Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) Left_bar_bleue116/200D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) Empty
PostSubject: D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward)   D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:05 pm

When Hayabusa used his speed like nature to get to Kusa, Hayabusa had decided to wait out in the gates. He figured this would be the best way to find them… using his snakes... Hayabusa bit his finger a swiped on his arm, and the tattoo began to move. He held his left arm out and shadows had come from it and fell onto the floor. From these shadows dispersed six snakes, ranging in different sizes. He looked at the few.
“Lord Hayabusa…” the second biggest of the lot, Kwetash, said. “…what do you require from us?” she said.
“I’m looking for two men…” Hayabusa took out his book and showed them all the pictures. “Kinsue and Nikko… stole a Kinjutsu scroll together and left…” Hayabusa chuckled. Satyr did the same. Hayabusa looked up. “Find him…” he said. They nodded and split, digging into the ground, and slithering out. Hayabusa sat, waiting for them, and he had been out there for a good two hours before the six had come back.
“They are departing from the East wing in 5 minutes…” they said. He shot his eyes into Sharingan. Hayabusa gritted his teeth. He dropped to the ground using the soft mold and slivered with the other six to the East Wing. When two men, came sneaking out of the village Hayabusa smirked. He came up slumped, like goo, in front of them, as his body had hardened his bones. He smirked.
“Alright… let’s make this fast and easy… give me the scroll… and I won’t hand you in to the village…” he said. The two looked at each other.
“You’re… that Sannin right? The Uchiha?”
“Yea… that’s me…” he said. As the two backed up. The one took out a scroll and threw it towards Hayabusa. One of the snakes caught it. Hayabusa stepped forward.
“You said you weren’t going to turn us in…”
“No… I said I wouldn’t hand you to your village…” Hayabusa used his Time and Space manipulation and reappeared behind the two. “But, I’m going to hand you in to another…” he hit them in their heads and knocked them out cold. He let the snakes disperse and Hayabusa let his arms outstretch, using White snakes, now mixed with black snakes. He gripped them up and walked the opposite way to the meeting place in which Kokoro had noted down on the paper that she had left in the Bingo Book.
As he went traveling for about half a day, Hayabusa had meet this man.
“What you got…” he said. Hayabusa threw these men on the floor.
“Two men, 5,000 Ryou each, wanted for stealing the Kinjutsu scroll.”
“Where’s the scroll… I want that too.”
“Fine… I want the power first.”
“Let me see the scroll.” He said. Hayabusa sighed. He took the scroll out and showed it to him. “Nice nice…” he put his hand on Hayabusa’s chest and pushed chakra into him. Hayabusa could feel his body’s ability able to do more that what it could before… as if his mind could withhold more memory. Hayabusa smirked. He handed over the scroll. Then, Hayabusa had been mind erased, as he opened his eyes in the forest. He knew what he had just did, but not with what items or who the man was. Hayabusa shrugged his shoulders as he began walking towards his village. He had used his Time and Space to disappear and reappear at the village gates.
He took in a deep breath, for now was one of the moments he had travel for… power to beat a high rank shinobi… and come home.
Back to top Go down

D Ranks: Kinsue and Nikko of Kusa (Not claiming 10,000 bounty reward)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Bingo Book + Missions :: Missing - Nins-
Jump to: