Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donte_Joseph
----
----

Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission]   Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Seiichirou had begun to feel accomplished. He had joined a new and Uprising organization. He met his Sister the great witch of the forge and she gave him a great sword of beauty. He smiled very widely and said “So it’s time for me to begin my task as a great ninja.” He said as he grabbed his sword and placed it on his back. He walked towards the door of the forge and called out to his sister “I’ll be back big sister.” He was beginning to find his way around the forest. He knew where most of the traps where and were most of them weren’t. Just as he began to move through the forest he sensed four chakras. “A team of Gennin and a --” He paused for a moment till he could sense the fourth one. “And a Chunnin?” He smiled lightly to himself and said “This has got to be my day.” He jumped up on a branch and began to rush over to where the squad of Gennin was. He quickly arrived behind them and smiled. “Maybe I’ll get to try out my new abilities” he laughed as he waited for them to move. The Chunnin looked at his team and said “Manji Formation now!” Seiichirou grinned and said aloud keeping himself concealed “So the Chunnin can sense my presence now can he?” The Chunnin grabbed a Kunai knife that was in his pocket and said “Show Yourself Demon!” Seiichirou grinned and got his Shuriken. He unfolded it and called out a name “Demon Wind Shuriken: Windmill of Shadows!” He jumped up in the air revealing his location and threw the shuriken. The man got ready to block it with his kunai but to his surprise it went around him and killed the little girl. Seiichirou smiled as he dropped to the ground and appeared in front of the Chunnin. The Gennin got angry and began to form hand seals. “Ninja Art:” He was stopped by the Chunnin. “Your e-ranked level Jutsu won’t work on him Kungo” Seiichirou smiled and said “Neither will yours work on me.” With that he disappeared and then reappeared where the Gennin where. He took his giant blade and cut off the head of the boy that tried to attack him. The other boy who saw him jumped back and awaited his next move. Seiichirou laughed the whole time as he toyed with them. “Oh great and powerful Jashin, We ask you that you please provide these two men in front of us eternal deamination for I really do hate them right now.” He grinned lightly and opened his eyes. He looked to the Chunnin and whispered an evil word “Amen.” The Chunnin was now struck with fear as he looked at Seiichirou. “Kibiku RUN NOW!” The boy looked at his sensei and didn’t even nod a good by as he began running for his life. “No you don’t!” Seiichirou Yelled. He jumped over at the boy but the Chunnin appeared in front of Seiichirou. “No you don’t either. Your fight is with me.” He cried out loud. Seiichirou grinned and jumped back a few feet. He shrugged and said “The way he is going he will never make it out alive there is to many traps set up that way.” He grabbed his Great sword and then looked the Chunnin with his piercing Devil eyes. “Prepare to be Sacrificed for the great and mighty Jashin!” The Chunnin shook his head and cried “Ain’t no one going to sacrifice me.” Seiichirou smiled and said “Are you absolutely sure?” His body appeared behind the man with the great sword at his Neck. Seiichirou snapped it off but saw that it was a substitution. This man was not so dumb after all. The Chunnin looked and said “You will die!” He drew a katana out and rushed at Seiichirou. Seiichirou placed the blade down with his left hand. He span around and grabbed the blade with his right hand after kicking the Chunnin in the chest. He quickly pulled the sword from the ground and rushed up in the air prepared to cut him. He would quickly cut him in half and drop down to the floor and hear the sound of two halves of a body fall behind him. He quickly drew up a circle and put the body parts on top of the circle and raised his hands in the air. “Praise be to Jashin who kept me.”
Back to top Go down

Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin Kept Me [B-ranked Mission]
Page 1 of 1