Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} Left_bar_bleue116/200S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} Empty
PostSubject: S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa}   S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa} EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Hayabusa reassembled his body in front of the library that he had stole the scroll and classified book from. The scroll would be staying with him and the book will be returned. Hayabusa activated his Sharingan and luckily the man had sat there, scratching his head. He had looked up and realized that Hayabusa was standing there.
“YOU!” he yelled. “I’m taking you in!” he said readying to pull out a weapon. Hayabusa performed a few hand seals and the man paused. It seemed he had been paralyzed. Hayabusa walked into the classified room and put the book down on the table. He looked around. He smirked. There was a lot of information in here. Hayabusa took out a tag and pasted it on the walked behind a shelf. This may be useful later in life. Hayabusa walked out and went to the door. He began to walk out.
“Ah… before I forget…” Hayabusa performed a few hand seals and erased the recent memories of Hayabusa out of his mind. He walked out closing the door, holding his three puppets at the collar handles with his left hand over his back. He began to walked towards the house before he heard yelling.
“OUT OF THE WAY!!!!” Hayabusa backed up against the wall, watching a few medical ninja run by with an ANBU member behind them, carrying a figure in which looked very familiar to him. The ANBU member stopped and looked directly at Hayabusa. It seemed like a long moment before he stopped the medical ninja that was behind him with the cot.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!” he yelled. “WE HAVE TO GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!” he said. The ANBU member snatched the cot. He laid the man he was carrying on the cot. Hayabusa had realized that it was Ein.
“Shit…” Hayabusa dropped the puppets and took off his cloak. He looked at the ANBU member and seen that he was indeed of Suna’s ANBU, so how did he know he was of Medical profession. “What happened?”
“He and Kasumi went on the S Rank mission… they captured Kasumi and left Ein for dead… I had decided to stop at where they were handling the mission and had found him. They pierced his lung and there is an excessive amount of blood within it.” he said. Hayabusa put his hand to his torso, where the cut was. His hands lit green , with the right hand on the from of the torso and the left hand on the back.
Extending chakra in the right hand and through the cut, Hayabusa used the Suiton element to pull the blood out of he lung. Ein began to flinch, but the ANBU member held him. Hayabusa extended the medical chakra through his left hand to the back and healed up and closed both sides of the lung. With his right hand he pulled up the blood and it floated mid air, as he threw it to the side and used the left hand to heal all internal severing and stabilize Ein’s chakra. He took a deep breath as Ein had stopped shaking and relaxed.
“Ok… he’s fine… take him to that house over there and place him down on the couch. He told the medical ninja. They looked at the ANBU member, and he nodded. They did as told, taking them to the house of Hayabusa’s family. Hayabusa had just looked at the fellow ANBU member next to him.
“How did you…”
“I think I would know my own son…” he said.
“ANBU, huh?”
“Yea…”
“Me too.”
“Really… great. What are you doing here in Suna?”
“There’s no time for that, father. Kasumi is kidnapped… we have to do something.”
“For all we know she is already dead… there is no way we can get there in time.”
“Trust me… I can.” Hayabusa said. He walked towards the home and Hayate followed him. When they walked in, Hayate was laying there, now with eyes open. Tachina, his mother, had been tending to his catering needs.
“You heal fast…” Hayabusa said. Ein and Tachina looked up.
“When did you…” she began, but Hayate put his hand up, finally taking his mask off.
“No time…” Hayabusa said. “Ein… let’s go. We’re going to save Kasumi.”
“Dude… she’s in Kumo. There is absolutely no way we’ll get there… they’re starving her… making her suffer. It took us two days to get here… two days to get back. Four days with nothing… there is no way she would…”
“Just… shut the fuck up!” Hayabusa said with his Sharingan flaring. Hayate was taken back, but Tachina smirked. She liked the way he was acting.
“I’m going… father… are you in or not?”
“It’s a lost cause… there is…”
“FINE!? Ein?” Hayabusa asked.
“If you think you can… I can… that way the S Rank won’t be a fail.” he said. Hayabusa nodded. He walked up to Ein and grabbed his arm. He looked at his father with his Fully awakened Sharingan.
“You need to learn not to underestimate faith…” Hayabusa said, performing one seal and in a moment’s notice, they vanished.
They reappeared at the front gates of Kumo, as he last caught a glimpse of the tag burning into the air. He took a tag out and placed it back where his previous one was. Ein looked around.
“Wow… I thought only Kasumi could do that.”
“Kasumi knows Hiraishin No Jutsu?”
“Absolutely.”
“Why doesn’t she vanish her ass out of there?”
“They have some type of device on her… it was a proto-type… very secret. That was actually the S Rank Mission. We were meant to retrieve that and bring it to Suna.”
“Why… it is not our place… well… Suna’s place to says who can hold what technology.”
“They threatened to make them and control as many as they could… and they would be able to keep even Jinnchuriki’s chakra from working in complete form. Now it is only a prototype. The augmental man whom made it doesn’t even have blueprints… he conjured them all in his head. So we might have to kill him… or bring him back alive to get that information and perhaps retrieve that information on whether or not anybody else knows the information or not.”
“So we have the ok to kill…”
“Yes… but they’d prefer the information.”
“Leave that part to me.” Hayabusa said with a smirk. “So… do you know where they are?”
“Yea… they were talking about their hide out in the mountains.”
“Prepared for battle?” Hayabusa asked him. Ein bit his finger, performed seals, and slammed his hand back to the ground. There, a gourd full of sand stood there. He picked it up and strapped it on his back.
“I didn’t have this last time… it was a stealth mission at first.”
“Excellent… we are ready now, right?” Hayabusa asked. Ein nodded. “Great… passport?” he nodded. “Alright…” Hayabusa pulled his passport out of his pocket and walked to the main gates to check in. When they got in, Hayabusa had turned to Ein. “You lead the way… we will have to make the best of what we have…” Hayabusa said, holding his puppets, ready for battle. “Suna style…” he said.
“Right… let’s go…” he said. The began to run towards the mountains. Hayabusa stopped to pick up some food for when they got there and they could give her food. They ran through the forest and Ein seemed to stop where he had once fell. They continued on now, as if they were racing time. The eventually had come to the top of the mountain and could see smoke from a fire. They could hear a crowd of men laughing like barbarians. Hayabusa had eased on closer, seeing the guards.
“Ok listen… we will take out these guards… there are five of them patrolling. We’ll do that quietly… as quiet as we can. Then we will go in and be as stealthy as we can until things get overwhelming. Then we’ll take as many as we can out until we find Kasumi.”
“But what about the genius…”
“Ok… when we take out what we can… we’ll split up… I’ll look for Kasumi, you look for the guy. “
“Got it…”
“Ok… you take those two out over there… I will take these three out on the left… GO!” he said and they split. Hayabusa had poured chakra into the puppets. He had jumped into the tree and separated his puppets. He waited for the precise moment to attack, and he would wait until he knew that they had no view on each other and that the analyzed paths were crossed correctly.
“Hmmm… ok… here we go!” Hayabusa said. He directed his attention to one of the men that we closer to the entrance. As he began to walk, Hayabusa dropped his puppet and it took no time in blunting the man on the head, cause internal bleeding. The cracking of the skull was loud. Hayabusa looked at the other two. They turned their heads because they seemed to have heard their bodies hit the floor. They looked at each other. Hayabusa sent one puppet, with two katana out, from the trees, making sure the heard it. They turned around and were frightened, and prepared to make a run for it so that they could alarm the others.
Hayabusa had seen the special puppet out, trailing wire out across the trees. As they ran from the other puppet, they tripped over the wire. Hayabusa had smirked as the other puppet had flung towards them and stabbed them both in the throat. The deed was done. Hayabusa pulled all puppets back and looked at them.
“I cannot wait to go beyond that of wood.” Hayabusa said, now that he had the Sasori Jutsu. He had no idea whom his first victim would be, but he was excited to use it. He had looked up to the entrance and seen Ein there, looking around the corner to see what was going on. Hayabusa had walked up to him on the other side of the small entrance up the stairs and looked at him.
“Blood on the katanas and the clubs… I assumed you did it quick and easy?” Ein asked.
“Of course… no blood spatter… I assumed you did it quiet, slow, and torturing?”
“Of course.”
“How’d you do it.”
“Filled their insides with Sand… shattered vocal cords first… then one by one exploded each organ.”
“Harsh… alright let’s prepare…” Hayabusa said. He looked up and looked at the roof. He walked up the wall and dropped his puppets. He had hoped that they were going to be safe here. He jumped back down and looked at Ein.
“Where are the puppets.”
“Left them up there. Now…” Hayabusa looked behind him. There was a reason he did not kill the man with his first puppet with the club. Hayabusa walked to him and dragged him over. He groaned, as he was unconscious. Hayabusa activated his Sharingan and slapped him awake. He opened one eye at Hayabusa and attempted to scream. Hayabusa grabbed his throat and casted Hypnosis on him.
“Where are you protecting your Augmental?” Hayabusa asked.
