Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]   Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 am

Satoshi walking casually down the misty path. To get there living quaters was one thing but what he went through last night. He sighed as he thought everything in great detailed. From the first guy he knocked out. To the guy he transformed into. To the guards he snuck past. Everything was flawless. It was all strategy. He loved this village. Everyone was a pure killer he saw that in the jail cell. "I need to learn before I go to the Chunnin Exams. I need to learn how to be a killer" After finally making it home he opened the door. "Yo satyr" he cried into the house.
109/109
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] Left_bar_bleue20/200Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]   Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 am

Now that it had become morning in the village hidden in the mist, Satyr was waiting in his room, waiting for his younger companion to arrive, as he knew he would. He had his equipment all ready by the time Satoshi appeared in his door way. “So… what took you so long Satoshi? I was expecting you to be here a bit earlier than this, even with all the security here.” He said, as he knew he had been carried of to the prison detention block. “But never mind, We now are both allowed to stay here in Kirigakure for the time being, but we will probably be watched by an ANBU squad at all times, and I’m sure they will be testing us to see if they really do want me in their force. Lets go, we have plenty to do” as he said that he got up and walked over to the door.

155|155
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]   Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:13 am

Satoshi sighed and said "Very well. Let Me grab my things" He grabbed his wooden weapons and placed them safely in his pouch. He followed behind Uchiha satyr who was quite frankly in the quickest mode he had ever seen him in. Satoshi stopped and said "Be right back I forgot something" He ran back to the house to find his weights. He put the two on both arms and two on his legs. He then looked around and foun his two wooden katana's. They would be the perfect weapon for him to train with. He came back to the impatient Satyr and said "Lets go" with a wide grin on his face.
113/222
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] Left_bar_bleue20/200Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]   Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:27 am

After waiting a while for Satoshi as he ran back to gather some of his things together, he breifly activated his sharingan, scanning the area to see how many people were watching the both of them. He could only make out the figures of 2 ANBU how ever, and then he deactivated his sharingan. He disliked being watched but it could be worse as he atleast knew that they would not attack him for the time being, unless he showed signs of betrayal or signs of being worthless to them. As Satoshi came back, Satyr turned to him and said "First we shall try and find a deserted place, and then we need to forulate a plan for us, as for our continued staying here, I will need to go to konoha and steal their kinjutsu scroll. And I would much like your help in doing so, but we will need a strategy to make sure we can get it undetected." Leaving him to ponder that he carried on walking, trying to find a suitable place for them.

178|333
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]   Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:39 am

Satoshi looked at Satyr and said "Yea very." He could feel them watching him but he had no idea where they were. He didn't bother to look or show any sign of worriedness nor did he show any sign of hatred toward them. He simply kept his calm and said "Let walk until we find one" After having found a place deserted from the rest of village Satoshi made out his plan. "First this seems to be the academy." He heard about the legends of the brutal Killings. He smiled and said "A great place to call home. Slowly and slowly Satoshi was becoming more serious." He sighed and then thought about what to do. "I have a target in mind." He wrote it on the wall and pointed "I think you know who that is" He then looked and said "Keep it to yourself." He then said "Our first Movement will be at the Chunnin Exam When assassinate the Daiyamo" Then he looked and said "Our Next. Is Here." Then finally he pointed towards the wall. "The Great invasion. So starting now i have to train. Will you help me?"
191/413
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]   Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:01 am

Satyr looked over what he was shown, and took a moment to consider. So far there were many different people, many interesting people, who all wanted him in their grand schemes. Who he would choose, he still had not decided upon. But he was willing to help them out, and he rather liked the way Satoshi did things. "Ok then, I'll agree to help you out, considering that you help me out as well. As I already mentioned, I plan to steal the scroll from Konoha, buying my way into this village. If you assist me in stealing that, I shall help you gain what you need, and assist you as much as I can for your invasion. Sound reasonable to you?".

122|455
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]   Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:12 am

He looked and said "Is there a library around here? Because I have to show you something." He walked towards the door and placed his pouch and two Katana's down.
Knowing that this was an academy there had to be an indoor library. Satoshi smiled when he came to the library. All this information on the Kirigakure it was hilarious. He took a blood stained scroll down from the wall. "Your sharingan. I wan't something similar but something more." He handed him the scroll"The great Uchiha Madara created this doujutsu. He was practically a God." He laughed and said "I want It." He then looked at and said "The power of the Rinnegan" He paused for dramtic affect and said "I may lose myself somewhere in the process. Thats where you come in. You will be my supresser. Your sharingan is the key" He then said "I would need alot of training. For to long I have stayed back and let the world decid what there gong to do with me. But No. Here is where i draw the line. My destiny is not the worlds. I will chose what happens. I will be the tempter of fate"

197/610
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]   Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:32 am

At hearing about the library, Satyr replied “Yeah their should be a library around here, but I’m not sure on how well stocked up it will be.”
“My sharingan hmm… intriguing. But tell me, what do you know about it? But regardless, I can help you out it seems, I can assist in your training, and assist in being your suppressor, that I’m willing to do, as that sounds like it could be fun for me.” After saying that, he wandered into the academy, searching for the library. While he was here it would be interesting to find out about the history of the place he might soon end up calling home, and eventually, call his own.

117|572
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]   Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:40 am

"I don't know much. But I have heard about its magnificent power. I heard it has put even the Kyuubi at fault" He said. He thought about it and then looked at Satyr. He was a very intresting but he doubted he would have the power to fully understand a beserk rage. He decided that if he had the sharingan then it would be good enough. He sighed as he said "I think I found it." He Took out his bingo book and the list of Kiri names. He Then found information on the Kiri bounties specifically. Old Missions. Personalities test. You name it. He then looked and said "Our first person Gozou and Meizu." He looked at satyr and said "Lets do some training before we head out to go collect our rewards"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]   Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:46 am

Satyr grinned at the thought of capturing a bounty, that would be very useful to him for numerous reasons. The first reason would be to gain money, the other being it would make him look good to the Kiri village leaders, who he wanted to impress. “That sounds like a good idea, training before we set out will also make sure that you have enough experience in a fight to actually fight some one and not end up killed. I shall lead the way, but first I would also like to read up on their profile, if you would allow me.” He then bent over to Satoshi and took the book from his hands on the page it was open at and quickly read through it, thinking to himself Gozou and Meizu, interesting names, im sure you shall help me on my hourney.

143|715
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]   Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson 102: Strategies [Satoshi,Satyr]
Page 1 of 1