Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
a double gain... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
a double gain... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
a double gain... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
a double gain... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
a double gain... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
a double gain... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
a double gain... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
a double gain... EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

a double gain...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
a double gain... Left_bar_bleue116/200a double gain... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:25 am

Dante walked into the village and looked around the village as he entered the village, his forehead protector had a simple symbol on it and it said “Sage”, but that's not what people we're staring at, they appeared to be staring at Dante due to his appearance, it confused Dante but hey, what could one do? Dante continued to walk through the village before he was stopped by a jounin from Kirigakure, “excuse me, could I see some ID or a passport?” the kiri jounin said as he had his hand ready to grab a kunai, “no worries I'm not here to cause trouble.” Dante said as he grabbed his passport and handed it to the Kiri nin who looked it over.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
a double gain... Left_bar_bleue116/200a double gain... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:25 am

The kiri nin handed it back to Dante and smiled “welcome to Kirigakure Dante-sama, I didn't know we'd be hosts for the great Konoha Tiger Sage” the kiri nin said as he bowed before Dante, he smiled and bowed back “thank-you, I always wanted to come to kiri and visit your wonderful village, think you can take me for a tour around the village?” he asked the jounin, she nodded and smiled “with pleasure Dante-sama.” she said. Dante smiled and followed her down the street, “so where to first?” he asked with his smile on his face still.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:26 am

The jounin smiled back at Dante and nodded “my name is Nina.” Nina said as she pointed to a food shop, “well I hope you don't mind but we should probably stop for a bite to eat and we can talk?” she said suggesting well more like flirting with Dante. He grinned and nodded “well I could use a bite to eat, my travels we're rather long.” Dante said as he walked with Nina into the restaurant and found themselves a seat, Dante wasn't really one for flirting with another villages shinobi because of security cautions for their countries.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:26 am

Nina smiled as she looked at Dante before she turned to face the waitress and smiled before she gave her order before she glanced at Dante and motioned for her to lean in more and whispered something to the waitress and she smiled and nodded “yeah I can do that, it'll be a bit.” the waitress said as she turned and walked off, “so what brings you to Kiri?” Nina asked looking at Dante, he smirked and laughed as he tapped his right hand on the table top, “I actually decided to come into Kiri to take the Tenshi.” he said with a grin on his face as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty

Nina's smile turned into a rather blank expression as she heard about him coming for the Tenshi, “that's a country unique item Dante-sama, you can't just expect to waltz in demand it do you?” Nina asked with a serious look on her face, Dante just smiled and chuckled, “actually I'm planning to do more than that, I'm actually going to request audience with the Mizukage because being the Tiger sage, man with the rinnegan, as well as the sannin of Konoha.” Dante said as he smiled looking at Nina before he noticed the waitress come back with some drinks, raising an eyebrow Dante noticed it was Sake.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty

Nina looked at Dante as she thought about what Dante said and gave him a quick fake smile and waited for the waitress to leave, “I uh... guess I could get you an appointment with the Mizukage to see what she thinks...” she said, Dante smiled a bit, “hey cheer up, its not like I intend to steal it, I just want to ask and prove myself to gain the sword.” Dante said as he took a sip of water, “by the way I drink at night.” he said winking at Nina, she glanced at him wonderingly.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:27 am

Nina took a couple cups and poured sake into them before she knocked them both back and glanced at Dante with a rather worried look upon her face, “I'm just wondering about what the Mizukage would say about this...” she said rather worried like. Dante looked at her and let his smile fade “yeah that might be a bit of an issue...” Dante said as he looked at her before he saw the food coming, he looked at it rather worried, “what kind of food is it?” Dante asked looking at her with a raised eyebrow curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:27 am

Nina looked at him and smiled again, Dante liked her smile it was one of her good features although she had a nice sized chest to her and a good body figure as well but he didn't really care too much about that, he looked into her eyes, “god she has beautiful eyes.” he thought to himself as he looked at the food, it looked delicious, but he was curious as to what it might have had hidden inside of it, it could be poisoned, knock out drugs, or worse. Nina smiled as she started to munch on it, Dante broke his chopsticks apart and started to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty

After both Dante and Nina we're done eating Nina reached into her pouch before Dante placed some cash on the table, “no worries I got it” he said with a smile on his face, she smiled and stood up “thanks” she said as she waited for Dante to get up, “so shall we get this business out of the way?” he asked looking at Nina. She sighed and nodded “sure okay lets go see the Mizukage.” Nina said as she motioned for Dante to follow her, “so tell me about your travels... if you can.” she said winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:28 am

Dante smiled at Nina as he flickered a few feet in front of her, “pretty much just like that.” he said with a jesting tone in his voice as he waited for her to catch up, she raised an eyebrow before she did the same thing as well appearing a few feet in front of her, “oh you mean like this?” she said fifteen feet in front of him, Dante laughed as he flickered all the way down the street and turned around to have her appear in his face before him, he was a bit taller then her but she stood up and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:28 am

Dante had to admit, it caught him off guard as it wasn't something he was expecting but there was something coming that he wasn't expecting either, they both arrived at the Mizukage's tower and walked in, he noticed Nina give the secretary a sign, as he noticed in her expression it was a joke or something else, but he didn't mind, Nina walked up to the desk, “is Mizukage-sama in?” she asked, the secretary nodded and turned to Dante and smiled, something appeared to be funny but what was it? Nina smiled and looked over at Dante “come, she's free it sounds, lets go see her.” She said, Dante smiled and turned to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty

Following Nina up the stairs and through the door to the Mizukage's office, Nina waited for Dante to enter the office and walked over to the chair and sat down in it before she snapped her fingers to have smoke appear above her head before it faded and revealed her real uniform, Dante raised his eyebrow at Nina, “I see... so you're the Mizukage.” he said with a shocked tone in his voice. Nina had a rather large grin on her face, “I bet you weren't expecting this one were ya?” Nina asked looking at Dante enjoying the shocked expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty

Dante looked at Nina and smirked as he walked over and sat down in a chair before he looked at Nina again, “well that I wasn't expecting at all, I figured to have a fast one pulled on me like that before.” he said as he looked at her, Nina smiled and crossed her legs as she leaned back in the chair, “so tell me dear, why do you want the Tenshi sword?” Nina asked looking at Dante, Dante looked at her and smiled “I'm not going to give you excuses, I am an experienced operative in the field.” Dante started.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty

“I know you we're keeping tabs on me and what I did in the field of service.” he added as he smiled adjusting himself before he sat up and smiled “I'd really rather not have to take the sword by force, I was planning on taking it for myself, but why take when I can negotiate for it?” Dante finished with a smirk on his face. “You're a lot smarter then the Hokage gives you credit for ya know.” Nina said with a laugh as she pulled out a dossier on Dante, he smiled “wow... thats quite the file.” he said raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:29 am

“So whats your proposal Dante.” Nina asked curiously with a tone of curiosity. Dante smiled and looked at her and smiled “well I ain't no chump with a blade you know that, but this is something else entirely, very intriguing. I was looking into re-leaving the current holder of the sword, and who knows I may return to become a kiri nin myself in the later future.” Dante said with a wink as he looked at her, she grinned a bit before she raised an eyebrow at the last bit, “really and why would that happen?” Nina asked.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:29 am

Dante stared at her blankly, “who knows what could cause this.” he said as he continued to stare at her with his blank expression, he didn't want to mention he was apart of Konoha's black ops, that could fuck his plans up completely and that would fuck up a lot of things. Nina looked at him and smiled, “well then... that could be an issue for Konoha as you know we are allies with them.” she said as she tapped her fingers on her desk, “I know that, but who knows Konoha could be thrown into chaos.” he said with a slight smile as he had plans to fuck over his home village.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty

Nina gave him a serious look now as she didn't like the fact that a high ranking shinobi was talking about a possible destruction of his own country, “I don't know if I want to give something like the Tenshi blade now.” she said as she looked at Dante, his smile slowly faded and he sighed, “its not me I can assure you, but you should know that Konoha is run by a tyrant right now.” he said as he pulled a folder out from his bag and placed it on the Mizukage's desk, it was much larger then the folder her anbu forces had managed to get on the current hokage.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:30 am

Dante smiled and nodded “yeah it wasn't easy but I got it and wondered what I could do to trade it for what I need.” he said as pulled out a custom designed katana that he checked up on Nina's file that she wanted, “by the way, I made this for ya to help you make up your mind.” Dante said as her eyes lit up, “how did you know I wanted you to make me this sword and its... I see you kept eyes on me.” Nina said as she looked up Dante and gave him smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:30 am

Dante smiled and stood up “well lets say it wasn't easy placing a double in your forces to keep eyes on you.” he said with a frown on his face as he walked to the desk, “I'm sorry about that...” he said as she probably figured it was a clone of him, and the fact she's a woman in her personal area. “don't worry I didn't see anything you didn't want to be seen.” Dante added as he smiled trying to reassure her, Nina laughed to herself, “well that's nothing I'm not worried about, you seem to still have it right?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:31 am

Dante smiled as he looked at her and nodded “yeah, never found many girls that would be interested in someone like me.” he said with a blank expression before he noticed Nina kneeling before him holding the sword he was wanting, “here, but today's my last day as the Mizukage as the old fart that gave this up wants me out of the position so I'm thinking of taking up travels.” Nina said as she smiled at Dante. Dante smiled as he looked at Nina and took the sword, “you're more than welcome to come with me.” Dante said as he raised an eyebrow looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a double gain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a double gain...   a double gain... Empty

Back to top Go down

a double gain...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: