Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
a new kind of person? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
a new kind of person? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
a new kind of person? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
a new kind of person? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
a new kind of person? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
a new kind of person? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
a new kind of person? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
a new kind of person? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
a new kind of person? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

a new kind of person?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
a new kind of person? Left_bar_bleue116/200a new kind of person? Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

a new kind of person? Empty
PostSubject: a new kind of person?   a new kind of person? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:10 am

Dante was sitting outside in the snow with his eyes closed, hands on his knees as he meditated before he heard Jubei approaching him from within the house, “Dante, what are you doing out here?” the woman asked looking at Dante, her eyes full of curiosity. Dante opened his eyes and looked at her as he sighed, right now I’m trying to think of a way to possibly increase my skills… I don’t want to be withered due to my lack of skills or knowledge.” he said with a sigh. Jubei looked at him with a bit of confusion on her face before she just nodded and laughed, “well that aside you should come inside, there’s a customer to see you.” she said, Dante looked up at her then to the door, “to see me? They normally just drop off their gear.” Dante said as he got up and followed Jubei inside the house. Once the two we’re inside Dante looked at the man and nodded with a smile on his face, “welcome to my house, how can I help you?” he asked looking at the man.

The man just smiled “its not about you helping me its about me helping you.” he said, he seemed weird and Dante wasn’t sure why, he had normal civilian clothing on as well as a few extra pieces for the winter snow, it made the man look chubby but none the less he still had a in shape look about him. Dante glanced at him and noticed his eyes we’re knowledgeable not to mention that he had a strong but determined appearance about himself. “What do you mean its about helping me?” he asked looking at the man with curiosity running deeply inside him, he was interested at first about someone coming to see him but this was starting to get a little weird as it seemed. The man nodded “aye, but I wont do it for free.” the man said as he placed down his fee’s on the table before he nodded to Dante and then to Jubei before he nodded and walked out the door with a smile on his face.

Dante looked over at Jubei who was looking back at him, “what the hell was that all about?” Dante asked picking up the piece of paper the man left behind, the prices we’re okay to out-rageous, he sighed and looked at the rest of it, oddly it was what he was looking for, he wanted to increase his skill and knowledge and he was offering to help him out with it, but still ten thousand ryou was a lot for him to just be coughing up just like that. Dante sighed and sat down, I guess I got no choice…” he said as he looked at Jubei who was looking back at him. “Well it is what you wanted is it not?” she asked trying to help Dante decide on what he wanted to do since it seemed to be an issue for Dante at the moment.

Dante sighed and looked at Jubei who knew instantly that Dante had made up his mind, “well I guess I’m going to find this guy.” he said as he stood up and walked over to a room and grabbed ten grand in cash to pay that man with, “if he so much as tries to scam me there will be nothing saving him from my wrath…” Dante said as he wasn’t interested in being scammed out of his cash. Dante placed the money in his pocket and got ready with a few other things, nodding at having all of the gear that he would need he walked into the main part of the house again to seeing Jubei standing at the door with her gear on and ready to come with him, “I know how you train Dante, you go until you can’t stand no more.” she said with a smirk as she was to be his healer.

Jubei and Dante both arrived at the location of where the man was staying currently and entered the building, “hello?” Dante asked looking around the building wondering where this man was at, after a few seconds the man appeared and smiled, “ah so you chose to come, excellent.” he said, but Dante pointed at him and sighed “if you so much as try to run off with my money expecting nothing will happen if you fail I will take it back and half your soul!” Dante said warning the man about how agitated Dante was.
760|750 + 2 skill + 1 knowledge -10,000 ryou
Back to top Go down

a new kind of person?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: