Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SumikoSaki08
----
----

Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] Empty
PostSubject: Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust]   Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 pm

The west winds blew across the Desert of the Suna. Kakyu Shira stood upright on the great sand wall. Her face gave a blank expression as she stood there looking at the Vastness of the wall. She loved the sand and it's vast ness. But, As much as she loved the sand. She hated her villlage. They would never understand what she was about. Shira desire for men, her desire for women. Her Desire for both. Shira knew that they thought she was Insane. Shira wasn't insane. She knew she wasn't insane. She was driven by her passion. By Lust. Shira had watched this village go by slowly. They weren't going anywhere. She needed to do something. She needed purpose. And He had Given it to me. Shira Sat down on the sand in a meditative position. She began to remeber. Remeber what had happen only tweleve hours ago. When he showed up. "Satome Satoshi"
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust]   Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:40 pm

"I can offer you freedom. Something you haven't Had in a long time." He said as he stood there looking at her eyes. They were cold and fierce and held determination. Something he hadn't seen in a while. He could tell that she liked him but little did he know what her Desire was all about. "Join me. Join Shichi Fuzen and you will recieve something that no one will ever give you like we can."
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust]   Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:44 pm

She sat on the wall as she opened her eyes. A smile lit across her face. "Freedom?" He began laughing as if there where a joke involved. Insanity consumed her eyes as she began to yell "What The fuck Does he know about freedom."

"What do I get?" She asked looking there at the man. His suna Mask gave it away that he wasn't from Suna. They haven't worn mask like that in three generations. She looked at him with suspection eyes. "Well then? I am Waiting for an Awnser." She smiled and said "Thats What I thought" She turned around and began walking when he began to say something.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust]   Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:50 pm

"I see it in you. You wake up each morning with pain and suffering. Tired of being the little good Girl the Kazekage wants you to be." He chuckled to himself as he looked at her. "Your the exact image of her. Lianna. She was a rebel. But she did what she must for the village." Satoshi had done his research on her to made sure everything went smoothly. So far it was working. Satoshi knew hew was convincing her. "She hated being apart of something so boring. This village." Then Satoshi hit a nerve in her with his next words. "She desired Power. I can give you power If you come with me." Satoshi grinned beneath his Mask. He looked and said "If You decide to join me then I will break you out myself. Shichi Fuzen has the desire for Lust. Your Cloak and Ring are in your room when you get home" With that Satoshi disappeared. He had hoped to make a big enough impact on her when she awoke the next day. Satoshi stood on the gate and smiled "Satyr will be so proud of my Acomplishment."

Satoshi stood outside the village with suspecting eyes. His body was now tired from the long day of working. He had been training hard with Gozai and he had now needed a break. Being that he was wanted he couldn't stay in the village. So he went to his little cave where he was staying and began to sleep there comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust]   Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakyu Shira [Driven By Lust]
Page 1 of 1