Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate]   Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Jiang came back from the library and began to do his training. He placed his hands together in the rat hand seal and yelled aloud “Byakugan!” Instantly the veins to his eyes grew visible. Jiang could see all the targets on the trees. Even the blind spot behind the giant rock became visible to Jiang. Jiang jumped in the air and pulled out four kunai in each hand. He looked around while he twirled around in the air. He threw the first kunai and quickly threw another kunai to his left hand and threw it at the first kunai he had thrown. He then took two more kunai and threw them at the first two kunai thrown. Jiang then threw two more kunai at his last thrown Kunai and then did the same again. Jiang then landed on the ground and looked at each target. He had hit them all perfectly except for the blind spot. He sighed and said “I’m not good enough. I have to be better.” He withdrew all of his kunai and then began doing the Shuriken Jutsu again. Soon after Jiang had finally hit his breaking point with his body. He shook his head and said “No I must continue training. Grand-Father Got stronger after he became a Jounin. I must be twice as strong.” He withdrew his kunai again and kept on doing the jutsu until he had achieved perfection with the jutsu. He panted as he sat on one knee and stood on the other foot. “Shit, why am I so tired so easily? I need to be stronger. They have no use for a weak ninja like me.” Again Jiang withdrew his kunai and began to do this jutsu. This time he had continued doing the technique till he had mastered it like the back of his head. When he came down to the ground for the final time Jiang fell to the ground. “Shit My body won’t listen to me.” He shook his head and said “No I must push myself and get stronger.” He stood up by sheer will power and could feel the energy rush through him. He placed his hands in a cross and began to pull down. “Is this power of the Eight Gates? This feeling. Grand-father Mentioned it to me” With that Jiang drew his hands back. He could feel the energy flow through him. He smiled and liked the energy. Jiang quickly jumped to a branch and instantly got up there. “Shit I’m faster now.” He quickly began jumping from tree to tree and he was getting quicker. Jiang then realized he had opened the first gate and smiled “Yay I did it!” But really soon Jiang fell to the ground and his body would not listen. His stamina was completely drained and he was tired. And so, for that night Jiang slept in the wilderness.
Back to top Go down

Episode 2: Training Harder Than Before [1st Gate]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Fire Country-
Jump to: