Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! Empty
PostSubject: Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia!   Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:51 pm

The battle had finally ended with Zero laying against a tree weak and beaten however he was completely unable to move and could feel the pain running from his chest down from where the hand of where the shinobi placed his hand at. It was odd as Zero couldn’t feel his body move at all the light was coming at him only with a bright flash as he was taken away to an odd place to be left alone for a moment before hovering over the sky looking down at something it was hard to tell what it was truly but from the looks of it. The location was Kumo in the past from when moving closer Zero felt even closer to home about it. Landing he looked at the window of a house and saw a young baby boy crying his eyes out for some reason. Zero tilted his head saying, “That’s me…but I don’t get it what’s happening to me and why am I even here…aren’t I a missing – nin…but then again it’s all old which means this place is a dream of some kind.” Shaking his head he tried to remember what really happen to him but was unsure of it at first as he shook his head once more the flashes of memory vanished fast forwarding to when Zero was only 5 years old of age and running around with some friends. As he watched he turned to see a man and his uncle standing together. “It can’t be…that’s my father…and he’s right next to Uncle Rai…”

“Zero’s growing up to be a strong and healthy young boy are you sure leaving him the gift of the Raikou Clan will be worth the while for him? I mean if anything it would cause him to go made later in life and then what are we suppose to do you know that me and his mother alone can control Zero’s powers after that. You would have to come back in the progress.” The man looked down saying, “As Raikou Zen…I know what it means to be a leader and a father. As well as a husband and a brother but in the end I’m nothing without anyone because my family was the entire reason why I’m alive today. If for that fact that you believe that I’ll die here. Brother… your wrong I’ll live on within Zero he’ll keep fighting for the sake of this clan and for the sake of his future he’s a strong hearted boy just you wait and see.” Zero started crying as his father’s soft words had reached his heart. Giving him some hope in life. The light started to fade as he reached out wanting to grab hold of him but couldn’t. “Damnit…why is this happening to me…it’s not like I desire anything in return.”

Closing and opening his eyes again he could see his father standing over him and placing the seal on a young Zero’s back having the man yell in pain as well as his father. Zero closed his eyes hearing it echo in his mind causing the mark to even light up as well with the fading of himself he opened his eyes looking around on the field that didn’t seem right at all. It was around that he noticed a he was in a dark area on a weird looking platform. “What the hell….where am I now?” Landing a man in a cloak looked over at him pulling out two blades one being a chakra katana and the other being a nodachi. Zero blinked for a moment saying, “Those blades are mine just who the hell do you think you are?!” The figure laughed saying, “That’s interesting…I would never have guessed you of all people would come here to face off against me in this side of your mind. It would make some sense though…seeing we are one and all.” Zero blinked and smiled after taking a good look saying, “So…Sero you think this time it will be any different?”

Removing the hood he looked over at the boy saying, “Oh yeah..it’s going to be a lot different. “ The face of the male changed with weird markings burning across his skin but it was odd how this was even possible he looked over at Zero saying, “This is what you wanted right the power to be able to reach goals like no other. Well guess what in exchange for this power if you lose here you lose not only that power but your entire life. Because I’m the god of death now for you and you’ll never even escape the fate that I have in store for you!” Vanishing he moved closer to Zero saying, “This is the skill known as…vanishing point!” Without a second thought Zero pulled out his samehade without worries and wield the blade easily looking over at Sero as he jumped backwards looking saying to Zero, “Ain’t that interesting…you’re able to use that blade easy now…oh well still will not save your sorry ass of an excuse of a shinobi. Getting from the ground Zero’s complete personally changed in a snap as he looked over at Sero saying, “I get it now…you’re the reason why I’m so out of control. You’ve always been the curse of my clan hunting not only me but others. It’s your memory I saw.”

Blinking at the information that was being feed to him Sero waved the swords in the air saying, “You know… I have no idea what is real anymore I just know to fight you have to kill or be killed so tell me boy which do you want!” Dashing over at him Zero ducked once more but pulled up grabbing his wrist only for that same skill to kick in again. ‘Damn…he’s really quick now it’s hard to believe he was able to reach this amount of speed in a short amount of time.’ Coming from behind him Zero quickly glance over his right shoulder and jumped left as the blade of the katana came down in his spot turning to look over Sero was gripping the handle tightly saying, “You’re not playing so fair you know…I may be the darkness of the clan but even I know when I need to kill and when that kicks in the urge is feels soo good to me that I just want to continue don’t you feel the same way Zero…” Shaking his head Zero looked over at Sero saying, “Not one bit cause of the fact not only am I hurting myself but I’m hurting others to spread the violence and hate of the world once more. So tell me something what would be the point in following your footsteps.”

Sero paused for a moment and looked over at Zero darted over to him performing the same technique he did with samehade by his side Zero spun around slamming his wrapped blade into the side of the Sero. Draining the chakra from him he looked over at Sero saying, “Get it now…you have no way of really winning this battle only do you believe in yourself can you obtain power.” Leaving his guard open Zero was struck from behind by the katana falling to his knees. “But…I hit…you direct…ly…” Zero felt the power leaving his body and becoming with Sero saying, “You thought you struck me…you have no idea what I can truly do…once I absorb you I’ll awaken the true power of the Raikou clan and use it for myself and release even a greater power then before!” Zero smiled being taken into the darkness only to be floating in a large open vast of nothingness. It was the life that was taken from him as he drifted off. Closing his eyes he could feel it coming to an end and hearing the laughter of Sero once again. Giving a light smirk Zero said to himself lightly, ‘Looks like I have nothing to fight for at all anymore…this means it’s game over for me here and now I guess. I can finally rest my body and mind for once and hope for the best of the future.” Soon after a blinding light came to him saying, “Dad you cannot give up at all!” coming from a young man’s voice. Then another one, “That’s right father listen to him he’s not wanting to live a life without knowing you!” The second was a young females.

“Zero…you are my son…your are my future you are the reason that the Raikou Clan exist and needs a stronger leader then what they had. Vanish the darkness and fight using the power you’ve obtain don’t let it absorb you and use your body for what ever reason son…believe like me…I lived because of you, because of my family, because of my clan!” Zero shed a tear saying, “Zen…Hara…and dad…thank you I know what I need to do in order to win now…” Opening his eyes his body started to react different as it grew the same markings like Sero but with a light patter as he rushed from the darkness Sero was seeing looking at the memories again before having a strange feeling and soon splitting into two. With Zero appearing holding Samehade once more pointing at Sero. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! I COMPLETELY DEFEATED YOU YOU”RE A PART OF ME NOW!” Zero shook his head saying, “You became cocky and it was the reason why I was free so in the end you lose this battle Sero.

Both using vanishing point clashed with each other and shot backwards looking at one another and attacked again with the blades clashing with each other. Zero slid and looked over saying to Sero. “What do you know…if you are a missing part of the clan that means one thing…you have knowledge that I need and I have knowledge that you need correct?” Sero nodded saying, “That’s why I’ll absorb you and make you a part of me!” Vanishing again Zero closed his eyes and opened them with Raigan active and counter Sero with samehade coming in contact with the man’s stomach. “I cannot allow that knowledge vanish nor power…” releasing a 3 hit combo with Samehade the chakra from Sero was being absorbed and then stored into Zero he raised himself into the air Zero stopped looking at Sero saying, “This is the end of you for now…forgive me.” Forming the hand seals for chidori Zero shot downward finishing of his darkness only to have the memories vanish as they appeared in another room looking at him. “Seems you’ve learned a lot more…then I thought…lucky…” Sero passed out on the ground as Zero was hovering above him.

The young man smiled as it was starting to rain in his world. Leaning down Zero placed his hand on Sero’s chest saying, “If you want true power a power that you can use as your own… then blink twice it’s a painful progress but together we’ll find a way to do it and I promise we’ll show the world that we area force to fear.” Sero smirked and blinked twice as he started to vanish in a blink of an eye having Zero awaken by a tree looking around. Then feeling a sharp pain in his chest. “What the…” Looking down he noticed a weird symbol and then smirked standing up. “I see now…so it was all true…” Leaning over to pick up the samehade blade once again he placed it on his back saying, “Oh well…seems like everything went right…but I still have a long way to go…” Looking at a puddle under him he smirked saying, “Isn’t that right Sero..” Looking up at the sky Zero began walking towards his next location as he was ready to get things started for himself in life.

Previous Stamina: 812 = 16%
+39% to Results of Survival
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net

Episode 12 - (Curse Survival) - The Power gained from Gaia!
Page 1 of 1