Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The beginning of something good? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The beginning of something good? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The beginning of something good? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The beginning of something good? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The beginning of something good? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The beginning of something good? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The beginning of something good? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The beginning of something good? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The beginning of something good? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The beginning of something good?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The beginning of something good? Left_bar_bleue116/200The beginning of something good? Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

The beginning of something good? Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of something good?   The beginning of something good? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:30 am

Dante was sitting in his house as he listened to Jubei and some of his other workers out front scrambling around following Jubei’s orders as he was about to be giving something over to her that he should have given to her a long time ago. Dante looked over the items and smiled as he stood up and covered them up and walked out into the shop, “hey Jubei, can I see you back here for a bit?” Dante asked with a smile on his face, he noticed Jubei nod and gave some last second instructions for the workers to finish up as well as the renovations that we’re going on to the shop and housing, Dante didn’t mind much of the stuff going on at the moment as he was getting it all fixed up for her to deal with.

He turned around to face Jubei as she entered into the housing, she stopped to hold the door open for the carpenters that we’re walking out of the door, she turned and closed the door behind her and continued to walk to the table where she noticed a cloth with items most likely hidden underneath the cloth, for her or for her eyes to see only was the real question. She stopped at the table and looked at Dante “what is it Dante?” Jubei asked looking at Dante, her eyes full of curiosity.

Dante looked over at Jubei and smiled before he nodded “I wanted to talk to you because you’ve lived in this house for so long with me and yet you know pretty much nothing about who I am and how I became to be who I am.” he said with a smile as he revealed all of the items hidden by the cloth, “As you already know my mother and father are now both dead, but the thing you didn’t know about my mother is that she was a full and pure blooded Uchiha, to which I am labeled as impure becasuse I didn’t take on the Uchiha’s Sharingan, but I instead was destined for a greater ability instead of the sharingan.” he said before he pointed to his first amount of clothing which was mostly imprinted with the Uchiha’s clan symbol, the fan that feeds the fire. He smirked before he smiled “I moved on to instead carry the symbol of my fathers clan which was tattooed to my upper right arm, but the weird thing is I know more about my mother then I can find about my father, its like he just suddenly came into existance.” he said tapping his forehead trying to think about his dad. “Its odd but I don’t know a single thing about my father and thus I have made this house yours as well as mine, I have broken down my fathers house and converted it into a shop for certain reasons that have remained important to me and will most likely stay that way.” he said as he turned to look over at the shirt that had the Kazama symbol on it, it wasn’t a clan or anything it was just a symbol that was passed down from father to son or daughter depending on how things turned out for them.

Jubei looked at Dante with a raised eyebrow, “its this your way of saying your leaving? Because your not doing a good job of it...” she said looking at Dante with a worried look on her face. Dante just smiled and sat down beside her, “no... this is my way of saying I’m leaving for a while and I’ll be back when I can.” he said with a smile on his face as he tried to reassure Jubei that he would be back but she wasn’t buying none of it at all. She still showed concern in her eyes as if she was saying already with them “you’re never coming back...” but he tapped his chin with his hand and looked at the table again, it had a few other items left, “I’m leaving you these items as safe keeping, the box can’t be opened by none other than me, as I had the help of a friend to make that box impenetrable, it has all the secrets too all of my weapons and how they work so alas this chest is the most important thing to keep hidden.” he said with a wink, Dante was the only one who knew what was truly inside of that box but he wasn’t about to actually go about blabbing off to everyone about what was really inside of that box, that was like running around a city of jews in a nazi outfit screaming at the top of your lungs, ‘I hate jews.’ it was basic suicide and that wasn’t what Dante was trying to accomplish here. He was trying to accomplish something else that was far more greater then that but as well as other things.

Dante could still see that Jubei was concerned for what Dante was saying, she seriously didn’t want him to just up and leave like her father did before she found out that he was suddenly dead, it destroyed her and Dante knew it, this is why Dante was trying to leave with her acceptance that he would be coming back.
900/900 Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique learned
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The beginning of something good? Left_bar_bleue116/200The beginning of something good? Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

The beginning of something good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of something good?   The beginning of something good? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:18 am

Dante was sitting upon a tree out in the woods looking about the area as he wondered upon things he should do, it was a hard and weird time for him as he was a sannin now and he could travel freely from place to place as he so chose to. Having this much freedom was rather weird but he rather enjoyed it because he didn’t have to answer for things that he used to have too, he was as free as he wanted to be and it felt… great! Looking down he noticed Entai sitting down there, “Entai? What are you doing here?” Dante asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow. Entai looked up and leaped up into the air making it pretty much all the way to where Dante was, “we haven’t seen each other in a long time and so I thought I would make my way here to see you and maybe we could spend some time training!” Entai said with a purr in his voice, Dante just smiled and laughed, “how long did it take you to get here!?” Dante asked looking at Entai who was sitting on the same branch as him just a few feet away from him. “Quite a while honestly…” he said, his ears curled back as he thought of it, but it seemed like you weren’t going to summon me so I reverse-summoned myself as close to Konoha as I could and alas here I am!” he said with a nod.

Dante just smiled and gave a chuckle, “interesting…” he said thinking about all of this, “I’ve been tied up quite a bit lately mainly due to my search into my fathers history, I can’t find a single thing about my father!” he said feeling a bit angry about it. Entai sighed and gently swatted Dante over the head to try and cheer him up, it felt soft but yet hard but still it managed to put a smirk across Dante’s face as he patted Entai’s head, “thanks buddy, lets go cause some trouble!” Dante said with a smirk on his face as Entai nodded and decided to run behind Dante following behind him.

After the two of them landed on the ground Dante ran along the grass flying at a speed that Entai was able to keep up with, they continued to run down the area before Dante and Entai started to use their fuuton and doton jutsu’s to make a weird looking exercise course, well more of a sparring place, “this should do…” Dante said before he noticed Entai slam his paws into the ground before it suddenly shot up eight walls all the way around them to make sure their attacks didn’t go out and cause a large amount of damage to their surrounding areas. Dante looked around in a three-sixty degree turn and gave off a chuckle, “that must have drained the hell out of you Entai.” he said looking down to Entai, he was actually fine still, “naw, I just summoned them from where our last training spar took place.” he said with a purr.

Dante just laughed as he looked at Entai before he vanished into the air leaving behind a cloud of smoke, “yeah well just try and keep up!” he said laughing as he started to run along the course before suddenly have a rock shoot out at him, he jumped back and then vanished again, he knew that Entai was using his earth moves to track Dante but lets see how well he would be able to track him if he wasn’t standing on the earth.

Entai opened his eyes before he smirked, he charged off after Dante after he lost the trail of him through the earth, he followed the scent of Dante but came to the corner where Dante was no where to be seen, “ah, I see your getting sneakier Dante.” Entai said with a laugh as he turned around and pulled in an amount of air before he unleashed it sending a loud roar that suddenly turned into the doton dragon, it destroyed quite a bit of the course but Dante was not to be found yet.

Dante was standing against on top of one of the walls before he called out “Entai get out I want to try something!” he said before he formed hand seals to which he looked out at the rest of the area before unleashing a powerful wave of wind that suddenly crushed or destroyed the rest of the area in the boxed area. Dante just smiled and looked over at Entai, “looks like I’m getting stronger and stronger.” he said with a smirk.
783/765 Fuuton - Atsugai - Pressure Damage learned | +1 Tp
Back to top Go down

The beginning of something good?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Fire Country-
Jump to: