Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Zero's Chidori! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Zero's Chidori! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Zero's Chidori! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Zero's Chidori! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Zero's Chidori! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Zero's Chidori! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Zero's Chidori! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Zero's Chidori! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Zero's Chidori! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Zero's Chidori!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Zero's Chidori! Left_bar_bleue18/200Zero's Chidori! Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Zero's Chidori! Empty
PostSubject: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 pm

1. Once the battle between the Kages and the Kyuubi as well as the new Chunin facing against the mysterious shinobi named Shin. Zero was left in the outskirts of the village sighing as he knew he would have to walk back and get his things from the hotel that he was standing at. Walking back to the gates he was greeted by the guards saying, “Hey your that Kumo shinobi…what are you doing here?” Zero sighed saying, “I have to get my stuff I was shot away from the stadium after that odd beast attack sadly. So can I please get pass you and get my things.”
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 pm

2. The men nodded allowing Zero to walk pass as he was heading towards the new location that caught his attention. Running over to the stadium Zero was amazed at the damage that was caused just by one shot of that blast having a flash back of it he could only see the tails coming together to form a large ball and release it with great force. “My god…hard to believe a creature like that even walks our planet now. Wonder how that guy was able to control it so easily though.” Soon a shadow appeared behind him yelling, “Whom might you be?!”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 pm

3. Blinking and twitching he turned and looked at the male figure with a deep voice and smiled weakly shaking saying, “Oh..nothing just having a look around I swear I’m not causing any trouble what so ever you gotta believe me mister.” The Konoha shinobi shook his head and laughed saying, “Your fine…besides what you doing in a danger zone due to the chakra released from the beast you’d should be away from this area cause of how things are falling apart.” Zero nodded as he was beginning to walk away and thinking to himself he had seen that man before he shrugged and walked it off.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

4. Returning to the hotel Zero was able to find all his things and get his things so he could head out. ‘Finally now I can go and not be stopped by any of these Konoha shinobi. After what happens I’ll be even lucky enough to get out from this village.’ Looking at his head band he took it off placing it softly in his back pocket as he began walking out the door. Only to have the same man following him again. Zero was not aware of the man following as he was walking down the stairs the man snuck up from behind. Zero walked passed the front desk and looked around as he made it outside and released a loud sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

5. “Ok…I have to go back to Kumo and make sure everything is ok with Hara. I wish she could have came with me to the exams but things are different. Plus I did not want her to get beat up having me feel bad.” Shaking his head he placed his hands into his pocket and began walking away from the doors. The man peeked out and had his eyes half way open and was curious about the young man. Zero just kept going as he was reaching the front gate he was stopped yet again by the guards. “Hey guys can I please go through?” Zero said as he was confused as to what was happening. The men looked at him as the spiked haired on said, “No it seems you’ll have to stay here in Konoha for a little bit.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

6. Zero’s mouth dropped open as he started to yell and curse at the guards saying, “WHY DO I HAV E TO STAY HERE IF ANYTHING I NEED TO GET BACK TO MY VILLAGE AND SEE MY FAMILY SO THEY KNOW I’M ALIVE!” The spiked haired man punched Zero in the gut having him stay quiet as he stated, “We can let you go because of the fact that you’ve seen our beast become free and if we let you free then there is a small window that you’ll shot it out to your village even though your Kage was their so that you can go on a full search for it.” Zero fell to his knees only to have the other man that was following him appeared questioning the men’s actions.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 pm

7. Having to lose air the young boy could feel his head starting to spin as he was passing out on the dirt ground. Only to have the man pick him up and telling the guards that he would question them later. Vanishing using the shunshin no jutsu he took the young man to his place having him lay in his bed. After several hours passed Zero awoke to see the man writing something at a desk. Sitting up slowly Zero said with a weak voice, “where…am i?” The man turned around saying, “Your at my place…you should be resting after that hit? Are you ok to even get up is the real question though.” Zero nodded getting out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 pm

8. “Yeah…I’m fine…just one question are you even a shinobi of this village your different than the rest.” Zero was puzzled because of the fact that he had helped him get better a little bit. Staring at the man whom was still working he laughed saying, “I haven’t been called that in a while it’s been some years since I was a shinobi here though. Even now…what were you really doing at the Exam Stadium boy?” Zero lifted an eye brow saying, “I was looking around because I’ve never seen a beast like that to be honest it’s the first time seeing something like that.” The man nodded saying, “Well to learn of them go to the library and buy the history scrolls.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

9. Scratching his head the young male looked at him saying, “History scrolls…what the hell are those?” Zero knew that history was stored on scrolls but truly what did he mean by them if anything. The man smiled saying, “They are scrolls that have history or legends of the certain myths. If anything I think you’ll understand once you get them. Tell me something what does that marking on your back mean also?” Zero blinked and looked at the back of his shirt noticing it was mostly gone. He thought about it and must have lost part of his shirt when the Kyuubi used it’s powers. “It’s nothing really why do you ask?”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

10. The man laughed saying, “Because I’ve seen it before it’s a old sealing technique that I use to look over. Tell me something you’re from Kumo what is the name of your clan?” Blinking rapidly Zero turned away with his nose to the air saying, “That’s for me to know and you to find out I don’t have to tell you my past or my clan history.” Nodding and smiling the elder man said, “Well seems you are Raikou that’s for sure have that lightning quick mood swing.” Zero blinked and turned with shock saying, “NO WE DON’T!” Covering his mouth quickly he walked into the trap as the man laughed again. “There we go got you to tell me your clan after all.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

11. The man stood up stretching saying, “Tell me something…you are one that can use Raiton element even after watching you use it I bet you understand the affects and disadvantages to your jutsus that’s for sure.” Zero nodded and answered, “Yes that is true…as for the seal on my back I don’t know it’s just says lightning on it but it seems my father left it on me for a reason that I don’t know of just yet.” Sighing the boy turned and walked towards the bed to see and thing about his family again. The man sat beside him saying, “I’m sure he had a good reason, now…how about I take you somewhere for some training. I think I have a jutsu for you to use that way you can become a little stronger are you up for it?”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

12. Zero blinked at the man and laughed at his offer saying, “What’s the catch cause if anything I know you’ve got something up your sleeve to have me just learn something from you.” He nodded saying, “That is correct I would like for you to continue the legend of a jutsu and a pasted shinobi that protected the Hokage of this village as a child. That is if you’re up to it?” Zero stared at the man saying, “I’m not even a Konoha shinobi and you wish to teach me this jutsu for what reason?” Nodding lightly and sighing the man answered, “Truly to pass on the legend but to know that a clan member of your clan has the ability to truly over look and master this jutsu without the usage of something.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

13. Smiling and nodded Zero was a little happy about the idea of learning this jutsu. “Alright mister I’ll take you up on that offer and learn the jutsu. All you have to do is teach me what I need to know in order to get the idea down. That way when I’m ready to use I won’t be afraid to hold back.” Nodding to this the old man laughed saying, “Alright then let’s get started first do you know the basic forms of manipulations?” Zero blinked sitting on the floor looking up at the man. The man nodded grabbing him saying, “Come with me…” Holding on to Zero they both vanished with leaves as they appeared in the forest that had trees growing in a circle around a dirt battle field.

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 pm

14. “What’s this all about?” Zero said looking back at the man as he was walking round then turned to look at the man once more. The man answered with a smile on his face. “This will be your training…I need you to know the difference between two things. One being the Nature manipulations which you know as elemental release. Hints why you can perform Raiton elemental jutsus. But do you know the art of Chakra Manipulations?” Zero shook his head no and confused about it. Thus having to continue the lesson the man walked over and smiled saying, “Well that will be for another time. At this moment I’ll teach you how to use Chidori.”

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 pm

15. The young boy blinked saying, “Chidori…that move it…can’t be are you whom I think you are?” The man smiled nodding saying, “That is correct I’m known as Ito Kato I’ve learned chidori from my friend and now I’m going to be passing it on to a clan member that should be able to use it to the fullest level as well just like the last man did.” Staring at him Zero was confused for a moment as he answered. “I understand that but your friend that mastered it how did he learn to use it’s powers to the fullest.” Kato closed his eyes saying softly and with a sad tone of voice, “He used a Sharingan that was his…in order to use the jutsu one must react fast enough for it to work.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

16. Zero was confused about this a little bit and asked, “What makes this jutsu so strong and dangerous in the first place?” The man answered, “Simple, the user must enter with great speeds that they are not only at risk of placing a strain on their body but they will cause tunnel vision to affect them. Which would give the enemy a chance to counter attack the user.” Zero nodded saying, “Which would make the jutsu useless because of the fact that entering tunnel vision causes you to not only lose the target but your life. So let me get this straight you believe that I have the ability to avoid entering this state why?”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

17. Kato smiled saying, “Because if anything you already know Raiton you’ve been training to control thus that means you have the ability to come up with some way of avoiding the dangers of this jutsu.” Zero shrugged saying, “You know what I like the way you think because I like challenges and if anything I have a few of my own I have to complete. So first I need to study the jutsu and focus on the ability to draw the chakra to my hand and gain the speed needed for it correct.” Kato nodded as Zero sighed and relaxed his mind and smiled with a quick reaction saying, “Fine I’m all set and ready to go whenever you are set!”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

18. Kato nodded saying, “First you must split your legs apart like so…after which perform these hand seals quickly and without messing up the flow of your chakra. You have to stay in complete control of your chakra before you even think about bringing the jutsu out to the fullest. After which slowly lift up and run towards that huge tree behind me. Strike it with everything you go that way you’ll get a basic feel of it. Now the hand seals are…Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, Ox, Rabbit, Monkey!” Zero nodded closing his eyes as he saw the hand seals appear in his mind. Cracking his neck and got ready for the jutsu to be performed.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

19. Taking a deep breath then releasing it he leaned over splitting his legs apart and begun to do the combo of hand seals as he finished yelling out, “Monkey!” Zero through his right hand between his legs as a circle was starting to surge all around his feet as it was starting to pull from the ground into the palm of his hand. He slowly lifted up and smiled at the tree as he leaned over with the jutsu in his hands. With a quick burst the young male shot from his spot and dashed over at the tree pulling his arm back yelling out, “Here I come…CHIDORI!” The sound of bird echo through the air as it crashed into the tree releasing a powerful explosion on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

20. With the dust being kicked into the air Zero was left standing on his feet with a smile on his face and breathing heavily as he could feel his chakra leaving his body slowly. He was breathing heavily as he was about to fall to the ground. “Damn…I think I over did it…Kato Sensai…” Nodding to this Kato smiled shaking his head saying, “You did just fine my friend you’ve got it down but it seems the max for you is once. However I think with a little bit of training when you return back to your village you’ll master the jutsu quickly.” Zero nodded before falling backwards on to the ground. That left Kato smiling and looking at the sky whispering to himself, “I hope this was a good idea my friends…”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

21. Picking up Zero he through the boy over his back and used his shunshin jutsu to teleport back to his place as he laid Zero down to rest for the night. This had Kato walk outside for a bit to think to himself. Only after a few hours did Zero awake coming out behind the man saying, “Hiya…what are you doing out here by yourself?” Kato turned with shock saying, “You awake how…I thought you were knocked out for the rest of the night.” Having to have his questioned avoid Zero just sighed saying, “I’ve been able to relax and heal somewhat faster depending on my moods for some reason. Not sure it’s hard to explain really.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

22. Kato nodded to the young man and looked back up at the stars. “What are your plans now that you’ve become a Chuunin?” Zero smiled saying, “I have to take the spot of the Raikage I need to free my family from his powers. I have to also understand why my father placed this seal on me.” Kato stared at the boy saying, “An elemental seal is usual an odd one at that because of it’s powers but I’ve never seen one in person before. Only heard of the theories of being able to seal the power of elemental chakra from ever being used.” Blinking to this he thought about that and smiled saying, “Thanks Kato I owe you that part of information. So tell me all I have to do is go and buy these scrolls correct?”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

23. Nodding to him Kato stared at the young boy got up saying, “Alright…then I’ll just train in learning what you need me to learn and I’ll just push myself beyond the limits. Also…what happens if I over use Chidori?” The man closed his eyes and softly said, “You’ll start to drain nothing and once you’ve started draining nothing at all from your chakra then you’ll be forcing your energy to be taken away from your life force. Which in the end will kill you having you become nothing but death itself in the end the jutsu was limited to only be used 2 times a day but that depends now on the user if they are strong enough. What is your planning…”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

24. Smirking at the man he shook his head walking back down stairs with his hand in the air saying, “Nothing at all…don’t worry I’m part of the Raikou clan and I’m sure I can solve this with no problem at all!” Zero had jumped into a little sleeping bag and began to rest easy for the moment he was sleeping he wasn’t to sure that he could solve the drawbacks of the jutsu now but he then thought carefully of it. “Wait a minute…I know how to do it now…if I’m correct then that should work out perfectly.” Kato walked back inside to see the boy finally sleeping and having a dream about his plans. But this was only the dream as he awoke the next day.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Zero's Chidori! Empty

25. Yawning the man looked over and noticed that Zero was missing blinking to this he went outside only to see Zero finishing up the hand seals needed for the jutsu. As the echoing of birds started to come from the lightning jutsu Zero opened his eyes sharply saying. “All I have to do is focus on everything around me not on the single target!” rushing off to attack a tree the explosion from the jutsu shot up more dirt then anything as Kato had jumped onto his roof and looked down at the young boy smiling, “Interesting you’ve getting better at it that’s for sure how do you feel though Zero?” Turning hearing the man’s voice Zero smiled giving a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero's Chidori! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Chidori!   Zero's Chidori! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero's Chidori!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: