Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sooooooo
    a weird retrieval... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
    a weird retrieval... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
    a weird retrieval... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
    a weird retrieval... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
    a weird retrieval... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
    a weird retrieval... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
    a weird retrieval... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
    a weird retrieval... EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
    a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
    Year: 191 A.S
    Month: February
    Day: 2
    Season: Winter
    Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
    Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
    Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
    Season: Spring
    Upcoming Event: Nothing
    Rebirth Locator
     Rebirth Welcome
     Rules
     Getting Ready
     Countries
     Bingo Book
    War Status
    <--Country War Level
    Level: **
    Meaning: Not Threating
    >-- Country Soldier Count --<
    Konoha: 2610
    Kumo: 2440
    Suna: 1000
    Kiri: 1330
    Iwa: 1744
    Affiliates
    RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

a weird retrieval...

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    a weird retrieval... Left_bar_bleue116/200a weird retrieval... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

a weird retrieval... Empty
    PostSubject: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:08 pm

It was another wonderful day outside, Dante was walking around still depressed about his mothers death, he continued to walk along the streets looking around wondering as to what he should do today as he had already started to gather up nice weapons for himself right now, but weapons weren't everything in a fight. If Dante wanted to gain true strength he would have to regain himself and his true reason of fighting but at the moment he heard someone call out from one of the manors he was nearby “GUARDS! GUARDS!” a woman called out scared like, “a thief!!!” she also yelled out.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    a weird retrieval... Left_bar_bleue116/200a weird retrieval... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Dante jumped onto the wall was knocked over by someone fleeing the area, the guards ran up to Dante and placed their weapons on him before noticing his forehead protector, “ow...” he mumbled to himself softly rubbing he back of his head, 'I wasn't expecting to be knocked over like that.' he thought before a guard held a hand out to help Dante up, Dante accepted the hand and stood up before noticing a beautiful woman come around the border, she looked at Dante and smiled “oh thank god your here, I need you to catch that thief and get back that heirloom!” she said.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Dante smiled and bowed “yes ma'am.” he said as he turned to the direction he last saw person fleeing the area run too, jumping up to the roof-tops Dante scanned the area and saw the figure jumping along the rooftops at a far distance away, sighing a heavy breath he started to run bounding and leaping from roof to roof as well as running up some walls to get a higher location. It wasn't easy for him to keep up because of the long distance he had to travel between him and the thief. It was a while before the thief managed to break into the woods woods.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

Landing upon a branch he looked around before picking up a scent he hadn't smelled before, 'that's not usual for a thief or someone to use a scent to follow...' he thought to himself as he started to follow the scent, he stopped and hid himself quickly as he heard footsteps approaching. Sitting silently with enough view from his spot he saw a woman approach. He continued to watch before he noticed two more females approach and a male. 'This could get a little to much for me...' he thought to himself as he notice them all hold something out in their hands.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:09 pm

'What are they holding? And whats going on?' he thought to himself as he noticed another girl, a bit younger then the other women there, she seemed to be holding her shoulder, “Sorry I'm late, I think I picked up a snag.” she said holding out her item for the group to identify. The oldest looking woman that looked to be in her late twenties to at least mid thirties walked up to the girl and literally smashed her in the face with her kick. 'What the hell?' Dante thought to himself before he noticed the other woman that seemed to be around Dante's age look over where she came from.
    112 [5]
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Dante watched as the middle eldest woman withdrew a sword and suddenly charged off at where the girl had came from, 'where's she going?' he thought to himself before he noticed the man walking up to the youngest girl, “a daughter of mine should be smarter and shouldn't be risking her fathers location to those whores of Konoha...” the man said before the eldest woman grabbed the youngest girl by the hair as she single handed lifted the young girl to her feet and a bit off her feet, “You risked your father, and even your mothers location, how dare you return here...” the woman said before Dante sensed just in time the older sister of the young one behind him.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

Dante pulled out a kunai but she grabbed his hand and whispered “shh... I've been trying to kill my mother and father by other means for a while, their evil people and I want your help.” she whispered into Dante's ear, before she licked his cheek, “mmm you taste good as well, but help me and you can keep your life and take back what ever my little sister stole.” she said trying to compensate with Dante. Dante nodded “Don't double cross me though.” he said back to her as he held another kunai in his other hand and pressed its cold steel's flat edge against her revealed skin.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

“Or we might have some issues.” he said before he felt her lick his cheek again, “mmm I like you boy, but we won't be able to work well with each other after this.” she said as she moved back letting Dante's hand go before returning to the side of her mother and father. “The follower is dead.” she said holding her sword out with flesh blood dripping from the weapon. Dante quickly checked himself to make sure it wasn't him, before he let a sigh of relief go, he unsheathed his chakra sword and jumped up along the tree to gain some height before ran along the tops of the trees.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Dante reached a certain point before he heard something coming at him from underneath so he stopped and jumped backwards in time to do a perfectly timed back flip, a few kunai's arose from where he would been hit before he fell through the tree's before he landed on a branch before he charged downwards noticing that the younger daughter was resting against a tree, the elder sister was off fighting against the mother, Dante turned to notice the father was watching him “so your the nosey little bastard that doesn't know how to keep his nose outta other peoples business.”
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Dante laughed as he jumped back a bit, “you know shit about being minding your own business, I was hired to get back the scroll that you now hold and I don't think I care for letting you live you asshole.” he said as he charged in wards doing a quick lunge attack with his sword which the man easily parried but wasn't expecting the hidden attack Dante had gotten off with his other sword. The man noticed the sword went through his kunai and moved out of the way to avoid being hit. “You have a rare sword there boy, I'll be sure to take it off your dead corpse.”
    113[10]
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

Dante laughed again “you say it so calmly like you know for a fact that I'm just going to lay down and die while you take it, well I'm sorry but I'd rather kill you and complete my mission so I can move onwards instead of having to deal with your shit.” he said as he got back up striking with the opposite sword again before hitting at the mans weak points that Dante had already figured out, the man was pretty quick to counter his open spots, 'I see he's really experienced at fighting but he must be playing around right now...' he thought to himself.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Dante noticed a kick that was planted right into his face that sent him a few feet into the air as well as flying back at least five to ten feet, he rolled before he stopped, he stood back up sheathing his sword back underneath his cloak and held his chakra katana out and smirked “I only need one sword to beat you.” Dante said as he winced from the amount of pain he felt radiating in his face, and head. The man tilted his head at Dante and simply said “interesting, you believe you can beat me.” he said as he watched Dante carefully.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Dante charged in with a side slash that the man moved to the side to avoid, the attack, he moved according to Dante's movements making him miss every time before Dante realized something 'I'm wide open, what the hell am I doing?' he thought to himself as he noticed a counter-attack coming his way, he put his hand out and clenched it in time to stop or possibly stop the attack. It didn't quite go according to Dante's thoughts since he was sent backwards again but at least he managed to knock the man off balance which made Dante smirk.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

The man noticed Dante's eagerness and cockiness before he took a step forwards and scraped his foot across the ground drawing a line in the dirt, Dante noticed this and laughed “Its not play time little girl, you might want to stick to playing with your dolls.” he said before he realized how this man was countering and avoiding all his attacks. The man had puppets in the surrounding area, it made Dante laugh “I see... your one of those kinds of people...” Dante said with a laughing smirk before he quickly traded his swords around. Now holding his rare sword he laughed.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

“You almost had me going there for a bit in despair... until I realized your secret...” Dante said after he managed to stop laughing, the man seemed unamused by Dante and decided to bring his puppets out to attack Dante with, one came from behind, another above, the last two from his sides. Dante stood there before he stepped into a certain location as he noticed the puppets combine together and surrounded him, he sighed and slashed a few cuts and watched as they fell apart. The man seemed to be frustrated with Dante as he pulled out a sword of his own, Dante just looked at him and shook his head “no use, you wouldn't have a weapon of proportion to counter this blades sharpness.” Dante said.
    130 [15]
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:12 pm

The man just smirked as Dante suddenly turned around and slashed at his hidden attacker to see it was the mans wife, her weapons defence didn't manage to do her any protection as his blade cut through her blade easily and his her across her breast and down into her mid section. Dante turned around to see the man frowning with disapproval of Dante's actions before he turned around to stop his eldest daughters attack. The man literally freaked out, “YOU DARE ATTACK YOUR OWN FATHER!?” he shouted before back handing the girl sending her sprawling backwards to the ground.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Dante was about to step forwards if it wasn't for the wife standing back up with her wound, her clothing was cut cleanly through and was being stained by her blood now, Dante couldn't help but stair at her but he slapped himself 'pay attention you idiot, you don't have time to be gawking at an enemy!' he thought to himself as he stopped her attack and jumped with a bit of a spin before he round housed the woman to the chest sending her sprawling backwards to the ground, “just stay down you useless bitch!” Dante said watching her as well as those behind him with his sword.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

Dante turned around to see the father and daughter fighting with their swords giving off sparks of metal on metal action, it was incredibly fast action paced as if he was in the theatre watching a movie of some cheesy action movie. He sighed and ran forwards before being cut off by the younger girl as she was still holding her shoulder, “please don't interfere with onee-chan! She wants to fight dad on her own.” she said as Dante looked down at her, he sighed and patted her head, “I won't let her be offered to him as a piece of meat though.” he replied as he smiled and took off running again.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

He lost them for a small bit as he raced off after them before he found them again running up a tree after each other stopping here and there slashing at each other with their swords, the light reflecting off their swords was amazing, it was as if they we're doing a sword show with the different lights upon them. It truly was magnificent to watch but he had no time to stand there and watch their swordsmanship as he was trying to get in the fight still, he ran over to the tree and ran up it before jumpin onto a branch.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Dante landed on the branch and jumped up to another one before he heard more and more fighting going on before he saw the elder sister being kicked off a branch, Dante jumped and intercepted her fall and placed her on a branch before he withdrew his sword again and jumped up and landed in front of the man, this time he was holding his chakra katana instead of his rare sword. Dante stepped back as he noticed the man coming in to attack before he parried the attack and shot a punch in that managed to connect with the man.
    101 [20]
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:13 pm

The man stumbled a few feet before Dante slashed as his mid section in hopes to cut the man open, but the man regained himself in time, their swords clashed back and forth a few times over and over, from this to that. Dante Knelt down to avoid a lethal blow from the mans sword and lunged with a straight forward attack, their attacks went back and forth for a while before Dante managed to gain the upper hand. Dante charged in fool hardly and received a few kicks and punches as well as serving out some punches and slashes back at the man.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

The elder sister woke up before she clutched her sword and jumped back up to join back in blocking an attack that Dante had already blocked as they over powered the girls dad Dante placed her arm around his neck, the had an advantage as well as a disadvantage now as Dante had to help carry the elder sister it was replaced with her sword, the man foolishly charged in and retreated after realizing that it was fool hardy after getting cut up even more and deeper this time, as it was more than just one sword he had to worry about this time.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

Dante carried the girl over to him as they started to get used to this fighting, stuff couldn't get any harder than this because of how much of a disadvantage they we're at but it was something he had to do because if he left this girl she'd be an easy target and become something her father to play with like a cat toying around with a injured mouse, “listen carefully to me, when he attacks we're going to separate and hit him from both sides, think you can manage that?” she asked into his ear. Dante nodded and waited for what her reply would be.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:14 pm

As soon as the girl tossed Dante the man charged at him and the older sister, he was shocked that Dante and his daughter had read his movements, suddenly Dante and the girl struck at him from both sides to having him barely get out of the way. He received a wound from the girls sword but managed to get away from Dante's but he lost his weapons belt. Dante caught the belt and jumped over to catch the girl barely in time which made her laugh, the father fell to the ground from his wound, “don't worry about me.” the girl said smirking at Dante.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Dante watched as the father bled out and helped the sister down from the tree placing the scroll in his pouch, after he got down the little sister helped the older sister and he smiled “stay out of trouble.” he said before he turned around and headed back house where the lady was waiting for his return of her family scroll item. Dante arrived a bit later and walked in holding the scroll in his hand as he walked in with his cloak open and smiled before placed the scroll back in its place, “you might want to get a seal scroll to lock it safely.” he said as he smiled, the woman came over to Dante and handed him a small ring “keep this safe and with you at all times.” she said.
    137 [25]
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a weird retrieval...   a weird retrieval... Empty

Back to top Go down

a weird retrieval...
    Page 1 of 1