Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade Empty
PostSubject: Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade   Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:28 am

1. Arriving at the location that he wished to be taken to Zero looked around at the misted like village and was confused for a moment about how he got here but he remembered that it was that male from Konoha that did it. Amazing how he was able to use the summoning ability to bring him to this location so fast. But other than that Zero was more relaxed then ever before. Taking his time walking pass the gates of the water country the mist was covering the view from hi causing some blindness in away. But ignoring it was something was good at.
Word: 105
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade   Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:28 am

2. Soon as he walked with the scarred headband on him still Zero was stopped by two guards that were looking at him saying, “Freeze who do you think you are let me see some id or at least your passport sir.” Keeping his head band covered Zero reached back and pulled his passport out and showed it to the guards as they looked over it and nodded saying, “Alright understood please come on in and don’t be afraid to stay as long as you want.” Zero bowed saying, “Thank you, I’ll make sure to enjoy my time here for sure.
Words: 101
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade   Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:29 am

3. Wasn’t the first time Zero came to another village that he didn’t feel welcomed in everyone was staring him down with evil looks as though they wanted to kill him. But smiling at this Zero continued walking over to the location of a shop to ask about the weapons they sold in order for him to finish his research. Walking into the store Zero looked over at the man saying, “Excuse me sir…can I ask you a few questions?” The man turned and looked at him but not with the evil eyes but a calm and peaceful stare. “Sure what can I help you with?”
Words: 106
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade   Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:29 am

4. Zero smiled saying, “I’m a weapons designer and I was wondering how would you go about making a powerful weapon that is strong enough that it needs to be sealed or what not?” The shop owner looked at him with his head tilting like a dog saying, “Son I don’t know that question cause weapons like that are usually legendary…however we do have a place where the strongest shinobis can go to become part of our country.” His eyes widen saying, “Oh is that so where can I go for these weapons or history of them?” The man point towards the Mizukage’s palace allowing him to travel over there.
Words: 110
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

5. Walking the distances Zero was amazed at the Mizukage’s palace as he neared it he was stopped by some guards that looked at him with the same evil eyes saying, “what is your business that you have with the Mizukage?” The guard on Zero’s left was speaking to him with a evil tone and waited for the young male to answer. As they had their hands on his chest Zero looked up at them saying, “Simple I need to get into here so I can talk with the Mizukage about joining your village for I have some information on Kumo that would be very useful.”
Words: 106
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

6. The guards looked at each other then looked at back at Zero saying, “Oh and what information would you have that’s so dear and important?” Zero smirked saying, “You folls wouldn’t get it at all how to control a bijuu yet I know just how to obtain and control the 6 tailed bijuu with my abilities for I’m a Raikou Clan member from that village.” The guards took a step back as someone came down looking over at the young boy saying, “Truly…you are from Kumo no matter what you say is that right…well in that case come with me.”
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

7. Zero followed the person confused for a moment as he looked over saying, “What are you wanting with me should I ask?” The person turned lightly saying, “Shut your trap I’ve been around town and heard of a mysterious boy wondering around looking and asking about how to make a powerful sword. If that’s what you want then just follow me down these stairs.” The wall opened up leading down a secret pace of stairs allowing them to walk down with. Zero just shrugged following the person as he came to a dark tunnel the lights lite up with fire on the side.
Words: 104
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

8. As they reached the bottom you could hear the waves of water crashing against a wall or some sort of object. As they touched the basement floor Zero looked at the water shining from the lights outside on the ceiling before looking at the person with a confused look saying, “What’s this all about huh?” Smiling the old person turned saying, “I’m going to help you out in the end you’re going to like what I give you after I tell you a small story.” Zero blinked for a moment and nodded waiting to see what would happen.”Fine with me…”
Words:101
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

9. The old person pointed to the swords behind him saying, “This use to be the chamber of the seven swordsmen of the mist village if anything we’ve been betrayed by them long ago. However the blades were regained during the past wars and battles that we fought. Allowing us to choose new seven swordsmen however the blades before you that there are what’s left. The rest have been taken from us once again. Thus I have a small mission for you to gain those blades and bring them back to me if possible. I have no idea whom has them or what. But if you’re a missing nin then searching for what you need and want will be the start of this mission for you.”
Words: 126
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade   Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:30 am

10. Looking at the blades Zero looked back at the old man saying, “What do I have to do in order to join this country in order to obtain one of these blades you speak of?” The old man laughed saying you don’t need to join you can take one and show me that you mean well in order to obtain what you’ve been wanting to get this entire time my son.” Zero walked over to one huge blade saying, “What’s this one?” the old man pointed saying, “That’s known has the Head Clever wielded by Zabuza first then another. But I forgot the young lads name sadly.”
Words: 108
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade   Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:30 am

