Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] Left_bar_bleue116/200Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] Empty
PostSubject: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Medusa was sitting on a roof eating some food that she had purchased from a shop down the street, she didn’t really seem to enjoy eating her food much around others but that’s what made her so unique and special compared to the others. After she was done eating her food she walked over to the edge of the building and dropped off the roof to the ground in front of a shop, she then looked about the area she was in and sighed, nothing seemed to be exciting today or was she just bored? “man this place sucks…” she said to herself as she started walking not paying attention to her surroundings, oddly she passed in front of a weapons shop.
122|122
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Fuka had left her forge for the day, she did this once in a while to trade the lesser quality items she made for materials. Even if her personal work was of lesser quality, it was still superior to most of the weapons that were produced inside the village itself. She walked down the streets the people parting in front of her as they whispered about the witch of the forest’s forge. she walked without noticing them as if she was within her own world. She arrived in front of the weapon’s shop and the people around became quiet as they watched, they knew that whatever she dropped off would be for sale the same day, but they would never dare enter while the witch was inside the shop. She entered the shop and soon there were a few screams and customers came running out in terror. Fuka smirked lightly to herself as she dropped her large bag of weaponry down on the counter and the man behind the counter watched a bit scared before he began taking out the weapons from the bag and appraising them and calculating what to give back in materials to the young mysterious and frightening woman.

202/202
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] Left_bar_bleue116/200Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Medusa heard people muttering and whispering about something that sounded absurd! She turned her head to look at the weapon shop and sighed, “what none sense are these people talking about? A witch… please…” she said as he pushed her way through the group crowded in front of the shop, she walked into the shop and looked at the woman, “I take it you’re the lady people are calling the witch?” she asked looking at the woman curiously, what was it about her that intrigued her so much that it was weird to even Medusa. She tilted her head as she continued to look at the woman with great curiosity building up.
112|234
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 pm

The store owner stopped and stared in fright when the girl entered and much worse spoke. Fuka for her part found it interesting that someone actually spoke to her. She lightly turned her head towards the female shinobi.
“I am known under many names, but that is what they seem to call me here.” She replied. “I do not know what they say exactly about me, but most of what they say is true.” She added. She returned her attention to the store keep and snapped her fingers lightly.
“You wished to rise above the other merchants, unless you wish to fall you will stop looking around like a startled deer and you will finish looking over the items I have brought you and give me the materials I need for my craft.” She said plainly her voice filled with slight annoyance towards the store clerk.

146/348
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Medusa smiled before she noticed really how fearful everyone seemed to be of her, “interesting…” she said as she looked back to the crowd then back to the ‘witch’ she then tapped her chin with her finger and smiled “what is your true name? I have no care for titles.” she said as she was interested in this woman, she was different and people always feared different, “I’m Kaguya Medusa.” she said to be polite to this interesting woman, she seemed to be way more stronger then herself but that’s what intrigued Medusa more so about this woman, she seemed interested, right to point as it seemed. “I have heard little to no rumours about you but I then again I never listen to people much unless they peek my interest.” she said as he walked over and sat down on the counter near the clerk, Medusa kept her gaze fixated on the witch.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:50 pm

the clerk returned to his work trying hard to ignore what was going on around in his shop the quicker he finished dealing with the witch the quicker he could sell his stock, dealing with this woman was like dealing with the devil and he dare not cross her. As for fuka she watched and stared at each piece of equipment that left the bag she had brought, it was mostly throwing knifes, shuriken, and katana swords. When the girl introduced herself as a kaguya she arched an eyebrow lightly, she had heard of the clan once or twice. They had had something to do with bones, but she had paid no more attention to them, in the end everyone fell one way or another, only Fuka would stay the same.
“I am Mashin Fuka.” She only replied not seeing any reasons to hide who she was, either way most people who knew she was from kiri knew her as the princess of demons, her true name was rarely used when it came identifying her. She could feel isonade’s amusement inside her mind and she smirked lightly, the beast was the only one that knew her inner most toughts and that was fine with her since most of those thoughts turned around bloodbaths and metal work. She let out a small chuckle as she thought of using blood to cool the metal she worked with.

235/583
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:16 am

Medusa picked up one of the shops weapons and looked at it and tilted her head to the side as she looked at it, she could use some weapons of her own but she’d get those later after she had a income of some kind. “You seem to enjoy making weapons it seems.” she said trying to keep a conversation open with Fuka, she was interested by her, she was a woman of great interest it appeared to her. Medusa put the weapon back and dropped down before she walked around Fuka glancing at her from head to toe, “hmmm there is seriously something about you that has my interest highly peeked.” Medusa said as she stopped looking at Fuka and looked at the others before she tilted her head slightly, all of the villagers bored the crap out of her.
141|529
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:31 am

The clerk finished examining the weapons and went to the back store to get the materials. Fuka smirked lightly at the girl’s comment.
“The metal speaks to me, it tells me what shape it wants, and that is what I give it.” She replied, “metal is not the only object that speaks, everything has a voice. You just need to listen closely.” She added. she smiled knowingly more to herself then anything else as she took one of the regular weapons in the shop and stared at it for a few moments. She shook her head as she showed it to the kaguya girl.
“this kunai wanted to be a necklace instead… the other artisans that stock this shop do not listen to the metal they work with, hence they create poor quality weapons.” She replaced the weapon and sighed lightly. The clerk returned with a bag almost as big as the one she had brought in and it was filled with various metals. She eyed the kaguya when she mentioned her interest and chuckled lightly.
“that is because I am the only that stays the same, nations rise and fall, people do the same, but not I. the world does not affect me. Everything can be burned to the ground and I will walk through it unfazed.” She said without any emotions other then mild amusement.

227/810
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:44 am

Medusa looked at Fuka with her head tilted to the side, ‘everything has a voice…’ she thought to herself before she looked down at the kunai, “it wanted to be a necklace? But how?” she asked, she knew little about weapons and their voices that spoke to Fuka telling her what they wanted to become. “So what if the metal in there wants to remain the same? Will you leave them be or what?” she asked looking at Fuka with a raised eyebrow, her voice filled with amusement and interest still. After her little saying Medusa smiled and nodded “that’s a great saying, sounds like you live by it no matter.” she said looking at Fuka still with interest all over her face like white on rice. “We all must change at some point in time, it’s the genetics of living.” She said wondering what she would say in response to what she just said.
155|684
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 am

“If the metal truly wish to remain the same then it shall, but that is rarely the case.” She said as she took the bag of materials and peered in it. She nodded lightly to the clerk telling him she approved of the materials. She had gotten some interesting materials in it; she would inspect it even more when she got back at the forge.
“like I said, Only I will stay the same.” She just replied with a light knowing smirk. “the demons have approved of me as their goddess and as such they will keep me the way I am to worship and adore forever more.” she said as she started walking towards the door. A bunch of people were peering into the shop from the door and when they noticed the witch was coming they quickly dispersed. She chuckled lightly, those who knew where her forge was either stayed far away in fear of never returning or attempted to go through the trap filled forest to get one of the better weapons she kept.
“if you ever wish to get yourself something better then what I have brought, come and take the demon’s test and come to my forge, I will examine your hands to see what is best for them to hold.” She said as opened the door and exited the store.

226/1036
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:14 am

Medusa watched as Fuka checked the materials as she spoke, “sounds like fun.” she said as he grinned watching the woman she was having a nice little chat with. ‘How does one truly remain the same?’ she thought to herself with a questioning look on her face as she wondered about it. Snapping back from her daydream she listened to Fuka call herself the goddess of the demons or them accepting her or as such as she said it, “how does one of human nature get accepted by demons to do something of such?” Medusa asked looking at her tilting her head to the left as she watched Fuka’s movements carefully, she listened and nodded “Where will I find such said forest where you’re forge is located?” she asked intrigued by her proposal to craft a weapon custom designed for her, it sounded a lot like a great idea but she would have to pass a test to make it to the forge firstly… that might cause problems for Medusa but then again she always managed to find a way around things, but this might truly be hard as she seemed to be very knowledgeable about traps and how to lay them.
202|886
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:31 am

“You must have a demon as your lover.” She replied simply with a smirk, isonade laughed loudly within her mind at the comment and she could feel the love he had for her emanating as well. she looked over her shoulder and smirked at the girl. “you cannot miss the forest, the bones of those who failed are everywhere, from the very start to the very end. Come whenever you are ready, the test is always ready for those that come.” She said as she started walking towards the village’s gate the people parting and soon enough people rushed to the weapon shop she had left to see what weapons had been dropped off.

113/1149
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 am

Medusa looked at Fuka and raised an eyebrow, “a demon for a lover aye?” she said to herself softly, she then looked back at Fuka as she moved her sight else where for a brief moment, “Aye, I will make my way there when I feel I am ready.” Medusa said as she watched Fuka head in her own direction, “we will meet again mistress, you can count on that…” she said with a sly grin on her face before she turned and walked the other way heading down the street to do god knows what now.
97|983

[end rp]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]   Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma] Empty

Back to top Go down

Medusa's run in... [Dante/Akuma]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Lightning Country-
Jump to: