Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Becoming A Sealer EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Becoming A Sealer EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Becoming A Sealer EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Becoming A Sealer EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Becoming A Sealer EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Becoming A Sealer EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Becoming A Sealer EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Becoming A Sealer EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Becoming A Sealer EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Becoming A Sealer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Becoming A Sealer Left_bar_bleue12/2000Becoming A Sealer Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Becoming A Sealer Empty
PostSubject: Becoming A Sealer   Becoming A Sealer EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Sayani had to prepare. She had received the letter from Satoshi earlier about giving her life for him. She knew what he wanted and she would do anything for him. But first she would have to figure out how she would learn it. Each country had their own means of capturing the bijuu but in reality it all revolved around the same thing. They had to call upon the God of death to finish. She was going to have to steal the scroll from Kumogakure. She sighed and then began to think of how she would do it. She knew that there was going to be a hidden scroll within the village somewhere. She would just have to figure out where that was. She walked around and began asking people. “All the strong jutsu are located in the Kumogakure main vault” Sayani sighed as she armed herself. Tonight’s task would be a recon mission. She then walked out the door and head to the library. It would be her first task to gather information on the subject. She began doing research on the tall vault. To her surprise it was a tower with three levels. Each had their own subject.
Sayani thought about the next part. Each place had valuables. All containing hidden jutsu. The one she wanted would be on one of these levels. She would need to find exits for each room. She would also need to find entrances to return the scroll after she was done learning from it. That would be a mission in its self. She bought a camera and decided to be a tourist for today at the vault. She walked around all three floors taking pictures. She took a picture of everything and made sure she marked it down. She then looked for something else. She took pictures of the every camera and thought about how she would evade them. She then had to think about security. She took pictures of their positions and their uniforms. Grabbing one really quick wouldn’t be entirely too difficult. She looked at her pictures as she walked out of the building and began formulating her plan in her head. There was going to be some type of pain involved. She sighed as she hated this fact. She decided to go home and sleept it over. Maybe if she got enough rest the ideas would come to her.

400/400
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Becoming A Sealer Left_bar_bleue12/2000Becoming A Sealer Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Becoming A Sealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming A Sealer   Becoming A Sealer EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Around twelve o’clock Sayani woke up and began her planning. She took a whole paper and laid it out on the table. She sighed and began drawing out a map of their explicit details. She labeled each of the camera zones and then labeled them where they are. She then labeled the places on the maps where the guards where. She laughed and said “This is going to be a piece of cake.” She smiled and then began thinking of how to disarm them. She realized her katana would be able to kill them but she would have to do it stealthily. She sighed and then said “I Have to get this scroll. It’ll be the last thing I do before I die. The only Ninjutsu I will ever learn.” She laughed and said “It’s a wonder why he chose me. My precious blood. My Body. My Love.” She laughed and said “I knew from day one id be important to you. And now it’s my time to show it.” She said. She sat on her bed and waited for midnight. At the changing of the guards she would make her strike. There would be less guard so less kills.
She got there around one o’clock dressed in all black. She already knew she was going to kill some people and that by now she was going to be In the bingo book. Six Guards. Three levels. Two dispersed to each level. If she didn’t pull this off in time she would be caught and tried for murder, theft and damage to property. She laughed to herself about the last one and began her missions. She walked inside and entered the first level. She could see a guard sleeping on the job and decided It would be best to kill him first. She covered his mouth and stabbed him in the chest. “Victim 1” She said to herself. She moved the body into a cellar and wrote it down on her paper. She looked for the other one and quickly found him. She crept up behind him and slit his throat and watched the blood gush out of it. She sighed and then said “Victim 2” she wrote it on her note paper and then dragged the body to the same cellar. She quickly mopped up the blood and then continued looked for the first vault. Then She found it.

400/800
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Becoming A Sealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming A Sealer   Becoming A Sealer EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:20 pm

She opened the vault and looked inside. She found scrolls and smiled. Then her smile turned into disappointment. She walked out of the room looking very upset. They were scrolls of more information for the Village. Sayani didn’t really want that shit nor did she care. She looked at the cameras. She had to destroy them. She walked to the first two and removed the tapes from them. She placed them in her pouch and then completely destroyed the tapes. She laughed and said “Onto the next floor.” She began walking up slowly the flght of stairs awaiting her opponent.
100/900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Becoming A Sealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming A Sealer   Becoming A Sealer Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming A Sealer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: