Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] Empty
PostSubject: Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-]   Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:16 pm

“But Mom” he winced. “No buts. You and your brother need to go train” Satoshi sighed and went outside. He had learned a Jutsu that would help him when he was on a mission. It was time to teach his brother. “Come here” he said and motioned for his brother to come to him. He said “This jutsu I’m about to teach is the Bushin no Jutsu” He began to put his hands together to form a seal. “Watch closely” He said with assurance. Chakra began to emerge from his body and poured out of him. Since he was an academy student he couldn’t fully control it yet but he was getting there. Beside him he appeared again. He then smiled and said “That’s all there is”

Bunshin no Jutsu- (Ninjutsu)

Weights Bonus:
+10 Speed
+10 Strength

Last edited by Kaion_Kisho on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-]   Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:17 pm

He looked and said “The next move I am about to teach you is called the Henge no Jutsu” He placed his hands together and began drawing up the chakra he had left. He began to let the chakra circle around him to it fully consumed him. His body had changed completely. He had transformed into his mom and had smiled a great smile. His voice had even mimicked that of his own mother. She smiled and said “Now this technique is when infiltrating a military base or some foreign campsite and you need a quick disguise as the enemy officer.” He then de transformed back into his orginal self and said “After this I have one more jutsu to show you” But then dad came by.

Henge no Jutsu (Ninjutsu)

Weights Bonus:
+10 Speed
+10 Strength

Last edited by Kaion_Kisho on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-]   Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:17 pm

He threw some weights on the ground and pointed to Satoshi to wear them. He looked at his dad and said “what the hell are you doing old man?” He was very confused as to what was going on but it didn’t matter to him. He knew his dad was getting ready to train with him. His dad to out shuriken and Satoshi already knew what to do. “Let’s see if you perfected the jutsu” Satoshi smiled and thought “I’ll finally will be able to prove myself to the old man.” Satoshi made the hand seals and his dad through the shuriken at him. As they hit him a cloud of smoke appeared. In his place when the smoke cleared was a broken log. Satoshi had disappeared.
+ Kawarimi no jutsu (Ninjutsu)

Weights Bonus:
+10 Speed
+10 Strength

Last edited by Kaion_Kisho on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-]   Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:18 pm

His father looked around all over for him and figured he was in the forest waiting. Satoshi was in a tree waiting for his father to come by when he finally had the chance. He grabbed his wooden kunai and shuriken in his hand and waited. He threw the shuriken at his dad and watched as he easily deflected it. His dad had taught him how to make weapons stronger by adding chakra to them. He brought his chakra into the wooden kunai and launched himself at his father. His father quickly caught on and backed up. “Well then. Nice to know you have learned.” He smiled as he saw his son’s chakra run out very quickly. “But what do you do when your out of chakra.” Satoshi had struggled with taijutsu for a while because he was a natural born Ninjutsu user, So when his father approached him with the challenge he would face him dead on. He ran up to him and began to bring his leg up to him at a very face pace. “ Fukin Ashige” he yelled then hitting him with the kick.

+ Fukin Ashige (Taijutsu)

Weights Bonus:
+10 Speed
+10 Strength

Wooden Kunai / Shurikens Bonus:
+5 Speed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-]   Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy  [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-] Empty

Back to top Go down

Water Fall Country: Remebering my Academy [Locked Till Bio Is Up -_-]
Page 1 of 1