Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Message in the Crows EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Message in the Crows EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Message in the Crows EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Message in the Crows EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Message in the Crows EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Message in the Crows EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Message in the Crows EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Message in the Crows EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Message in the Crows EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Message in the Crows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Message in the Crows Left_bar_bleue0/200Message in the Crows Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Message in the Crows Empty
PostSubject: Message in the Crows   Message in the Crows EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu – Crow Clone Technique
This jutsu allows the user to create a clone merely out of crows. Once dismissed the crows are released into the air. The user can still talk and react while in the crow form.
Chakra Drain: X Amount of Chakra / Clones = Chakra for Clone (Max 10)
Stamina Drain = X Amount of Chakra / 2 / Clone = Cost and Stamina for Clone
Effect: Creates a clone that can only leave messages.

It had been a while since Kurix had trained he had to start working hard now if he was going to grow any more. “I have been meditating for to long. I have missed out on a lot and I know Haya sama will not be happy with my tardiness.” Kurix said as he brushed the snow that collected on top of him off and he headed towards the inner sanctum of the Uchiha compound. “Before I go to the store I need to get some training so I will have progressed at least a little more then what I’m at right now.” Kurix said to himself as he looked through the jutsu library trying to find some c rank jutsu he could learn to better his fighting abilitites. As he scanned through offensive, defensive, support, and team jutsu he finally came across one that stood out to him. The jutsu had a kanji on it that translated into Crow Clone Technique. “This technique will be perfect. It will help me communicate with Haya sama and my allies if need be. Also Rina would be happy to see me soon.” Kurix said to himself as he opened the scroll and started reading the material inside. The young Uchiha follwed the series of handseals and began to become quicker with his execution of the jutsu. It was real simple because it followed the same pattern as kage bushin. As he became faster and more fluent the young shinobi was now ready to perform a test run of the technique. The young Uchiha closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. “Okay here it goes.” Kurix said as he performed the handseals flawlessly and finishing with the final seal created a clone that replicated him so much that it looked as if he was staring in a mirror. “So I can give you a message and after it is completed you disperse into a flock of crows…I like that.” Kurix said as he looked at his work and admired what he had done.

The young uchiha then picked up a rouge kunai and threw it at the clone. “You fool why would you do this to me.” The clone suddenly burst into crows and scattered throughout the compound. “Perfect now I can go find Hayabusa and start working on some new jutsu.

words: 391//383
Back to top Go down

Message in the Crows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Fire Country-
Jump to: