Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
an old memory forgotten? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
an old memory forgotten? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
an old memory forgotten? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
an old memory forgotten? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
an old memory forgotten? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
an old memory forgotten? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
an old memory forgotten? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
an old memory forgotten? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
an old memory forgotten? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

an old memory forgotten?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
an old memory forgotten? Left_bar_bleue116/200an old memory forgotten? Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

an old memory forgotten? Empty
PostSubject: an old memory forgotten?   an old memory forgotten? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Running through the tree’s it seemed like there was a boy trying to escape from something, it appeared that a demon was chasing after this boy and this boy seemed to be Dante when he was younger. It appeared that Dante was having a nightmare about his childhood when he was being chased by something he feared a lot once upon a time, it was an intense time for Dante as he didn’t remember much of his childhood except for some things, most of his child hood he had his memories sealed away but slowly his memories we’re returning slowly but surely.

Running away through the trees Dante turned around to see something with red eyes chasing after him, he turned back around and continued to tuck tale and run for his life, it wasn’t something he was able to stand and fight against as he was just a boy. “DANTE!!!” he heard his mother scream out in fear as she could sense her sons terror and fear, she knew the legend behind what Dante could do as she was the sage before Dante with the tigers but the king had forbidden the rest of the tigers to speak of Dante’s mother as she had forced the Tiger King to placed his seal on the contract. Dante continued to run before he heard his mother land beside him before she skidded to a slow stop before she turned around to stop the on coming target Dante stopped before he turned around to see his mother holding a man before she tripped him and hit him with an elbow, they both exchanged fighting blows before they both pulled out weapons and exchanged attacks with both weapons and their fists. Their trading blows lasted for a while before Dante started to walk towards the man, his mother turned back to Dante and shouted something but everything seemed to be muted as if a concussion of a blast had made everything impossible to hear for now but before long Dante’s body moved as if on its own before it looked down to form hand seals then back up to the man before seeing his mother disappear and Dante suddenly pulled his hand back before jumping up and placing his other hand around his right wrist before suddenly launching a heavy gust of wind that ended up hitting the mans body with the jutsu it sent him hurling backwards as the wind started to pressurize and crush his body to a very heavy degree that his entire chest started to cave in from the pressure and damage he was receiving from the attack.

Dante soon passed out from the physical drain he had upon his body, his mother had ran to his side and picked up Dante’s body. She looked over Dante and sighed with relief that he wasn’t harmed, his chakra remained stable from the usage of a B-rank jutsu which was very odd indeed as a young shinobi shouldn’t have been able to use such a strong and high ranking jutsu in the slightest.

Dante opened up his eyes and sighed as tears ran down his face as he thought of his mother, she was always there for him and protected him no matter the consequences even if it was from himself. He stood there for a bit wondering as to what he should do before he sighed before he heard a familiar sound approaching him, “I hear you Jubei, whats up?” he asked with a slight smile on his face as he rubbed his eyes to remove the tears. “I thought you were training Dante, so I thought I would bring you some food and something to drink.” she said as she approached the location to where Dante was, “I didn’t know you trained yourself so hard all the time…” she said looking at Dante’s training location to see a bunch of tree’s broken and destroyed.

Dante sighed as he sat down and ate the food before he nodded “I have too because I’m more experienced than you or mostly anyone else around here.” he said with a smirk as he looked up into the sky as he looked back to Jubei, she smiled and looked up at the sky before back to Dante after he finished eating, he summoned up the jutsu again he had used as a child before releasing it crushing trees and others around it, she looked at it amazed for the most part before she looked over at Dante, “that… was amazing!” she exclaimed at the power Dante just revealed, he shrugged as he opened his eyes before he looked over at Jubei, “there are others stronger than me, even the hokage himself but I’m unsure right now.” he said as he turned to look forward.
800|750 +4 Tp
Back to top Go down

an old memory forgotten?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Fire Country-
Jump to: