Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SumikoSaki08
----
----

My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story] Empty
PostSubject: My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story]   My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:01 pm

“Mommy where are we going” asked the voice of a little three year old girl as she followed her mother and father through the forest. She had short black hair and light blue eyes. Her mother turned around to her with long black hair and the same blue eyes. “Were going back Home. We have learned as much as we can from this village.” The little girl began to cry and said “Why mommy why? I like this village a lot!” Her mother stopped and grabbed the little girl and placed her hands over her mouth. She began to sing a sweet song to her to calm her down. “Hush now my baby. Be still and don’t cry. Watch as you’re rocked by the stream. Sleep and remember my last Lullaby. And I’ll be with you when you dream.” With that the girl began to fall in a sleep. The man looked behind him and watched as they stopped. He rushed over to her and asked “What happened? Why have you stopped?” She looked at her husband and said “We need her to be as quiet or this mission will be a failure.” He nodded and said “Let’s go now!”
Not too far behind them three Suna ninja were tracking them down. The one in the middle in front happened to be the first tails. Shira looked over at her two brothers and said “Don’t kill them or Kazekage will be mad at us.” They nodded to her and said “What do we do then. They have a little girl she could be in on their operation.” Shira looked to her left at the words her brother said and said “I don’t kill little girls who are only three. If any of you dare talk about this to Kazekage I-” She then stopped as she heard the song. The other two stopped behind her and heard the song as well. “Hush now my baby be still and don’t cry. Watch as you’re rocked by the stream.” Tears began to fall down her eyes but her facial expression did not change. She quickly caught up to them and said “Stop right there. I have orders from the Kazekage to bring you back to the village.” The woman shook her head as she held the sleeping baby to her chest. She shook her head harder and said “No I won’t go back!”
The little girl began to wake up and said “Mommie, What’s going on? Who are these Ninja?” The mother looked down at her child and said “Shush Naomie go back to sleep. Daddy and I will handle them.” She smiled and said “Okay mommy you’re the greatest.” She closed her eyes and began to dose off into a sleep. The mother placed her child down next to the wall and said “Shush baby, everything will be alright.” She then jumped to the branch next to her husband and sighed. “What do you want with us?” She questioned. “We want blood.” One of the brothers responded. Then both brothers took off at the woman and Man and began fighting them. Shira couldn’t fight. It was stuck in her head. “Hush now my baby. Be still and don’t cry.” Shira dropped to her knees and began yelling and screaming. “Get out of my head.” Then she looked at the child “It’s you!” She yelled as she rushed as the kid. She grabbed the kid and began running off with her through the trees. The mother and father followed her but could not keep up with the angry Shira. She was now running.
Shira had taken her out of the country to the village known as the lightning country. She had been traveling for days and had kept traveling without sleep. She couldn’t stand it anymore. When the girl finally woke up from the long Genjutsu her mother put on her with that song she looked at Shira and said “Where is mommy?” Shira shook her head and the girl yelled again. “Where is Mommy?” Shira sighed and said “Mommy Is dead. My Teammates killed her and father.” Then she began crying again, louder than ever before. “Mommy where are you why aren’t you here with me.” Shira shook her head and said “Stop crying.” But she continued to cry. “Kid Stop crying” Shira yelled but the girl kept crying. “Hush now my baby” Then there was a hush amongst the both of them. Shira had begun to sing the lullaby. “Be still and don’t cry. Watch as you’re rocked by the stream. Sleep and remember my last Lullaby. And I’ll be with you when you dream.” The girl fell asleep and Shira sighed. She decided it was time to get rid of this child for good. She needed to or else she suffered. She didn’t want the girl to go through the same thing she was going through every day. The ninja way was not something she would take lightly to. She took out forty thousand ryou and placed it in a large basket along with the girl. She then pushed the girl into the ocean and began to write the rest of the words to the Lullaby. “River Oh River Flow gently for me. Such precious cargo you bear. Do you know somewhere she can be free? River flow gently for me.” She whispered as she let the basket flow into the river. She looked at the basket and could only smile. She had felt emotion for the first time. She turned around and began running back home. She had already broken the rules for this child once and she was not about to leave the village or be exiled. She quickly returned home but all she could think about was the lullaby. “And I’ll be with you when you dream” The words repeated over and over in her head. She marked them down with a paper and began to yell out loud. Her torturing began with her very special song.
Back to top Go down

My Last Lullaby: Shira [Let one become Two: Sad Story]
Page 1 of 1