Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri Left_bar_bleue18/200C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri Empty
PostSubject: C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri   C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Zero had joined forces with the Kiri forces but was thinking to himself how he got into this mess really for his first mission the boy had to go and find someone by the name of Yuuki. which was odd for him cause he really didn't think it would a small mission to get a bounty. But landing the boy lifted his head up looking around the misty and cold wasteland just scanning for someone or something. 'Damnit...where the hell is this person at...'
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri Left_bar_bleue20/200C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri   C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Looking around for more prey, the young boy noticed something, or better yet, someone through the mist. His next target. He sprinted forwards from behind Zero, and activated Hyouton - Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors, with all the mirrors appearing surrounding the both of them. "kehehe, you chose poorly, this path leads only to your death. But dont worry, im sure to make it a quick death, which is certain now that your stuck in my cage" He said manically.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri Left_bar_bleue18/200C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri   C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Glancing around Zero was amazed by the mirrors and looked at the with his own reflection and then said lightly, "I'm not at cocky as you are but i'm amazed at this technique...a dome of ice and they reflect as well. I must say very good work you prove to be stronger then the rest of my challenges...now tell me something do you wanna do this the easy way or the hard way. Cause like you said this path leads to death so that means i might have to kill you..." Zero closed and crossed his arms before getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri Left_bar_bleue20/200C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri   C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 pm

Yuuki grimaced at that threat. No one threatens him and gets away with it. "We shall see wont we? lets see if your as great as you seem to think that you are" After saying that he made a dash for the mirror, becomming absorbed into it. Becoming naught but a reflection. His reflection quickly spread to all of the mirrors as he jumped from one to the other, becoming the speed of light. "Lets see you keep up with this" He said as he was flying around, before grabbing a few senbon from his pouch and aiming for the challengers knees, he wanted to see him writhe in pain before he died.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri   C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Zero stood still waiting as the person fused with the mirrors Zero's reaction was not a shocker but a confused look before sighing saying, "That's what these do...how interesting... no matter if anything focusing on these mean your going to be using up a lot of your own chakra..." sighing Zero just closed his eyes and vanished somewhat backwards with a few hops dodging the light attack then watched having the shinobi vanish once more before saying, "For someone that's starting the battle off your going easy on me come on be serious!"

-Stats are based from Items and Skills [Color coded Dark Red]
Health: 255 / 255
» Chakra: 2218 / 2218
» Stamina: 1018 / 1018

» Strength: 287[330]
» Defense: 251[301]
» Speed: 282 [324]
-----------------------
» Hand Seal: 32% [3 Jutsus]
» Taijutsu: 30% [2 Moves]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri   C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:08 pm

"If thats how you want to play this, then you are truely foolhardy. I shall enjoy taking your life." He said, before carrying on with his moves from earlier, throwing 2 senbon.

Actions
Hyouton - Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors - 100(166) chakra 50 stamina
upkeep 50(88) chakra 25 stamina

throwing senbon 15 base damage
throwing senbon 15 base damage

Health: 255 / 255
» Chakra: 1964 / 2218
» Stamina: 943 / 1018
CC=44%

» Strength: 287
» Defense: 251
» Speed: 282
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri   C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Zero was struck by two senbons and closed his eyes with a smirk as he stood back up shaking his head, "That was not fair nor was it nice... if anything i'm going to kick your ass right here right now!" Zero closed his eyes as he began to focus his chakra however it was different it released a burning affect from the middle of his chest as it covered his face and his body Zero fell to the ground yelling in pain but quickly lifted up and smiled insanly as he lifted up the samehade from his back saying, "This blade here...is going to be your down fall and i'm going to knock your ass out cold and take what i need in order to complete my mission!" He looked up as the femal was out of the mirror and smirked saying, "Your not getting away now!" He quickly shot himself up at Yuuki be at the same air space as her and sunk his samehade two times at her. Feeling odd the samehade was absorbing chakra from her and giving it to Zero. He blinked for a moment confused as he looked at the blade saying to himself, 'That never happen before...what on earth are you really...'

Action Step
Action 1: Activated Gaia Seal (CD: 90 +56% = 140)
Action 2: Swung Samehade once (dmg118)
Action 3: Swung Samehade second time dmg(118)

Damage Step
Took 30 dmg from Senbon
Samehade - 118 + 353 + 90 - 251 = 310 Dmg

Absorbed 7% of Chakra
First hit Contact: +137
Second hit Contact: +128

Health: 225 / 255 [-30]
» Chakra: 2218 / 2218 [-140] [+265]
» Stamina: 1018 / 1018

» Strength: 287[330] - CS[359]
» Defense: 251[301] - CS[326]
» Speed: 282 [324] - CS[353]
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri   C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:42 pm

rolling evade for both strikes
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri   C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:42 pm

The member 'Satyr' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 47, 17
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri   C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Even with the great speed bestowed by the ice mirrors, the first strike hit Yuuki straght across the stomach, tearing out insides and organs, then next further increased this damage. Yuuki then fell to the ground, laying in a pool of her own blood, the ice mirrors shattering around the both of them. With some of her last breaths she whispered "You... I didnt know you had that sword..."
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri   C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:49 pm

waving the sword in the air he returned normal placing it on his back saying, "Yeah i obtained it and became a Kiri shinobi to hunt down people like you how fun right. But i seems that it's part of my training to obtain and control more powers that i've been given. Oh well, before you die or anything i need to take you back to the village and turn you in." Walking over and picking her up the young man started taking her to the Village for her to be turned in. He whispers lightly, "If you try anything...i'll make sure to cut your legs off and arms and keep you alive just barely got it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri   C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri Empty

Back to top Go down

C Ranked - Yuuki of Kiri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Bingo Book + Missions :: Missing - Nins-
Jump to: