Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] Left_bar_bleue0/200The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training]   The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 pm

After the long journey from the dragon realm Kurix had acquired some new powers and abilities that would surely help him on his quest for world pacification. "I have done it master...even though you carry the voice of another I know that you are looking down on me now smiling and proud of the path I am taking. I will defeat Uchiha Shin and bring him to justice. And in those efforts I will also crush the poisonous ideals he has spread across the shinobi world." Kurix said as he made his way back into Konoha and headed towards the Uchiha compound. "it was late in the evening but the young Uchiha could not wait to see what kind of power the silver dragons had. In any case he was not worried because he would augment them with his poisons so that they would have a greater advantage over any others who would come against him. The young Uchiha also noticed that he had become more control of the powers of the seal. He could regulate the flow of chakra needed to quench the pain of the parasitic properties of the seal. Kurix bit his thumb and then put in a slew of handseals that he could feel pulsating form the ring. His hand moved unlike his own as they suddenly stopped and silver fire began to engulf the hands of Kurix. "This power..." The young genin muttered as the released a great amount of chakra and summoned each rank of dragon. From E-Rank down Kurix had flawlessly filled the outside of the training compound with mythical beast. My name is Uchiha Kurix...and together we will show the world our power." Kurix said in a relaxed voice as he petted the face of the boss dragon.

Back to top Go down

The Silver Wyrm and there Master [Kurix Chakra Training]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Fire Country-
Jump to: