Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sooooooo
    D ranks x8 (zero) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
    D ranks x8 (zero) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
    D ranks x8 (zero) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
    D ranks x8 (zero) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
    D ranks x8 (zero) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
    D ranks x8 (zero) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
    D ranks x8 (zero) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
    D ranks x8 (zero) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
    D ranks x8 (zero) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
    Year: 191 A.S
    Month: February
    Day: 2
    Season: Winter
    Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
    Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
    Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
    Season: Spring
    Upcoming Event: Nothing
    Rebirth Locator
     Rebirth Welcome
     Rules
     Getting Ready
     Countries
     Bingo Book
    War Status
    <--Country War Level
    Level: **
    Meaning: Not Threating
    >-- Country Soldier Count --<
    Konoha: 2610
    Kumo: 2440
    Suna: 1000
    Kiri: 1330
    Iwa: 1744
    Affiliates
    RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

D ranks x8 (zero)

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Ultimate Z
    ----
    ----
    Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    D ranks x8 (zero) Left_bar_bleue18/200D ranks x8 (zero) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

D ranks x8 (zero) Empty
    PostSubject: D ranks x8 (zero)   D ranks x8 (zero) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:52 am

1. Fight to your limits!
    Zero awoke the next morning looking over at the ceiling of his uncles room. It seem that the young boy was living with his uncle’s for a while. Zero stood up getting out of bed only to see eight scrolls wrapped up and on a desk. Blinking at them Zero decided it wasn’t going to be a horrible day anymore cause he had something to do. Even though that hara wasn’t around he was still a little depressed about it. Walking towards the scrolls he opened the one at the very top as he began to read it.

”Hmmm… it seems I’ll have to fight my uncle this time to see how far I’ve grown within the time frame of training. Seems easy enough only problem is that I haven’t learned shit from him at all yet so I could still be screwed over in all of this.” Sighing without warning a lightning bolt came flying through the window to hit Zero. Jumping to the side a little Zero rushed jumping from the window to start the battle with his uncle. After catching his fist Rai spun his nephew around in a circle before kicking him in the stomach. The boy slid across the ground and was dizzy from the attack. “Come on Zero you’ve got to get those eight missions done before it’s too late and if you don’t you’ll not be able to go to the Chuunin Exams. Getting up the men started clashing with hits from each other but Zero jumped back sighing saying, “I don’t feel like I should be doing this mission at all.”

Several minutes later the men were left standing dripping sweat as Zero had finished with flying colors He looked at his uncle and waved getting ready to go on his next mission.
    Words: 301

Back to top Go down
    https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
    Ultimate Z
    ----
    ----
    Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    D ranks x8 (zero) Left_bar_bleue18/200D ranks x8 (zero) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

D ranks x8 (zero) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: D ranks x8 (zero)   D ranks x8 (zero) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:53 am

2. Can you find my Pet?
    Going to the neighbors house Zero knocked on the door to have a young couple come to the door looking at the shinobi. “Excuse me did you need help looking for a pet of some kind?” The man of the house nodded saying, “That is correct it’s our family bird it’s been flying out lately but it doesn’t want to come back until late. So we’ve hired a shinobi to figure out where it’s going this whole time if you don’t mind?” Zero shook his head accepting the mission. With out wait he noticed the bird flying off and chased after it. Within his mind the boy was confused as to why he was even chasing after a creature he had no like for.

Sliding through and alleyway the boy came across something interesting. It had been a dead end and with out any waiting Zero sighed and hoped the wall and started running again only to see the bird landing in a tree with a small family of birds. Zero just smiled and then closed his eyes saying, “So he started a family…cute…well this mission is completed I better go report in.” Returning back to the family and telling them the entire story the man and woman smiled saying, “We are glad he found someone well please take care and thank you for your help. Nodding Zero began walking to his next location. Taking out the next mission from his pack it was an interesting one at that which had him traveling to the mountain side of the village.
    Words: 260

Back to top Go down
    Ultimate Z
    ----
    ----
    Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

D ranks x8 (zero) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: D ranks x8 (zero)   D ranks x8 (zero) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:53 am

3. Mountain break attack!
    Rushing over to his next location which was in the mountains of the village. The young boy was thinking of what could this mission had been about but as he was rushing there he heard a large explosion and noticed a mountain of rocks starting to fall to the ground. Jumping backwards he looked down to see a man focusing on his chakra once more and shooting forward breaking the rocks again. Jumping down Zero walked over to see what was going on. “Hey what are you up to sir?” The man turned to hear the voice of Zero and laughed saying, “Nothing really child just working on taking these rocks to the villages to fix up houses. Wait are you the young man that took up my Mission request?”

Nodding to him Zero was shocked that he would know about it. “That’s correct how can I help you today?” the man smiled saying, “Simple you’re going to learn to break these rocks down with your power so focus with me and start to charge up your chakra with mine.” Nodding Zero begun focusing on his chakra to increase however it was completely different as the chakra coming from his body wasn’t a wave of energy but the power of lightning and sparks were surging from him. Once the man noticed he smiled saying, “Good now shoot forward all that energy into the works and see what happens!” In doing so the wave of chakra vibrated through the mountain having it explode from the inside falling to the ground.

”Sweet I did it…” Zero looked over at the man nodding, “Yep you did maybe it will help you control your chakra in the long run son.” Having to tilted his head he nodded to the man only to vanish from the point to begin the next task.
    Words: 307
    Back to top Go down
    Ultimate Z
    ----
    ----
    Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

D ranks x8 (zero) Empty

4. Take on…Lightning Barrage!
    Running to the next location Zero noticed of flash of lightning coming from the distances. It was blue flashing as he was confused about this Zero shrugged and ran over to see what was going. As he landed to look around the clouds became darker and became a horrible thunder cloud. Blinking to this it was confusing as to why this was happening but he looked towards his right and noticed a shinobi at least 50 feet away from him. That’s when it hit him that he should get out of the way. But it was too late as a large bolt of lightning was shot downwards behind Zero erasing parts of a rock. Which left Zero speechless for words as the man smiled yelling leftout, “So you’ve come to take my jutsus have you well then let’s see you survive my ultimate technique…my Lightning Barrage!”

Finishing the hand seals needed for the jutsu Zero blinked at how fast he was and then remembered he was still in the targeting zone. As he looked down at the ground it began to light up with 8 round orbs floating to the ground. Zero jumped back watching 8 bars of light come firing down at him. Sliding the man continued his assault Zero darted over and tackled the man saying, “I’m not here to take your damn jutsus I was just puzzled and curious about what the flashing was about.” The man smiled saying, “I know if you look at your fourth mission I requested someone come out here and take on my lightning barrage.”

Blinking Zero did as he told and then punched the client before walking off pissed off. The mission was a success but never again would he ever do that again.
    Words: 293
    Back to top Go down
    Ultimate Z
    ----
    ----
    Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

D ranks x8 (zero) Empty

5. Help I’m stuck on a Problem.
    Zero was returning back to the village when someone came running over to him waving his hands at him saying, “Excuse me sir I need your help you are a shinobi correct?” Zero nodded and was confused as to what was going on but shrugged following the man. As they reached what was going on Zero nodded that rocks where blocking the way of a man to complete a task he was needing to finish. “So…these rocks are blocking your path are they. No problem I’ll take care of this.” Focusing on his chakra the boy pulled back and then thrusted forward destroying the rocks with a surge of raiton coming from his body. “All done sir if you need anything else let me know.”

The man nodded saying, “Thank you so much that helps me a lot I’ve been waiting for the rock crusher to come and perform his technique on it. I guess you must have studied under him cause you use the same kind of moves he did to crush rocks.” Smiling it was a good thing that he had met the man then after all. Smiling to that Zero took his leave heading towards his uncles place once more to see what the next mission was about cause the rest of them where empty. Coming up the hill to see his Uncle waving his hand Zero was confused as to what was going. But it seem the next mission was going to be annoying only to Zero.
    Words: 251

Back to top Go down
    Ultimate Z
    ----
    ----
    Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

D ranks x8 (zero) Empty

6. Can you watch the house for me?
    As his uncle Rai was waiting for him Zero came up to the man wondering what the deal was. It was only before his uncle smiled said softly to his nephew. “Hey my little nephew could you do me a small favor?” He has his eyes closed and his hands together like he was praying. After which Zero tilted his head saying, “Depends is this something like a mission cause I want to get my pay from it I kind of need the money at the time.” His uncle laughed saying, “Of course I need you to watch the house while I run to the store think you can handle it?” Zero nodded thinking this was going to be easy. As his uncle left to head towards the store Zero smirked and walked into the house.

But soon after entering it the door had a knock at it. ‘That was quick wonder what’s up…’ Zero kept his guard up as he walked over towards the door to open it slowly only to have his friends be waving to him. “Hey guys what’s up?” They answered saying, “We heard that there is a tournament today think you’ll be entering it.” Zero shook his head only to close the door as they left. After walking around he noticed that someone was in the house behind him looking at him. “Who the hell are you!” the figure answerd, “I’m the weirdo that hunts your dreams!” Twitching Zero awoke looking around from the couch with his Uncle laughing, “Hey I came back did you sleep the entire time?” Zero nodded only to get up and say confused, “I’m going back out to finis what I started later…”
    Words: 283

Back to top Go down
    Ultimate Z
    ----
    ----
    Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

D ranks x8 (zero) Empty

7. Help I Want to Sword Fight…
    Zero was walking through the grass to reach the village’s stores but was stopped by a young boy carrying a wooden katana. Taking the scene of feeling as though someone was around him. Zero turned to noticed the boy and asked him. “what is you want mister?” Zero was curious as to why the young man was carrying a wooden katana. As this was the first time he had ever seen a 12 year with one. The boy smiled saying, “Simple I want a battle with my katana to test out my skills against a shinobi…so let’s go!” Zero laughed but then that laugh became a dodge as Zero watched out for the first attack. Sighing to this he wasn’t happy about doing this. But accepted the challenge as he took out his katana and clashed it with the boys as well.

The force and power from each other were rivaling as Zero jumped over him and kept the blade by his side and began to spin around yelling out, “Razor Hurricane Dance!” The boy blocked the attack but lost his Katana to the damage and hit from the wooden and rotation of the blade and Zero moving too fast for him. “What…what was that move?” Zero shrugged saying, “I don’t know I just thought of a move on my own so I could be able to win the bout that’s all.” The boy grabbed his Katana saying, “thanks for taking up my request I’ll tell the mission office that you complete this task for me…but next time I will beat you win the bout for sure!”

Words: 267
    Back to top Go down
    Ultimate Z
    ----
    ----
    Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

D ranks x8 (zero) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: D ranks x8 (zero)   D ranks x8 (zero) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:54 am

8. PRIVATE REQUEST…I forgot my paper work at home!
    Having to say Zero was walking to the mission office just as soon as another shinobi was in the corner hitting his head lightly on a wall. Walking behind him Zero tapped his shoulder and was curious what was wrong. “Hey is everything ok?” The man sighed a little saying, “No I forgot my paper work at home so I’m a little worried that if I go into this meeting without my work I’ll get into huge ass trouble which is what I don’t want to happen to me at all. Oh…I have the perfect idea. Think you can go to my house and get the paper work for me cause it’s located on my desk on the 2nd floor. It’s not far from here It’s about a few ways back in the Raikou Quarters and it’s the second house on the right please and thank you!” Zero nodded taking on the request as he rushed back over to the Raikou Quarters. His Uncle lived in a different section away from the Raikou Members.

Rushing the boy was focused on reaching his goal before having to train and leave for the exams. As Zero passed the first gate leading to the Raikou Quarters Zero slid on the dirt and looked at the second house blinking at it. “Woah…this place is nice…” Walking into the area Zero was checking everything but hurried upstairs to take a look at everything as he was reaching the top of the stairs he turned to see the papers on a desk. ‘These have to be them.’ Picking them up he placed them in the backpack on his back and notice the window was open and jumped out of it. Rushing back to the man. After a few minutes passed. The shinobi was happy to gain the paper works he needed for his meeting. “Thank you young man I owe you big time!” Zero smiled saying, “Don’t worry about it was my eighth mission so I’m all done for the day. Talk to you later.” Running away Zero was heading back to his uncles for training.”
    Words: 350

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

D ranks x8 (zero) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: D ranks x8 (zero)   D ranks x8 (zero) Empty

Back to top Go down

D ranks x8 (zero)
    Page 1 of 1