Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki Left_bar_bleue18/200Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki Empty
PostSubject: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:40 pm

After the death of the shinobi known as Naruto. The world was returning to peace it had seem. As the countries were returning to normal the shinobi world was becoming more and more stable. Even then a few members of the world believed that peace had returned. However something terrible was starting to happen as wars were breaking out slowly because of mankind not wanting to settle with peace as much. But as the hyuuga’s protected the Konoha boarder with the help of others from Konoha things inside the fire country stated calm for the most part. But it was until a red full moon appeared in the sky that the Hyuuga’s main branch member gave birth to a special male child.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki Left_bar_bleue18/200Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:41 pm

The name of the child was some what a good luck sign by the parents. “My dear child…your name will be known as Haruki…” The female’s voice was slow of breath as she fell into a sleep. The hyuuga baby cried a little before going to sleep as well. As the father held his child close to him the man smiled saying, “you’ll do good in this world I’m sure of it my child.” The baby was born on the day of the red moon which was set to be bad luck by many because it was the day of the beast’s anger coming back to the world. However it was the complete other way around.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Haruki had been acting strange as his life was taking shape. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it however it was something that bugged him even for a few years later. “Great…this is just great I can’t believe I’m not strong enough to even deal with you Hikaru.” The young male standing beside Haruki was his friend and assistant within the Main Family. Hikaru’s name was known as light ahile Haruki’s name meant Sunlight. The two boys were born on two different days but same month and year of each other. But something always bugged them to keep trying to be the best then one another.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

The eight year old Haruki and Hikaru were both training with each other trying to reach their limits however it would seem impossible for each of them at such a young age. But that didn’t stop the male rivals what so ever. Every year the boys trained and trained learning and becoming faster and stronger within their limits. Until the day the mission for his friend had came in with a intention of killing Haruki’s father for having his father be sent out on a mission by the man but was killed because of nobody else coming to help him.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

“Hikaru….what are you doing…change that why are you doing this my family shouldn’t be harming one another and you know this!” With the peaceful voice coming from deep within his soul. However his friend didn’t hear the voice as darkness and revenge was inside his soul. “Look…Haruki…you’ve not only made my life a living hell but, the whole damn main family seems to see themselves as gods to the branch family. I for one understand why the curse seals on our foreheads were never meant to be placed on us again. But that’s it I’m not taking orders from anyone of you anymore.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

The boy gripped his fists and dashed over towards Haruki’s family standing by letting this happen the young boy wasn’t sure what he should do at all with his life. But it was clear to him now that in order to live in a world of peace things that started hate and pain must end. Vanishing for a short time he appeared before Hikaru and had byakugan activated. “Your right…but you know what if you’ll be like that then you must be eliminated for your actions on to the main family. No matter what hate and pain is what starts wars and destroys peace for others. You’ve shown some of it today so now good bye my friend.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Performing the gentle fist on him the male hyuugas started to fight within the main family branch dojo. Chakra was being released from the air left and right. As each boy was not making contact with their style of fighting however something was different of Haruki. His father and mother came from the back to see what was going on. After seeing the battle go on for several minutes with each of the boys getting tired. Haruki nodded to himself as he launched over Hikaru and made contact with him in his back. Hikaru coughed up blood as the power of the chakra closing his points. Turning around with a spin the boy was then kicked into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Landing on his back Haruki walked over looking down at him only with a sad look on his face saying, “Your to weak to even come close to the Main Family. Please…just stop this wasteful revenge…you’ll only end up hurting yourself more.” Walking pass him Hikaru got up and was even more pissed than ever before as he gripped his hands once again he ran quickly at Haruki trying to kill him from behind. But was countered by Haruki’s hand palm shot and locked straight into the young boys chest. As Haruki’s chakra flowed into the young man’s body. The friendship between the two boys had ended with a quick death of a straight shot into the heart.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Holding his body up with pain in his heart and soul the young hyuuga learned that nothing in life is easy to obtain as it is easy to lose it. Laying his friend down on the ground with blood coming from his mouth dripping to the floor. Haruki’s mother and father walked over looking at their child whom of the age of eight took out his own friend for the greater peace of the country. Feeling an odd aura coming from him the rest of the hyuuga’s watched their steps as the young man was giving an odd chakra. Something that seemed fearful and could end up destroying the balance of peace.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Walking down the street after a few days of the death of his friend. The young male had ran into a Jounin that seemed rather interested into this odd aura of the young male. Turning to face him the jounin gained a huge smile saying, “Well now…a hyuuga tell me something child what is a hyuuga like yourself doing with so much negative energy spilling out from your chakra.” The reaction from Haruki increased as he came to attack the jounin but was quickly taken down easily. “You’ve got some nerves charging at me like that and with a wrong intention as well.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Rolling off the ground breathing heavily as he was bruised on his arms. It seemed the Jounin was skilled in blocking the style of the young boy. “Look…I don’t know who you are…but fighting me and beating me up like that was a big mistake!” Soon after the boy’s father walked from the shadows saying, “No it was your mistake my child. Why would you even attack one of our own that helps protect the village that we live in as well. Does something seem a little off with you my young one?” The aura around him was twisting around as he yelled, “YES SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH ME!”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Gaining the shock expression on his face the boy’s father took a stance saying, “That’s no way to speak to your father in that tone. If you have a problem with me or anyone else then take it up with that person with words not by violence. You yourself know that answer so why have you decided to just now betray your own rule.” Roaring like an animal in pain the boy couldn’t tame the power from within him. Charging at his own father the battle between them started off just like with his friends. The inner raged was something to be feared yet again.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

The father was able to see the darkness within his child but something was wrong it wasn’t him at all. It was something that seemed to be have growing for a while but stayed dormant for the longest time. Jumping backwards the hyuugas eyes were making contact as Haruki said, “Tell me…can you help me…can you tame what’s deep in my soul…because if you can’t even come through the first wall of my pain then you have no right to enter and tame me!” Running over towards his father the adult stood watching his son come at him. With his hand pulled back the man was quickly able to make contact with Haruki’s face.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Sending him sliding across the ground the Jounin was in the trees watching as the dark aura was still around the boy. The hate and pain somewhat was spreading to the jounin was well. As he smirked thinking to himself, ‘Well now this could be a even greater reason to start up a war. The only question is how to get things going and whom to attack first is the only problem. But also finding others to join into the fun now that will be the challenge.’ Jumping down the young male jounin looked over at the father and said lightly, “I’ll tame him for you if you like that way nothing will go wrong?”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Thinking to this idea the father didn’t want that to even happen because of the fact that if it did it would mean something terrible for each side. “No…don’t even bother with it I’ll take him home and figure out what’s wrong with him myself.” Picking up the young boy he began walking home to figure out what is happening to his son. As the Jounin only smirked a little and leaned over a flower saying, “A pseudo peace is meant to fall sooner than expect…no matter time for me to begin my plans as well.” Vanishing the flower loses its pedals as they fly off into the wind.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 pm

After coming home the young man was sleeping finally only to awaken not remembering anything what so ever. Looking around for Hikaru the young male looked at his father saying, “Where’s Hikaru father…he’s not around he’s always around me wanting to play…” His father blinked and was thinking this must have been the gods way of restarting his life again. “It’s a long story…he passed away a while back because of a disease.” Haruki had no idea what was going on anymore nor knew that he was the real reason that his friend was killed. Having to walk from the room his father reported to all the Hyuugas of the problem.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 pm

For several years this went on without having any problems until a few days ago. The jounin appeared once again before the young hyuuga while at the lake side. “So…how are you doing child? Seems that dark aura is gone and something is clouding your mind what could that be I wonder.” Getting up the boy looked over at him saying, “What are you talking about what dark aura and nothing is clouding my mind but you seem to want to have a small bout with me don’t you!” The man blinked for a moment saying, “No…you’re the hyuuga child that obtain the missing memory…well I can heal that for you.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Blinking at him Haruki was confused as to what he was talking about when he brought up the missing memory. Walking over slowly towards Haruki the jounin leaned over saying, “Here is a gift from me to you.” Placing his hands on the boy’s head it slowly healed the damage that was done to him. With the confusion lifting the hyuuga had returned to his normal state and looked around and then back at the Jounin. “Who…what…you again!” The Jounin smirked saying, “That’s right and it seems you’ve gained back the lost memory cause of me but also the darkness in your heart.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Thinking back to it he remembered that his father had hit him across the face hard. Which caused some damage to the brain to have Haruki forget a few things. Even the death that he had caused to his friend. With the rush of knowledge coming back the young boy turned to stare at the Jounin saying, “What makes you want to help me so badly?” The Jounin smirked then answered, “Simple really you’ve got something interesting about you and if anything it could just start the new age of shinobis as well as a birth of a revolution of wars that will cause the most out of all shinobi’s to have to join in. Of course you’ll need me to help you if you like.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:47 pm

With this resent rebirth the young male decided it was time for him to being his training and become the reason why the world will understand more about peace if he was in charge. The Jounin took their leave as the plan was coming together for them. Only problem was what was the real reason all of this was happening. As the Hyuuga Branch and Main Families were worried of something else it would seem as though. It was unknown as to what it was but Haruki's father figured that it would have to have been something the night of his son's birth. The night the moon turned red what could the devil moon have meant and what awaited Haruki's future as he walks the steps to becoming a shinobi.

2252 Words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki   Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki Empty

Back to top Go down

Let one become two! (Hyuuga Haruki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: