Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin Left_bar_bleue2000/2000flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin Empty
PostSubject: flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin   flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Fuka was always a light sleeper, she had to be wary of attempts to her life since she was young. She was attacked by assassins quite often and mostly at night, it was the time of day they thought her to be at her most vulnerable. She was sleeping in her bed as usual when a light sound from the next room woke her, it was very faint but she had trained herself to wake at any unnatural sounds. She slid out of bed silently and listened for any signs that someone was in her apartment. She waited silently for the assassin to enter the room, and soon enough the door opened and a cloaked figure entered the room. The assassin walked up to the bed and seeing it empty turned around to scan the room but it was already too late as the jinchuriki slammed her foot into the assassin’s stomach making him fly into the wall. She then disarmed the assassin and tied him up before he could regain his senses. She checked all of his pockets to see if he had anything that could tell her who sent him, but like all the others he only had weapons. She punched his left temple and turned around picking up one of the weapons he had brought.
“I thought I made it clear last time that you cannot get rid of me that easily.” She said as she stabbed him in the foot. The man screamed in pain but the sound was muffled by a gag she placed in his mouth. She continued stabbing each limbs multiple times leaving the blades in each time. The man was breathing heavily from the pain, he looked up at her with pleading eyes; the girl laughed.
“you came here to kill me, you wouldn’t have shown me any mercy… do you think I will let you be after trying to kill me?” she asked, letting her words simmer in the other ninja’s mind for a few seconds. She chuckled lightly as she stabbed him a final time through the heart. She grabbed the body and through him out the window and it fell into the streets below.

365/250
Back to top Go down

flashback d-rank crime: killing an assassin
Page 1 of 1