Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sooooooo
    All Over the Place EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
    All Over the Place EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
    All Over the Place EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
    All Over the Place EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
    All Over the Place EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
    All Over the Place EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
    All Over the Place EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
    All Over the Place EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
    All Over the Place EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
    Year: 191 A.S
    Month: February
    Day: 2
    Season: Winter
    Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
    Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
    Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
    Season: Spring
    Upcoming Event: Nothing
    Rebirth Locator
     Rebirth Welcome
     Rules
     Getting Ready
     Countries
     Bingo Book
    War Status
    <--Country War Level
    Level: **
    Meaning: Not Threating
    >-- Country Soldier Count --<
    Konoha: 2610
    Kumo: 2440
    Suna: 1000
    Kiri: 1330
    Iwa: 1744
    Affiliates
    RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

All Over the Place

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Hayabusa
    ----
    ----
    Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    All Over the Place Left_bar_bleue116/200All Over the Place Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

All Over the Place Empty
    PostSubject: All Over the Place   All Over the Place EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:08 am

“Do not be alarmed?” Hayabusa asked. “What do you mean, do not be alarmed. I’m in technicality a criminal. Your job is to take down criminals. I have all right to be alarmed.” Hayabusa said as he looked onward to Brad.
    “That is true…” the Hyuuga said to him. “However… I am not here to capture you. I am…”
    “Where is the rest of your crew…” Hayabusa asked him, cutting him off.
    “I stayed here, alone. I recognized the summoning technique. Hitomi studied you… she knew that you could use the jutsu known as Hiraishin. Therefore, she planned to cut of chakra circulation to your hand. All signs showed that you were summoned by another being… an animal summon. Hence forth, I knew that you would return here. So… I waited… told them to go ahead…”
    “Why…”
    “Because… I have studied you, Hayabusa. Your greatness… your intelligence. Not only am I fascinated by it, I admire it. I also agree with the reason of your leaving… I think it is also a conspiracy… something is up between the Hokage and Uchiha Shin… I want to help find out.”
    “How can I believe that you really want to help me.”
    “Because I have something that you may like. If you have Hiraishin, and a few other jutsu that manipulate space, you may be interested in the manipulation of the full Time Space element. Such power is rarely seen… I have tried for a month to find its whereabout… and I have found the scroll that tells you what to do. I stole it. Soon, they will find it missing… and soon label me Missing. I am taking such a risk to show you that I will be loyal to you… all that you must do is let me learn with you… let me assist you in all that you do.”
    “Hmmm… fine… if you give me what you speak of… and it is legit, you and I will be in touch…” Hayabusa said, taking out one of his own tags and handing it to Brad. Brad nodded.
    “Agreed…” he said, as he took out one of the rarest looking scrolls Hayabusa had ever seen. He handed it to Hayabusa and took the tag. “I expect to hear from you… BEFORE I become a criminal…” he said. He turned and began to leave. Hayabusa looked at the scroll before looking back up to where Brad had once been, but had vanished from. Hayabusa put the scroll away and smirked.
    “Making allies without trying... hmph…” Hayabusa had stepped into the forest, readying to make his next move. At first he did not know where he wanted to go, but he felt now that he was going to begin to have followers, he needed a back up him. By that, he figured he was going to make a clone. “Oto it is then…” Hayabusa said. He performed one seal and, in an instant, he was elsewhere.
    He had reappeared in Oto, in the small house that he had bought the deed to. Hayabusa walked around, putting the scroll down on the table. He had wondered what had happened to Kokoro. She had not been around. He had shrugged it off. He sat and read this scroll in order to understand the fourth dimension… Time and Space.
    As he read through it, for about a good hour and a half, Hayabusa had come to the end, where if he exerted chakra he could get Time and Space, however, he could never get Yin and Yang. Nor could he get what was known as Gravity. However, he was sure such power would interest Dante. So he figured he would not need them. Hayabusa smirked as he put his hand on the scroll and exerted chakra. Returned into his body was equivalent chakra, however, it had given him this power. Hayabusa could feel something more in his body.
    “Ok… so I can make my own portals…” Hayabusa said. He put his hand in the air and waved it, exerting this new chakra feed. He could see a small portal of a dark abyss. Where the other end led, Hayabusa was unsure. Hayabusa reached through and he felt his arm get colder. He stuck his head in and he could see he was somewhere different. He was in the basement level of his new lab. He had no leverage in which to push himself through the portal… but what is he moved the portal.
    He looked down to see his body and nothing was there. He chuckled. He moved back out of the portal and closed it.
    “Interesting… lets try this again…” he said. Hayabusa took his hand, exerting the chakra, and waved it on his body, coated his body with the portal and pulling his hand through, closing the portal and ending up in his lab. He smirked. “Wait until Dante gets a load of this…” Hayabusa said. He walked inside to the lab and seen Kokoro sitting there, working. She looked up and smiled. “Wow… no comment…” Hayabusa said. Then, Kokoro’s voice had come from behind him, whispering into his ear.
    “Miss me?” she asked. There were two Kokoros. Hayabusa had attempted to ask what was going on, but he was interrupted. “A clone… now… I drew some blue prints of some items that will be of much help… let’s see… a ear piece that turns into a mask and contains a radar, breathing mask, communication… location chip. Security cameras… a memory mainframe… a laptop. The most important to us is the Clone Mother…”
    “The clone mother?” Hayabusa asked.
    “Yes… it will take some time and money but it will be able to hold the life of a Kekkei Genkai clone and activate it under your own command, or one with the mainframe… or command watch. I don’t have the ability to put these together… only to design them. You must find someone trustworthy.”
    “I have just the man…” he said, thinking of Dante, as she handed him the prints. “Here…” Hayabusa took out his own blood. “We will use this clone as a test… so clone me. We need to use it in battle… see how well it acts like me.” Hayabusa said, as he gave her the tube. “Kokoro… you are very helpful to me… I want you to read my White Snake Book…” he said, putting it on the table. “You helped me get it… get the jutsu you would like from it.” He said. He knew that since Hayabusa was the true first owner, and Orochimaru’s soul seemed to be trapped in Hayabusa’s own, so it was safe. “Nothing is off limits to you, love…” he said as he kissed her on the cheek.
    “Awww… how sweet… “ she said, as her eyes gleamed at the book. “So… I hear you’re Sannin AND Missing. Good going.”
    “Yes… next I will be attempting to gain citizenship to my true home… Suna… perhaps may try to be Kazekage and take over this village… make it into something greater. What do you think?”
    “Brilliant… but one step at a time tiger.”
    “Well… I’m going to Snow Country…”
    “Cold there… take these scrap pieces of clothing to stay warm. Afterwards just discard them.”
    “Ok… thank you…” he said, taking them and putting them over his shoulder.
    “Good luck…”
    “Hah… yea… well, alas, you keep up with the good work…” he said. He walked out of the room and, again, tried the Time and Space to transport himself to the front of the gate. He then went ahead and traveled to Snow Country.
    While in Snow Country, Hayabusa didn’t fully understand the way Time and Space works, so he figured that he would be wise to put a tag here in Snow, as well. Hayabusa took out a tag and put in between mountain creases and entered the village. It was too cold for Hayabusa’s taste. He wanted to get in, get the armor, and get out. Therefore, that was what he was going to do. He walked around to the stores and found some of the most advanced armor there is. It was pretty cool, and Hayabusa had figured this would be great if he created a team… he would have to stock up.
    After the bout in Konoha, Hayabusa had reappeared at the front Gates of Suna. If Konoha searched for him, they would definitely find it recorded that he had been in Suna due to signing in the passport. Therefore, Hayabusa decided not to get checked in.
    “Good thing I have Time and Space…” Hayabusa said, as he created a portal with his hand. Soon he would learn to do it without his hands. He had reappeared in the home of the Lydecks in Konoha. All that were there looked at him, as a loud talk seemed to havesilence quickly. He looked into the eyes of all of them… his father, mother, Ein, and Kasumi.
    “Oh… hello hun…” Tachina said. “What brings you to Suna… running away and hiding out here?”
    “No… I plan on staying in Suna… I’m going to work myself into citizenship under the table.” Hayabusa said. He looked at Kasumi, who slightly blushed. “Is there somewhere in ANBU I can join…”
    “It will be hard…” Ein said, when Hayabusa was talking to Kasumi. “But may be possible… but you’ll have to get citizenship first, of course.”
    “Hmph… ok… that complicates things…” Hayabusa said.
    “By the way…” Hayate began. He went into the back and brought back a Sand Red Tailed Hawk. “This is yours… we didn’t give her a name yet.”
    “Star…” he said, looking into her eyes. He walked up to it and petted it. He smiled as he put his arm up for hawk to hop over. Hayabusa bowed to his parents.
    “Thank you…” Hayabusa said. Hayabusa turned to walk towards the door. “So… I’m going to go take out a bounty. Present it to the ANBU Ops… see if they can give me recommendation for citizenship to the Kazekage…
    [1672 Words]
    Back to top Go down

All Over the Place
    Page 1 of 1