Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Senju Ryuu's Training EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Senju Ryuu's Training EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Senju Ryuu's Training EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Senju Ryuu's Training EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Senju Ryuu's Training EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Senju Ryuu's Training EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Senju Ryuu's Training EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Senju Ryuu's Training EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Senju Ryuu's Training EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Senju Ryuu's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchdevilDante

ArchdevilDante

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Senju Ryuu's Training Left_bar_bleue0/200Senju Ryuu's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Senju Ryuu's Training Empty
PostSubject: Senju Ryuu's Training   Senju Ryuu's Training EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:31 am

Senju Ryuu was thinking about training before he did his test so that he would be prepared.So, Ryuu went around asking people if they would help with his training. After asking for awhile a person said yes they would assist him in his training.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Senju Ryuu's Training Left_bar_bleue18/200Senju Ryuu's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Senju Ryuu's Training   Senju Ryuu's Training EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 am

Senju Ryuu's Training SanjoShoda
Stretching his arms into the air the young male of the age of 26 looked around the village for something to do. Until he was hearing the sound of a young shinobi asking people to train with him. Shoda didn't think this would hurt at all but also help him get through the day, 'Why not...i guess it wouldn't hurt at all.' Jumping down in front of the young boy Shoda leaned over saying, "Hey I'll help you train if that's what you want, what you have to do is this meet me over to the training field just to the north of the item shops and i'll train you their." With that Shoda pulled his hands up and vanished from the boys sight to appear in the training field waiting on the young man.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
ArchdevilDante

ArchdevilDante

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Senju Ryuu's Training Left_bar_bleue0/200Senju Ryuu's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Senju Ryuu's Training   Senju Ryuu's Training EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Amazed at how the man vanish from sight he made his way to the training field. 'I wonder if he is a shinobi.' Ryuu had dashed to the item shops. He turned and went north and found the training field. As he walked into the field he noticed the man was already there. He apporoched the man and said "I have arrived sir."
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Senju Ryuu's Training Left_bar_bleue18/200Senju Ryuu's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Senju Ryuu's Training   Senju Ryuu's Training EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 pm

After waiting several minutes for the young boy to arrive it would have seemed that he finally shown up with the passion to train, "Well now what do we have here? So you've decided that you wish to train with me after all that's interesting. Well now young boy let me explain something to you carefully, "Im no push over so you've best be ready for what ever comes at you because i want you to know and be ready for everything that comes at you in the ninja world is that understood?" Shoda moved his hair behind his left ear as he glanced over at the young man once more having a smile being formed under his mask lightly. "Now with that out of the way i'm wanting you to tell me what do they help shinobi do in a detailed statement, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu?"
Back to top Go down
ArchdevilDante

ArchdevilDante

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Ryuu's Training   Senju Ryuu's Training EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:23 pm

"Ninjustu can assist in battle and can help heal faster such as the Fireball justu and first aid. Genjustu can confuse the enemy making them wide open for an attack and do a body cast. Taijustu is hand to hand combat and can help when out of chakra." Ryuu had explained the basic purpose of Ninjustu, Genjustu and Taijustu. 'I wonder is this part of the training because that wasn't too hard.'
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Ryuu's Training   Senju Ryuu's Training EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Laughing a little bit the young shinobi said, "Close but not quiet, Ninjutsus are a shinobi's techniques as you stated for First Aid that would fall under the Medical Jutsu but still it counts as Ninjutsu. Genjutsu doesn't just confuse but trap our opponent's with the attacking the senses of the human body. Those that can use their body to cast jutsus are very rare and interesting. However Taijutsu is correct but it's better when having chakra because if you over use chakra then you're frozen or you'll passout. Another way of thinking it Taijutsu allows you to hold and keep chakra for when you opponent runs out of chakra and you get the upper hand. That's why you must learn at least one of each if possible. Now then shall we get you started in your full on combat training?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senju Ryuu's Training   Senju Ryuu's Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Senju Ryuu's Training
Page 1 of 1