“He… he’s at the tower on the far right…”
“And the red haired prisoner.”
“She is being held in the gangs camp.”
“Thank you… I think I might spare you…” Hayabusa said, chopping at his head and knocking him out cold. He looked at Ein. “Let’s do this…” he said. The slightly separated upon entrance, lurking in the dark. He looked at Ein from a distance and nodded. They split up and Hayabusa had just hoped that he would be safe by himself. Ein was always one to handle his own… but he had been beat once already by them. Granted he didn’t have his Sand with him… but still…
Hayabusa lurked tree to tree to tree following the smoke of the camp fire. He began to here cheers of the men, whom seemed to be having their own little feast and getting drunk. Hayabusa had peeked around the corner, observing the men. The were shit faced to no extent, with only two of them actually sober. This place seemed to be a mixture of street gangs and sophisticated organization.
Hayabusa casually walked in and the guys looked up at him.
“You here take your stab at the little pretty thing?” they asked him. Hayabusa’s eyes began to filled with rage, but he calmed himself. He didn’t know where she was. He calmed himself and put a grin on his face, changing his demeanor. He rubbed his hands together and nodded.
“Yea yea where is it! I wanna piece of that ass!” he said, looking around. They all laughed at him.
“Yea… well good luck… the captain got dibs on her for the first run… it went terribly wrong. I wouldn’t dare try. But she’s right past those doors.” they said, pointing him to the sober guards. He walked up to them and they moved aside. One opened the door. Hayabusa walked in and they closed it behind him.
IN the shadows, he had seen a figure. He heard a chain move, and they were thick. They were attached to the leg of one person balled in the corner. Right next to the leg, there was a rigid end of a penis, oozing out blood. He looked up to see Kasumi’s face, balled up, dirty, and blood from her mouth. ‘Good god… she bit it off…’ he thought to himself. He walked up to her and tried to touch her, but she kicked, so hard he flew back towards the door.
“Gah!” he yelled. The guards knocked.
“You alright in there?”
“Heh heh… NEVER BETTER! I’M GONNA GET ME SOME!!!” he said. “COME HERE BITCH!” he said. He performed some hand seals and paralyzed her. He moved up to her and came close to her face, rubbing it with his hand.
“Kasumi…” he whispered. “It’s me… Hayabusa. I’m gonna get you out of here…” he said. He took out the water he bought and gave it to her to drink. He looked at her body and realized she was completely naked, and her hands were tied behind her back. He hugged her before performing a seal, and in a flash, they were on the roof where his puppets were. She shivered a bit.
“Hay… Haya…” she began. He put his finger to her lips.
“Shhh…” Hayabusa took off his cloak and put it on her. He lifted the cloak behind her and observed the device. He analyzed it quickly.
“Ok… and…” Hayabusa took out a needle and pricked it in a joints, snapping it off, intact. “There… you feel better?” he asked.
“Hayabusa…” she said. She hugged him. She attempted to go to kiss him and he pulled away. She looked… confused.
“Kasumi… no matter how much I would love to kiss you right now… there is no way. You bit off a guy’s dick…” he said. He sat her down. “Now here… eat this, drink this… regain your chakra. I have to go help Ein.” she nodded. He jumped of to the greater tower. Jumping roof to roof, it seemed as though people were alarmed by something… either they realized Kasumi was missing, or that Ein had intruded.
“Should have gave him a tag…” Hayabusa said to himself. He looked up to the tower and threw his kunai in the air, making it to the highest point window and using Hiraishin, grabbing it in mid air and landing in the window. He looked up to see Ein there, about to take off the body of the man with Sand.
“Ein… WAIT!” Hayabusa yelled. Ein looked at him. “Did you get the information.”
“No… but there are too many people out there…”
“Wait…” Hayabusa activated his Sharingan and went up to the man. “Tell me… what is the formula…” he said.
“… it is…” he began to explain an equation, in which some elements Hayabusa never heard of. But he took note of them and put the paper in his pocket.
“Who else knows of this equation?” Hayabusa asked.
“Nobody but me…” he said. “I arranged the meeting with the gang leader and I was going to begin a black market… but that was tomorrow morning.”
“Great… Ein…” Hayabusa said, turning around. Ein smirked and smashed the mans whole body with sand, including the head. Hayabusa grabbed his arm and performed a seal, returning to his puppets and Kasumi once again. Hayabusa looked up at Ein.
“Mission… complete…” He said as he handed Ein the equation
[2776 Words].
Back to top Go down

S-Rank: High Tech Threat Retrieval {Hayabusa}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Bingo Book + Missions :: Mission Ranks-
Jump to: