Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) Left_bar_bleue20/200a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) Empty
PostSubject: a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero)   a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Satyr was just wandering through the main high street of konoha, aiming towards the hokage's office, so that he could find something else to do. Now he had his passport he was thinknig of perhaps travelling to another country, as it would serve his purposes and needs rather well, as he could train at the same time as finding potential allies from around the globe, in addition to being able to scope out the military power of those countries. He was wandering through the town fairly slowly, and as such was taking in alot of detail from the people walking around him, noticing their usual stares at him having the Uchiha clan crest on his back, and thinknig nothing of it as usual. It was then that he noticed at a distance infront of him a shinobi wearing a forehead protector not of the hidden leaf, but of Kunogakure.

149 | 149
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) Left_bar_bleue18/200a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero)   a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Zero removed his headband after a few steps of walking on the main street of the Konoha village. Even though he was a shinobi from the Kumo region it seemed as though everyone was giving him some odd stares as well because of his headband. 'Shit it would seem they are blaming me for what happen..god damn it...this is something i didn't want to happen at all. I hate being around a crowd and i hate getting attention it's even more worse with both of them put together.' Zero sighed and just shook his head however something was catching his sense. As though someone was following the young boy. Scratching his head he turned sharply around and looked at whom ever was following him or giving him the odd feeling.

"Another thing i hate...is being stared at from behind...so who wants to mess with me huh!" lifting his fists to the side of his waist the chakra flowing from him was a shocking voltage of raiton as he was glancing around to get the fear of someone wanting him dead out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) Left_bar_bleue20/200a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero)   a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:17 pm

As Satyr watched the mystery shinobi turn around, he did not expect the reaction he got from him, clearly he was rather on edge. "Please, no need for the hostilities, I see no reason for me to be your enemy, yet at least. I'll cut straight to the point, im thinknig of traveling to another country, see what I can find and who I can find. I see your from Kumogakure, feel like joining me gonig to your home country? I could easily find my own way their, however having you accompany me could make things a little more interesting, and perhaps someone to spar with along the journey? What do you say?

113 | 262
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) Left_bar_bleue18/200a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero)   a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Zero turned and calmed himself for a moment before answering to the Konoha shinobi. "Fine... i don't see the reason to even get caught up with this anyway plus i could use some help with training." As well as thinking about in the back of his head Zero couldn't go back to his village either way cause of the fact he'd need a passport in order to do so. With the help of this shinobi it could be something of use to the both of the young men. "So when do we leave for Kumo?" Zero replied softly as he was placing his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero)   a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Satyr was pleased by the reply he had gotten from this stranger, and it seemed that they had come to an agreement. "Well forgive me if im mistaken, but it appears you have nothing better to do, and because of my blood im not much liked here in konoha myself. We leave tonight. Once the sun is setting meet me at the gates of konoha, assuming of course you havn't changed your mind by then." Satyr then gave a slight bow, and started heading back the way he came, intending to keep total anonymity deliberatly for the time being, even though from the Uchiha clan crest on his back it would be obvious as to part of his identity. He was intending to go back to his appartment and make sure that it looked like it was unused, as he thought that he could be gone for quite some time.

150 | 412
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero)   a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Catching a glimps of the symbol on the young man's back it would have seemed to catch Zero's interest if he was really into learning of the village's clans. He was more so thinking about the results of training he'll get by traveling with this person if anything everything was falling into place for the both of him and the young male. Zero sighed and started walking back to his apartment as well to pick up the items he was going to need to take with him in order to obtain the knowledge needed for defeating the beast known as the Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero)   a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero) Empty

Back to top Go down

a chance encounter (Satyr|Zero)
Page 1 of 1