Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! Left_bar_bleue18/200Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training!   Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Getting up the next day after having to tell his father the story of his academy days Haruki got up feeling as though something was wrong. Looking around the boy was sighing heavily in his room as his shirt was off. Standing in his pants the boy shook his head walking down stairs to see his family having dinner. It had seemed the boy had missed his morning meal and just ignored the fact of what time it was. Walking outside the father followed him placing his right hand on the shoulder of his son saying, “Hey what are you getting ready to do?”
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! Left_bar_bleue18/200Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training!   Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Glancing at his father Haruki looked at his hand then back at his father saying, “I’m about to train so I can become a little stronger so I can follow the way of a hyuuga why?” His father smiled saying softly, “Good to hear now do me a favor and follow me for your training cause I have just the place for you. That way you can get at least twice the amount of work done within the next few days how does that sound plus I’ll show you the Hyuuga’s art of taijutsu if and only if you would like to learn my son.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training!   Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Blinking to this his father had changed a little towards Haruki as he nodded the boy just smiled saying, “Alright then you have a deal just explain to me where we are going to be going first I don’t want to be led into a trap or anything.” Haruki was just joking with his father has he had gained the smirk. His father laughed a little saying, “You only wish let me tell your mother first because she’ll start to worry if anything.” Walking back into the house the man told her of their whereabouts as he walked out ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

His father started jumping away from the Hyuuga compound. Following behind him with his shirt off still was the young man still curious on what his father was truly up to. As they came to an area that had a huge water fall coming down on the water hard. Haruki looked over saying, “What is this place?” His father laughed saying. “This place is where I use to come and train myself to no limit that way I could become stronger than anyone else. So take a look around before we get started on your training my son.” Nodding to this he walked around for a moment and smiled at everything cause of the peaceful scene he was set in.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Coming back towards his father the man was setting up a camp site for the two of them. “Now let’s begin with you learning to control your chakra just a little bit. Cause I know that you’re not really strong at using even though you’ll need it. The up coming future events tell me so.” Sitting down to cross his legs the father closed his eyes and started to focus on his chakra to rise it a little and then lower it back down. Haruki just stared and followed his father’s footsteps in learning to control his chakra. The training was just starting for the young man.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training!   Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Soon after having to leave them for a moment the water was splashing all over the place as the Shinobis were fighting with each other hand to hand style. The form of battle was something that only he could master. The only problem was that Haruki wasn’t moving fast enough. With his father having to be training for a long time Haruki was only hoping to reach the same level as his father. As he started jumping around, moving away from his father as the ground was now kicking up small bursts of dust. The men where trading hits one after another. Sliding on the dirt ground Haruki looked at his father with the byakugan still active.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training!   Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:20 pm

“Hard to believe but it’s draining a lot of chakra from you isn’t haruki, I bet once you’ve trained your chakra a little more then you’ll be able to stay in control of it.” Nodding the boy was breathing heavily has he watched is father stay in a odd stance lowering his weight down the young male only watched as his father vanished coming from behind him. Haruki ducked and then slid backwards from his father only to be rushed at by him. Ramming his shoulder into Haruki his father lifted him upwards and threw him over his back towards the ground. To spin around to punch at his face. Haruki rolled away from the attack watching it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

“Good keep it up or else you’ll be lacking behind in your training in the future.” The words of advice came from his father that was seeming to be proud and having fun training with his father. Haruki came charging at his father throwing punches. Ducking down ward and backing up the father smiled at his son and nodded at him saying, “You’ll never catch me with that speed you have now. Try pushing yourself even more now this is the best way to increase your chances of winning a battle.” Nodding Haruki looked at him saying, “Don’t think you’ll be able to hold me down either with your power father.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Smiling the men vanished again clashing with each other but only for one to overpower the other. Haruki was sent flying into the water by his father. Sinking to the bottom of the water bed, Haruki was looking around and thinking to himself and smiled knowing that he was having fun. ‘Now how do I want to counter this man…He has no blind spots as long as the byakugan is active.’ Looking upwards the boy nodded and launched from the water flying at his father with a fury of three punches from his left arm. Landing on the ground he ducked down.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training!   Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:21 pm

To have his left leg slide across the ground to have his father fall to the ground pushing up with one hand landing behind him. Turning around quickly the boy and his father locked fists with one another. This left Haruki gaining a grin on his face but that grin soon turned to shock as his father smiled. Placing his hands on Haruki’s wrists the father begun spinning in a complete circle throwing Haruki to the ground leaving a small crater in the earth’s surface. Haruki had dust flying in his face as he had picked himself from the ground looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training!   Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Smiling the father just got back in his stance and waited to see the action from his son. Haruki was standing but soon was passing back out on to the ground. Tired from the battle plus the over usage of his chakra. Haruki’s father walked over and picked him laying him against the tree near them and smiled at him. “Good work you’ll be able to learn the needed things to become a true Hyuuga in no time that’s for sure. Just keep up at this pace and you’ll earn the title great hyuuga in our family.” Sleeping in his dream the boy was still training against his father.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Jumping backwards he smiled at his father only to be countered in the dream. Waking up from the shock the young man looked around only to see the sun shining down on his face. The boy was confused and then turned to look at his father puzzled as before as to what had happen to him. His father looked over at him and smiled saying, “Good to see your awake you did great in your training however we need to start getting back home cause we have a lot we need to take care of when we return I hope you understand that?”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Getting up slowly the young man looked over at his father and sighed saying, “I wanted to train some more but I understand one I’m out of chakra and two mom is still back at the house is that correct?” His father nodded closing his eyes saying, “don’t worry you’ll be able to train later on toady cause just right now I don’t want to have you be to weak for your hard training tomorrow. You’ll need all the energy you can get. Plus I think you’ll be able to gain missions soon after that is all done come home and you’ll be able to train even more promise that.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Thinking about how he was closer to getting stronger the young man just nodded to his father thinking that this was going to be something he was going to aim for. Knowing something was coming just made his day even better for him as the young shinobi was now growing up to take on more than just the everyday tasks of becoming stronger. Glancing at his father Haruki nodded getting his things and heading back to his home with his father leading the way once again. That night he looked at the sky seeing the clouds moving around and just said, “Rain already would you…I need to think.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training!   Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:24 pm

The day or night it rains calms Haruki down that he is able to think about his next move in life. However that night wasn’t coming anytime soon as he got up and was stopped by his father once again. “What are you up to Haruki?” He smiled and answered, “I’m going to bed cause I can’t even decided on how I want to really run my life. But then again I don’t want to rush it either cause of how busy I’ll be working on different things in life.” Haruki nodded to his father as he head towards his room shutting the door he whispered, “Thanks again for today dad…I hope we’ll train harder next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training!   Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Haruki: Hard Training!
Page 1 of 1