Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

NEW STATUS DAMAGE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Left_bar_bleue0/200NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty
PostSubject: NEW STATUS DAMAGE!   NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:33 am

Hello guys it's been a while but I'm back in the groove of things and this is for everyone to vote on. I have been thinking about making a system that installs status damage such as broken bones, severed body parts, blunt force trauma, burns, freezing, and many other abnormalities that can effect a shinobi. The system would show how much stronger you need to be to break bones and what happens when lets say your arm is shattered or broken. I think this would allow more medical ninja to be born and the need for medical knowledge would be something sough out by everyone. Tell me what you guys think and I will start the putting ideas up for the system. And feel free to add to the idea, I think this will make battles more interesting in the long run giving even a group of genin the ability to take out a chuunin or jounin.

kurix
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW STATUS DAMAGE!   NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:46 am

would be more realistic, im for it
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Left_bar_bleue116/200NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW STATUS DAMAGE!   NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:54 am

Good ideas. Well then let's open the floor to equations and systems for it then... anyone?
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Left_bar_bleue116/200NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW STATUS DAMAGE!   NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:14 pm

well mainly first off, not trying to be a dick or anything, but did you ask Zel how he'd feel about that?

2ndly bones can be easily broken by pressure, strength has nothing to do with it unless your trying for a blunt force break.

3rdly severing body parts is all in your rp, you just have to say your attempting it, and if they person manages to screw up horribly they get hit losing a limb depending on the weapon your using. There's not really a needed system for this, you just need to RP this kind of thing into it.

but those are my thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW STATUS DAMAGE!   NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:04 pm

To your first off...
That's why it is here on the boards... last I checked the site was always open for suggestions o.o
That is all...
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW STATUS DAMAGE!   NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:48 pm

not just that but there should be something that actually gives penalty to injuries, i mean if you have your freaking arm/leg cut off no way in are you not going to take a shit load of damage for it, and i highly doubt your speed isnt going to be affected if you lose a leg...
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW STATUS DAMAGE!   NEW STATUS DAMAGE! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:24 pm

well I'm not saying anything about that like yeah if you have a leg cut off your speed is going to be massively crippled, your arms would kinda damage your strength and what not that I'm saying I agree too but a stat system just for your body and what not?

like its not hard to break a leg, just kick it the wrong way and it'll snap like a twig depending on how hard you kick it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW STATUS DAMAGE!   NEW STATUS DAMAGE! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW STATUS DAMAGE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: News & Contests :: General News-
Jump to: