Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country Left_bar_bleue12/2000Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country Empty
PostSubject: Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country   Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Satoshi looked at his five best friends he had picked up along the way. He smiled as he said "So The six of us are back together are we?" Tonou looked up and began to speak "I'm not going to where that cloak. I love my cloths just fine." The rest of them agreed as they looked at Satoshi who took off his cloak. "I have to recruit one more person Into Shichi Fuzen." He then looked at Ryo and said "It's your brother." Ryo looked confused and said "Seiichirou hasn't been seen for almost sixteen years" Satoshi smiled and said "When you go to bar's you meet alot of people. They have alot of information. Apparently he has been disconnected with the world for a while. I'm going to recruit him into my team." Ryo sighed and said "Whatever. But why are we going to the Gem Country?" Satoshi smiled and said "He Has a thing for large swords." Ryo smiled and said "Yea. That's my brother." Satoshi smiled and said "Yea. I have one mission to do before we go there." Then the Group looked at Satoshi and asked "What?" Satoshi sighed and said "I have to assassinate the Daiyamo." The group froze. Hana was the first to say something "I'll Help. It's the least I can do." The rest of the group began Chimmiing in "Me to." Satoshi smiled and said "You guys are some good friends. I hope our bond Never become broken"
Back to top Go down

Saotome Satoshi: Going To Gem Country
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: World Map :: Traveling-
Jump to: