Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D Left_bar_bleue0/200Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D Empty
PostSubject: Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D   Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:52 am

It had been a few days and Kurix had yet to see his master. Time was running out and he needed to get stronger. As the young Uchiha rose from his bed he stretched to the ceiling as he walked over to the window. "Like always the day is gray with a slight chance of mist...no wonder it seems like everyone in Kiri seems to be depressed." Kurix said as he wiped the sleep from his eyes. He was not used to the muggy wet weather of Kiri. He actually missed the winder cold of Konoha and could not wait to return to see his good friend Rina. "I wonder what master Hayabusa is doing?" Kurix said as he walked over to the sink and started to wash his face. His hair a complete disaster and his stomach made may points that it was ready top be fed the young Uchiha finished his daily hygiene as he attached his village headband around his neck and his goggles on the top of his head he decided it was time to go see the Mizukage. "I bet this village has plenty of serious shinobi work to be done, I mean they do allow there academy students to kill one another just to graduate." Kurix said as he smirked and walked for the hotel door.

As continued to out the door he brought with him only his summoning scroll and left his blade behind being able to summon it if he needed it. The young Uchiha walked up to the receptionist desk in the hotel and rang the bell once and waited for someone to come. Instantly a women in the hotel worker attire appeared before Kurix. "Hello sir...my your young what are you doing here?" The women asked as she reached down and pulled the cheeks of the young genin. "CUT THAT OUT!" Kurix shouted as he rubbed his cheeks. "I'm here because of the exams. I'm going to come in first place!" Kurix said sticking his thumb up and hitting one of his cool poses. The young women behind the desk burst out laughing at the young shinobi. "YOUR SO CUTE! But the exams were cancelled due to governement issues in other countries, so they won't be starting up till spring." The young women said as she patted Kurix on the head. "...no wonder Haya-sama has not returned." Kurix sighed as he lowered his head and the women pinched his cheeks yet again. "WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT!" Kurix roared again as he rubbed his aching cheeks. "Well can you tell me where the Ho...I mean Mizukage mansion is?" Kurix asked as he kept his distance away from the women. "Well its not far only down the street and to the left you can't miss it." The women said as shejumped over the counter with her hands in a pinching position. "THANK YOU AND YOUR CRAZY!" Kurix yelled as he ran out of the hotel and to the mansion.

In a few minutes Kurix found himself standing in front of the mansion that housed the water shadow. The young Uchiha walked inside and standing there before him was the Mizukage himself. "That boy right there would be perfect he could catch Takeshi no problem and bring him back. The one who had his face hidden told us he would come." One of the elders said as Kurix walked inside. Confused the young Uchiha did not know what was going on. "What!? Wait what are you talking about?" kurix asked as he stepped back towards the door. "We need you to retrieve this genin he is a great threat and if he gets to far he could cause trouble for the entire village." One of the elders said to the young genin. "We will pay you three thousand ryou for his return alive." Another elder said causing Kurix to drool at the thought of the cash. "Where is he and what does he look like!" Kurix smiked as the elders handed him a picture. "Be careful he is surgical with a sword." The third elder said with a whisper of caution. "Yeah...yeah, sword good at it he wont stand a chance be back soon." Kurix said as he walked out of the office with the bounty in hand.

The young shinobi walked only a few steps outside of the village when he saw the offender he was looking for. "Hey...Takeshi you picked the wrong time to be you." Kurix said as pointed at the mist genin. "Who the hell are you shrimp?" The genin said as he drew his blade and pointed it at Kurix. "In about ten seconds my name wont mean anything to you because this wont be a fight." Kurix said as he bit his thumb and performed the needed handseals to summon a giant that would quickly coil around Takeshi. "See it's over now them its time for you to come back home for questioning." Kurix said as he took the captured genin back to the Mizukage mansion and recieved his payment. "Now then...it's time to find Haya-sensei." Kurix said as he headed for the city gate.
Back to top Go down

Takeshi | Alive: 3k | Dead: 1.5k | Rank: D
Page 1 of 1