his right hand. Jiang quickly saw this and pushed his father’s hand to the left. His father then came back with his right hand and Jiang quickly countered it with his left hand. This continued for about ten minutes till Jiang began running low on chakra. He looked at his father and said “Before we continue Jyuuken training. Please tell me how the Jyuuken works.” His father sat down and began to think of way to explain it to his son. “The Hyuuga’s main focus is there Taijutsu. It gives people like me a good Opportunity to completely stop the opponent from using jutsu.” Jiang looked at him and said “How Father?” His father looked at him with angry eyes and said “I don’t know it’s a main branch move.” Jiang looked at his father with disappointed eyes and said “You know how it works father.” He looked at his son and said “You know about chakra right? You should since you’re the smartest kid in the class.” Jiang could only smile at his father’s approval. His father then continued and said “On your body are chakra points. Our Eyes and our Uchiha Brethren’s eyes can do the same thing as well as far as I know. Since we can see it we place chakra in our finger tips and we jab certain points on the body to block the chakra.” Jiang nodded and stood back up and got in the stance. He looked at his father who stood up and said “Let’s continue our training”
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken]   Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Name: Hyuuga Jiang
Bio Link: https://nfmr.rpg-board.net/t862-hyuuga-jiang
Update: https://nfmr.rpg-board.net/t916-episode-4-hyuuga-inheritance-jyuuken#4832
Jutsu Training [1 Training]
+Jyuuken
+2o Speed [Weights]
Back to top Go down

Episode 4: Hyuuga Inheritance [Jyuuken]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Fire Country-
Jump to: