Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission]   Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:44 am

Satoshi sighed as he was again bored. This time it was all of them: Raiken, Ryo, Satoshi, Aimi, Tonou, and Hana. Hana lay on Satoshi’s chest as they sat there. Everyone looked at Aimi as if she was supposed to accomplish some type of mission for them. Aimi sighed and said “Yes I do have a mission for us we can complete as a group.” Raiken pounced on her. “Oh my God you’re such an amazing person!” Aimi shrugged him off and said “Yeah I know now get off of me.” Hana sat up and looked at Aimi. “So Aimi, Spill!” Aimi sighed and said “Our mission is to take over Kiyoko Castle for the new and uprising Daimyo Gatana!” Satoshi raised an Eyebrow and said “Really? Kiyoko Castle is hard place to take over. That’s an A-ranked crime.” Aimi smiled and said “I know and were getting paid handsomely for it.” Tonou stood up and said “So what’s the deal on Kiyoko Castle?” Hana stood up and smiled. Information is where she exceled in. “Kiyoko castle is filled with traps, not only that there is about two-hundred and fifty men guarding that place.” Satoshi sighed and said “Let’s Go then!”

The quickly arrived about two kilometers away from the temple. Hana got on the ground and began to draw out a Map of the Castle. The Inner Courtyard was the first, then came the middle Passage, and Finally it was the Higher ground. Satoshi looked at the map and said “That shouldn’t be too hard. There are six of us. We place two people per level.” Aimi shook her head and said “No that won’t work.” Satoshi looked at her in confusion and asked “Why?” Aimi sighed and said “Hana explain it to him” Hana sighed and said “Listen Up. The bulk of the army is placed in the inner courtyard. Two people will not be able to hold off one hundred and fifty soldiers.” Satoshi sighed and said “Zabuza did it.” Ryo looked at him and said “No, Zabuza got stabbed by the man and only killed one man. Gato” Satoshi looked at Ryo who had taken offense to his comment. “I’m sorry.” He said. Satoshi sighed and then said “So let’s just do this one freestyle” Aimi smiled and looked at Satoshi. She smiled and said “Okay let’s do it. Whoever gets the most knockouts wins” Satoshi smiled.

The team arrived at the gates of Kiyoko castle. Hana decided she would start things off. She took her giant fan and opened it up revealing three moons. “You’re done” She said. Ten men noticed their presence and rushed at them. She jumped at the man and took a giant swing of her fan. She then yelled “Secret Art: Wind Scythe Jutsu!” With that a large wave of cutting winds blew the men back to the floor unconscious. Two other men also became prey to her trap as well. Satoshi looked at Hana and said “When did you? How?” He shook his head and said whatever. He then jumped in the air and said “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” With that the shadow clones descended upon the now oncoming army. The others followed behind as well. Aimi opened up with her Great Fire ball technique and Ryo opened up with his Water Dragon Jutsu. After a while Satoshi looked at Tonou and said “I think that’s about thirty for me.” Tonou smiled and looked at him after saying “Seventy Five” Satoshi mouth dropped as he slammed a pawns head into the ground. He sighed and said “Hana Finish this please baby!”

The Team jumped back behind Hana. Hana stood there with her three mooned fan open. She looked as she began to Motion to swing her fan. “Ninja Art: Tatsuno Ooshigoto - Dragon’s Big Job” The clouds began to grow dark and they began to laugh at Hana. Aimi looked at Hana and began to doubt her as well. “Hana go on and Finish it.” She turned around and smiled and as she turned a several tornadoes flew down from the sky and began to tear apart the troops one by one. Satoshi laughed and looked and Aimi saying “You doubted her.” Hana turned her head and said “Shall we get a move on please?” Satoshi shrugged and said “I guess we can.” As they got to the courtyard there were about one hundred more troops. Raiken sighed as he looked at them saying “Let me Take care of this.” Tonou raised an eyebrow and said “Your Taijutsu alone will not be enough to demolish them.” Raiken laughed and said “It won’t?”
One by one they fell being slaughtered by Raiken’s Taijutsu. Satoshi looked and said “You Grew up Raiken.” Ryo laughed and said “No he still hasn’t has sex yet!”

The team laughed as they got to the final floor. Satoshi had been waiting for his battle and here was his opportunity. A man had been standing there waiting for the group. He had heard the attack on the castle and had prepared himself. Satoshi placed his hand on his Katana sheath and looked at the man. “So, shall I begin to rip this castle from your hands?” The man nodded and said “Try! I’ll kill you all.” Satoshi didn’t like that word. He wasn’t going to die. Not yet at least, He still had a life to life. The man rushed at Satoshi with a Kunai knife and stabbed him in the chest. The clone the disappeared in the smoke and Satoshi appeared behind the man. “Check mate” He said as he drew his kunai knife to his neck. The team watched as Satoshi held the man. They had never seen him do a set of hand seals so fast. His timing was getting better with his clones every day. He sighed and said “I’m not going to kill you but I want you to bring this message to your country leader. I’m coming. Be prepared for my presence.”

Back to top Go down

Satome Satoshi: Capturing Kiyoko Castle [A-Ranked Mission]
Page 1 of 1