Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang Left_bar_bleue12/2000Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang   Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Jiang sat at the right table in the upper right corner next to the window. He wore the same garb as his grandfather did when he became a Jounin. His black headband mirrored the sunlight back to the sun. His quiet presence casted him as a loner as he sat there staring at his own reflection in the mirror. He was the same as his father and the same as his grand-father. He sighed as he turned to face the teacher who had a paper in his hands. He looked carefully at him and studied him up and down. He wore the flap jacket of the Hidden leaf village along with his blue headband. "Typical Chunnin and Jounin wear" He said to himself. He smiled as he said "Alright class listen up!" Immediately the class got quiet and turned to the Chunnin teacher. Jiang didn't say a word as he turned his head and looked at the window. The teacher caught note of this and threw a Kunai knife at him. Jiang instantly saw him drawing the kunai knife and threw one right back to deflect it. He then disappeared from his seat and then reappeared next to him. He looked at his Sensei up and down and said "You" It was then one of the Hyuuga Main branch members walked in. He was another teacher as well. He looked at Jiang and said "Stop nephew." Jiang did not feel like bearing the pain of the mark on his forehead so he disappeared back to his seat. The Chunnin looked at Jiang and began to size him up and down. "He's so fast and incredibly Gifted" He thought. The main branch already knew about Jiang. He looked at the Chunnin and whispered "I'll tell you during recess." The Chunnin nodded and began to hand out the final assignment of the class. Jiang Completely ignored the paper and continued to stare of into the window. After a while Jiang decided to give in and look down at the paper. He shook his head and stood up. Everyone turned their head to him as they watched him tear the paper to shreds. The Chunnin looked at him and said "Why did you do that?" Jiang said "I'm a Gennin now, Basic Chakra theory does not concern me. Advance Chakra Control and Master Chakra Control is what I need to be learning about. Manipulating my chakra is easy. I want to learn actual Gennin things. Not this crap." The Chunnin could only stare at his boldness and said "See me during recess." Soon after the Chunnin called for recess and the kids followed the Hyuuga teacher. Jiang was taken to a forest with his instructor. "You want to learn about this stuff? Then I'll Show you."

The Chunnin placed his hands together and began forming a chakra hand seal. Jiang could instantly tell that it was the rat hand seal. He watched as the Chunnin closed his eyes and began to breathe. He then saw the Chunnin walking up the tree upright. Jiang began to crack a joke and said "You have no Idea sir." The man looked at him and said "What are you talking about this is incredible difficult." Jiang nodded and said "It is, but watch this." He formed the rat Hand seal and began to draw the chakra to his feet. He could feel the chakra rising through him. He remembered his training on his own. "Too much chakra will create a hole in the wall," He thought to himself, "But if I put to little chakra then I will surely fall." Jiang centered himself and cleared his thoughts. "Balance" He told himself. Just when he felt he had the right control he began running at the tree upright. He quickly passed the Chunnin man who looked at him with a bizarre face questioning how a Gennin was this strong. When Jiang got to a branch he sat on it and looked at him. "Sir, I have accomplished more than you think." The Chunnin smiled and said "Right you have."

After recess everyone returned back to their tables. Jiang was the last one as he had been exhausted from using up a lot of his chakra from that one tree climb. He still had to learn to control that reservoir of chakra he had. Jiang still wanted to do his own training. But that would have to wait till after his day at the academy. Jiang turned his head to his Sensei who was getting ready to speak. "Tommorow you will be placed in your teams and meet your Jounnin. Before we end class for today I'm going to ask you to do the transformation Jutsu." Jiang sighed and said "I don't want to do it." One of the kids down below looked at him and said "Are you scared?" Jiang grunted and got from his seat and walked down to the teacher. He placed his hands together and began to do the Jutsu. "Ninja Art: Transformation Jutsu!" With that he turned into the Chunnin and quickly transformed back. "Okay, Perfect you Pass." Jiang looked at the Chunnin and said "Whatever I'm out." With that he left the building and prepared to go do some training of his own.
Back to top Go down

Episode 1: Enter Hyuuga Jiang
Page 1 of 1