11. Then turning to look at the next one he was confused for a moment as it was wrapped up in some weird bandages. “Ok so what’s the deal with this blade then? Why is it wrapped up like it can’t even be used in a battle seems to be useless if anything.” The old man laughed saying, “You wish however this blade is truly not what you think it doesn’t slash it shaves it’s made entirely out of shark skin. It also said to feed on chakra from the opponent passing it through to the wielder themselves. But that I’m truly uncertain of as well as the fusion ability it has with it.”
Word:114
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

12. Confused about the fusion ability that came with it Zero just sighed looking over at it and nodded to it saying, “I bet you are confused about it like me but the rest of them seem rather interesting to me as well but I don’t really have the time I’ll take this one for sure,” Reaching to pick up the sword it stabbed him from the handle but Zero jumped back in time then looked over at it saying, “So you have a mind of your own…if that’s the case then I’ll wield you myself in order to become stronger to fight those I need to win against if you understand then be part of me and understand I’ll never lose with you.”
Words: 124
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

13. Reaching over to grab the blade once more it didn’t release the sharp points as it did before. Looking over at the old man he nodded having Zero lifted it from the handles from which it was held on. The blade was too heavy though as it fell to the ground. “Shit…to think this blade was this heavy…no matter I’ll just.” Lifting it up slowly Zero placed it on his back and was breathing heavily saying, “I’ll watch over this blade and I’ll even join the forces of Kiri to make sure that it’s never taken from anyone not even me.”
Words: 102
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade   Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:31 am

14. The old man smiled saying, “That’s good also don’t go forgetting what the mission was about with you and me. Because without those other blades you’ll never reach the power you’re wanting to gain at this rate. So find a faster and quick way to getting stronger as you travel young one.” Zero nodded as he walked his way out of the basement heading to the surface too look around for a moment and then smiled at the sunlight. “Well now this is an interesting view. So what is your name anyway…Samehade if I’m correct. The shark skin blade…”
Word: 100
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade   Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:31 am

15. Soon walking pass the guards that stopped him they looked over and was puzzled for a moment as he was walking away with one of their swords. Turning around he looked back at them with a smile saying, “I guess after I get the training I need we’ll be known as brothers in a way cause I’ll obtain something that you both have in you as well. But that all depends on where I go for it all.” They stared him confused for a moment and didn’t know what to say really about it. As they watched him Zero continued walking out towards the gates before looking around.
Words: 109
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

16. “Damn now where do I go from here if anything I’m on a damn island which would mean I need a boat in order to get off from here. Yet I have no idea where they are located. Better yet I could find and locate that one guy again and have him teleport me back to the lands that way I can be able to deal with everything I need to.” Soon after saying that someone came chasing him down with a blade out swing at Zero. “What hey watch that blade mister.” Pulling out his katana Zero clashed with him and smiled saying, “Interesting how you’ll never really come close to me.”
Words: 114
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

17. “I don’t care who you think you are you’re no Kiri shinobi what so ever you think you have us all for fools. Taking that sword thinking it belongs to you huh!” Zero finished the hand seals placing his palm saying, “Nobody has anyone figured out so here you go…hazumi!” The surge of chakra went through the person’s body shocking him to stun him unable to move what so ever. “I don’t know what you want kid but if anything you’re stupid to just charge at me like that I hope you think about what your going to do next time.”

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade   Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 am

18. Staring at the kid as he was shaking with tears from his eyes. Zero just smirked saying, “You think that I really know anything about you Kiri Shinobi. All I know is this you live on an island all of you do and you have a Kage known as the Mizukage that’s all I can truly tell you other than that I could really care less I have my own goals to take care of in this life time. Besides to try and attack me again would be a bad idea cause then I’ll just shot you with my technique if anything. So after that one vanishes leave me alone so I can go and think.
Words: 117
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade   Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 am

19. Zero continue walking away from the location as he came to the a small open plain that was fogged over. He thought this was a better spot to wait and see what happens as he decided to come to a tree he let the sword on his back fall to the ground leaning against a tree. “Well now this is very interesting nothing really on this island to deal with but if anything I have to continue moving.” Pulling out the scroll of the bijous he started reading about them as he noticed that this place had control over the three tailed bijuu. “Interesting seems I’ll need to go out search for this beast.”
Words: 115
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

20. Rolling the scroll up Zero stood up and looked at the fog as it was starting to life up Zero stood looking over at the distances and believed he noticed someone but was completely unsure of this as he was left standing in the background as though he was waiting Zero closed his eyes and smirked saying, “Great another shinobi wanting to attack me this is really starting to get annoying if anything. I guess I deserved it cause of the fact that I went missing and came here to get some weapon information. Oh well let’s get it on!”

2,204 Words Total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade   Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - Kiri's Chakra Feeder...Samehade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: