Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Zero's Chidori!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/200Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

26. Jumping onto the roof with him Zero smirked saying, “The technique is great in all but it’s really useless unless you know how to solve the drawback problems like you told me. If anything I’ve got the basic idea down on how to do so it’s just a matter of how long it will take to have me obtain this power that’s the only problem. But I’m sure my uncle can help me out with that step as well he’s a good trainer in our clan. Oh yeah did you have anything you want to say to me because I have my things all set for me to leave today.” Kato smiled saying, “You’re a smart kid and I’m sure your father is very proud of you no matter what you do in life.”
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/200Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

27. Kato stared at Zero as they made eye contact Zero wasn’t sure what to say about it as he just nodded to the words grabbing his backpack and placing on him. Getting ready to leave the young boy looked at his sensai saying, “Well if anything I’m going to come back that’s for sure but only after I’ve become a little stronger for my country. I’m sure something will turn up for the both of us.” Giving his sensai the thumbs up Zero promised him something, “The next time you see me I’lll be able to control chidori and I’ll show you what I can really do with my abilities!” Zero smiled waving good bye to the man that trained him.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 pm

28. As he was rushing towards the gate he was stopped again by the guards as they looked at him wanting to question him again. Zero reached back placing on his kumo headband back on his head looking at them. “Move please…I don’t have time for this I must return back to my village I have to keep a promise to someone and the longer you keep me here the longer it will take for me to complete what I promised to the person so please let me go by!” The guards looked at each other and the spiked haired one said, “We’re going to…it was just we wanted to say sorry to you for about the punch the other day.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 pm

29. Twitching from that expression his faced turned red as he looked at the ground saying, “It’s ok man…and here I was ready to take you guys on with a verble combat. I think I would have won to…oh well I’ll never know if anything I’ll see you guys later that’s for sure cause like I said I have to get going I have to keep a promise to someone. Also do you know where I can buy scrolls on legends and history?” The men looked at one another answered together. “Yeah down the road is a little shop that allows you to purchase them but be careful they are very tricky about the items they sell trust me.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

30. Nodding to this Zero sighed and got set after taking in a deep breath and looking out the gates. He shot from the gates and began hopping into the trees heading back to Kumo. Having a smirk on his face he felt a little stronger even though he knew he wasn’t the power of Chidori was in his hands. But not it was the time of controlling that was going to become the hard part for the young boy. Jumping through the trees Zero began to smile at everything around him and how he finally met Kato the next heir to the jutsu known as chidori. But now it was Zero’s and it was time to make his own mark in the world of a shinobi.

3,732 Words | 3000 Words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero's Chidori!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: