Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] Empty
PostSubject: Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime]   Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Satoshi had just finish his mission with Gattsu. He was improving quite well for someone who had taken up Ninja hood so late. Satoshi could only smile at the fact. He grabbed his Katana. And decided he would begin his crime spree today. The first one he decided to do would be to smash up the Tavern he was staying in. He grinned slightly and cut open the door. “It’s time for me to do my Dirty work.” The girl looked at him and yelled “What the fuck are you doing?” Satoshi took his Katana and stabbed her in her stomach and kissed her on her lips. He could taste her blood coming up from her mouth. He released his lip and sword and then span around and cut her head off.
The girls where now beginning to go crazy. All of them were afraid they were going to die. And how right they were. Satoshi had no sympathy for anyone. The first one was about an orange color and he decided to kill her with some senbon. He threw it at her neck and her throat collapsed. He would then look at the next girl who was a brunette. She had big boobs and a nice round butt. He would grab her by the head and rape her till she bled after the he would shove his sword into her throat and rip it out cutting her head in the process. He would then kick her in the chest and then walk away. He looked at the bartender and smiled “I wanted to fuck you so bad” The bartender laughed and said “I’m not as weak as the other girls.” Satoshi raised an eyebrow and said “Oh really?” She jumped up and grabbed her two Katana’s beneath the bar. She would smiled and said “I am the red lotus the-“ Satoshi was tired of her mouth. He had swiftly moved over to her and kissed her on her lips. “Time for you to die mam.” She shook her head and said “No I’ll do anything” Satoshi smiled and said “Anything?” She dropped down to her knees and began to suck Satoshi dry. After she was done she said “Is that better” Satoshi shook his head zipping up his pants. “Give Me a hug” She stood up slowly and began to Give Satoshi a hug. Satoshi being sly as ever laughed and said “No It’s not enough” With that he stabbed her in the back with a Kunai and watched her drop to the floor. There about seven more girls in the room. He quickly had his way with each of them and killed them all. He would then grab a cigarette and a lighter. After lighting up his smoke he would take the lighter and throw it on the floor. The girls who were semi-dead began to register that wood and a lighter did not go together. Satoshi walked outside and not turning back to watch the burning tavern.
Back to top Go down

Having my Way [C-Ranked Crime]
Page 1 of 1