Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Uchiha Heiroloom EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Uchiha Heiroloom EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Uchiha Heiroloom EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Uchiha Heiroloom EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Uchiha Heiroloom EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Uchiha Heiroloom EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Uchiha Heiroloom EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Uchiha Heiroloom EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Uchiha Heiroloom EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Uchiha Heiroloom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Uchiha Heiroloom Left_bar_bleue0/200Uchiha Heiroloom Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Uchiha Heiroloom Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Heiroloom   Uchiha Heiroloom EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Winter time had slowly began to tighten its grip on Fire Country. Snow had not yet fallen from the heavens but the temperature dropped to almost freezing. In the Uchiha compound Kurix was training in the dojo as he practiced throwing shuriken and kunai. This style was the very art of the Uchiha as he danced around easily dodging his own kunai, trying to increase his reaction time. Also in the dojo were a few of his distant cousins who sparred with one another using the sharigan that the young genin could not obtain. This did not bother Kurix, as he had learned form the Hokage that it had nothing to do with the level or strength of a shinobi but the heart and spirit that would win every battle physically and mentally. As Kurix started to wrap up his training his cousin came over to him sweating from there vigorous matches. “Look at the little twerp…where is your Hyuuga bitch at?” One of his cousins by the name of Ren cackled as he shoved the shoulder of Kurix. The other laughed and jeered at there younger cousin. It was bad enough that his father had lost all faith in him but now it seemed that even his cousins were disgusted with him. The family treated there own as an outcast but for some reason after running into Hayabusa-sama, Kurix sighed and started to walk away from his troubled cousin. “Hey Ren I think he is ignoring you.” Another one of the Uchiha cousins said as he cracked his knuckles. “Yeah let’s knock his teeth in so he will better respect his elders next time.” Yet other on of the Uchiha said as he stepped forward. The odds were against Kurix as he was all by himself and there were three sharigan wielding Uchiha who were challenging him. “Hey you little bastard I didn’t say you could go!” Ren said as he activated his one tomoe sharigan and charged at Kurix. The Uchiha drew one of his kunai and rammed it in the back of Kurix causing blood to erupt from the wound. Instantly Kurix body burst into a block of wood as the young shinobi was above his cousin. Using his ability to stand on walls due to his immense training with his chakra control, Kurix rebounded from the ceiling and with his arm cocked back slammed his cousins directly on the top of his head knocking him out as soon as contact was made. “You know you guys…you should not mess with someone who is stronger then you. You may be higher ranked genin but you still lack the basic knowledge of a shinobi. You have thrown aside the morals of this family and attacked one of its youngest members.” Kurix paused as his eyes burned with great intensity. “Now you will have to be punished for your disgruntle behavior.” The young genin continued as he put together a string of hand seals and bawling his fist and curling up his index finger to make a letter C, he cocked his head back and forcing his chakra to erupt from his mouth fired the rite of passage of the Uchiha. The great Fireball Technique easily dispatched his cousins. He did not kill them but only proved to them the differences in there power. And even though they had the family kekkei genkai they had failed in mastering the art of using it in actual combat.

Kurix walked out of the dojo leaving his cousins to clean up the mess, while he himself headed for his home which was in the Uchiha compound. Walking inside his mother was ever busy cleaning up around te house and preparing dinner. “Hello mother.” Kurix said as he walked through the door drenched in sweat. “How is your day going?” Kurix asked as he walked to his bedroom. The mother of Kurix put down her broom and followed the young boy. “My day is going great hunny I see that you have been getting in some serious training.” Kurix mother responded as she walked over to her son and kissed him on the forehead. “Come one mom that’s just weird I’m almost twelve now and I will be a chunin soon kisses have to stop.” Kurix said as he wiped his forehead off. “Well I am your mother and they will never stop. But I will get you some fresh linens so you can get out of those clothes and get in the bath.” His mother laughed as she went to get his kimono and cleaning supplies. “Thank’s mother.” Kurix said as he headed for bath area. As he undressed he could feel the mark on his back pulsating, following the pattern of his heart beat. The young Uchiha genin had no clew what kind of power was given to him by Hayabusa-sama but he knew that this would have had to been some kind of training, because if he did not keep his chakra circulating to the area it would burn with great intensity. Either way Kurix knew that today he had to meet up with his master and start his training for the exams. “Only five more days and the exams will begin. I wonder where they will be held this year.” Kurix thought to hisself as the door to the bathing room was slid open and his mother came inside. Holding his clothes there was also a scroll that was on top of it all. “Kurix something has come for you?” His mother said as she walked near him. The young Uchiha had not told his mother what had happened to his back and to make sure that she did not see it he sat on his knees so that the boiling hot water came up to his shoulders. “What does it say?” kurix asked as he turned his attention to his mom. “Well it has the symbol of the Hidden Village of the Kiri on it.” His mother added as she broke the seal and opened. Kurix mother scanned the scroll with her eyes and she had now understood what was going on. “So the day has finally come.” Kurix mother said as she dropped the scroll and a tear escaped form her left eye. “Uh mom are you okay?” Kurix asked as he was confused about what was on the scroll. Kurix mother said nothing as she dropped to her knees and started to weep. The genin Uchiha jumped out of the bath and ran over to his mom. “What’s going on?” Kurix asked again as he rested his arms on the shoulders of his mother.

“The chunin exams have been decided on. They will happen this Saturday in Water Country.” She said as a river of tears continued to run down her face. “That’s awesome…FINALLY my time to shine is now! I will crush all of my opposition in the exams!” Kurix cheered as he bounced around in his birthday suit. But he soon stopped as he was confused as most parents were excited for there kids when the chunin exams began. For those who did not have a jounin, in which Kurix did, they would receive letters to there homes telling there household that they were eligible to join the exams. “Wait mom why are you sad are you not happy for me?” Kurix asked in confusion as he started to put his kimono on. “I am happy for you but there is something that I must now give you as well. You see Kurix you were one of the few Uchiha to be born with the curse that removes the sharigan from your blood. But your grandfather before he passed gave me a scroll with a key that would allow you to gain this gene back.” Kurix mother said as she stood to her feet. Kurix was now in shock as he heard what his mother had just told him. “So you are saying…” Kurix mother cut him off, “Yes my son you will now be able to possess the copy wheel eye. Your grandfather gave me this scroll because he did not want your father to know about the location of the lost Uchiha village. He told me to give this to you as soon as the chunin exams were about to commence.” Kurix was still confused because he could not figure out why his mother was so sad. “Well mom that is no reason to be sad.” Kurix said as he hugged his mother trying to get her to clam down. “I only cry because you will have to face many perils and the chances of you surviving are slim to none.” The boy’s mother said as she could bear to even think of losing her only son. Kurix smirked and hit a funny pose to make his mother laugh. “I AM YOUR OFFSPRING AND I PROMISE YOU I WILL RETURN TO YOU BECAUSE OF YOU I AM STRONG!” Kurix shouted as he rested his arms on his hips and stuck his nose high in the air. The mother and son started to laugh as she hugged him and kissed him on his fore head. “I will get your stuff ready you get dressed okay?” Kurix mother said as she handed him his chunin exam scroll.

After an hour of preparation, Kurix had put on his shinobi garbs and his headband. The young shinobi even brought out his summoning scroll for he knew that journey would be a dangerous one and he could not allow himself to be killed. His room door slid open and his mother was standing at the entrance. Kurix walked up to his mother as she outstretched her arm to reveal a scroll that had the Uchiha red and white fan on it. “This scroll will get you to the lost village once there everything will be revealed to you.” Kurix mother explained as she hugged her son with the embrace of a mother who felt like it would be the last time she would see her child. “You come back home to me…do you hear me?” His mother whispered in his ear. “Don’t worry mom I promise I’ll be ok.” Kurix said as he walked over his window and jumped onto the corresponding buildings rooftop. Quickly skipping from one building to the next, Kurix, knew could feel a sensation inside of his body that he had never felt before. It was the feeling that there was no opposition that he could not overcome. If he could obtain the power of the Sharigan, not only would he be strong himself but his father would have no choice but to see him as one of the kinsmen. “Okay then lets see what this scroll has to offer me.” Kurix said as he stopped on top of Konoha’s village gate. The young Uchiha broke the seal and opened the scroll. He had to lay it down because for the contents to be revealed he had cut his hand so that the blood would unlock the seal on the scroll. “Geez grandpa you didn’t have to require a whole hand print full of blood.” Kurix joked as he drew his dragon sword and slit the palm of his hand. As the blood erupted from the clean cut Kurix quickly balled up his fist and slammed it on the scroll. The seal faded away and a red light started to pour from the scroll. In that instant Kurix was no longer at Konoha but standing in front of a ruined village that rested in the mountains. “Wow so that’s how this scroll works….it was a summoning jutsu that required my blood and the blood of an Uchiha. Gramps you were a sealing genius.” Kurix said as the scroll burst into flames and from it the spirit of his grandfather formed from the burning crimson fire. “My how you have grown my child. I can see your mother carried out my wishes and for that she will be greatly rewarded.” Kurix grandfather said as he rested his hand on the shoulder of his grand child. “Grandfather…so how is the afterlife treating you?” kurix said with a smile on his face. His grandfather and he had a relationship that his dad did not have with him. This was one of the reasons his father despised because of how interested he was in Kurix. “It is good my child but to business I don’t have much time as my chakra was used to seal a piece of my spirit in the scroll so that I could guide you to this place.” Kurix grandfather said as he lifted his hand from Kurix shoulder. “This is not a dangerous mission in actuality this will be the easiest task you will ever receive. All you have to do is walk into the temple enclose your self in the stone maiden that is inside.” Kurix grandfather said calmly. “pfft gramps that’s nothing I will be back shortly.” Kurix laughed as he hurried into the shrine. The walls were covered in ruined but beautiful mosaics that told of the history of the Uchiha. “So this is the place where the great battle took place.” Kurix said to himself as he could see the stone maiden and he did not waste time jumping in and closing the door. While inside he could feel the chakra that was presence to drill into his eyes. There was no pain as Kurix was born for this event. Had it been an event he would have never made it this far. In less then a few minutes the process was over and the stone maiden opened up spewing out Kurix in front of his grandfather. The young Uchiha stood to his feet and smiled even greater. “So Im assuming it was a success?” Kurix father asked his child’s offspring. “Well gramps there is only one way to find out. I will have to find master haya as soon as possible. “Kurix said as he summoned himself back to the village and started his search for his master. “I wonder what I must do to activate my sharigan…I can’t believe that I have obtained the blood lines eyes.” Kurix said as he headed back to his home to find his mother and tell her the good news. “Mother I’m back home are you here?” Kurix asked as his mother whom came from the back room with a duster in hand. “That was extremely fast how did you get there so quickly?” Kurix mother asked puzzled. “Hahaha…Well mother it seems grandpa had left some of his chakra in the scroll so I brought it back for you so that you can communicate with him in the after life.” Kurix sad as he handed the scroll to his mother. Kurix hugged his mother and she embraced him as well. “I will be the greatest shinobi of all time.” Kurix whispered into the ear of his mother. She smiled as she kissed him on his forehead. “Well I have to finish up the cleaning I’ll see you later.” Kurix mother said as she walked back to continue her cleaning.
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Heiroloom
Page 1 of 1