Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Okigawa Kai EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Okigawa Kai EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Okigawa Kai EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Okigawa Kai EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Okigawa Kai EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Okigawa Kai EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Okigawa Kai EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Okigawa Kai EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Okigawa Kai EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Okigawa Kai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Okigawa Kai Left_bar_bleue18/200Okigawa Kai Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Okigawa Kai Empty
PostSubject: Okigawa Kai   Okigawa Kai EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Name: Okigawa Kai
» Alias: Kai
Email:
Clan/Bloodline/Bijuu: Okigawa Clan

Personality: Quiet, Stays to himself, Modest, Mysterious, Serious
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 4” 0”
Weight: 80 Ibs

Home Country: Fire Country
» Current Location: Fire Country, Konohagakure
» Visited Locations: None

Occupation (s): None
» Income:
» Ryou: 250

» Gennin: - (Date)
» Chunin: - (Date)
» Special Jounin / Jounin: - (Date)
» Sannin: - (If Obtained)
» Kage: - (Date)

: Records :

Battle Record:
» Wins: 00
» Loss: 00
» Draw: 00
» Kills: 00
» Deaths: 00

Mission Record:
»D: 00
»C: 00
»B: 00
»A: 00
»S: 00

Crimes Completed:
» Bounty:
»D: 00
»C: 00
»B: 00
»A: 00
»S: 00

Sagas
» Number: 00
» Items from Sagas: -
» Items from Events: -
-------------------------
: Stats :
» Health: 189 / 189
» - Chakra: 637 / 637
» - Stamina: 637 / 637

» - - Bijuu Chakra: LOCKED (Releases only 15% when your out of Chakra)
» - - Nature Chakra: LOCKED

--» TP Bin: 131

» Strength:54
» Defense: 46
» Speed: 65
-----------------------
» Kekkei Genkai: 0%
» Abilities: ?
-----------------------
» Hand Seal: 1%
» Taijutsu / Martial: 1%
- Chakra Control: -7%

: Body Lay Out :

» Head:
» Face:
» Back:
» Outer Body: Cloak +5 Speed
» Inner Body:
» Left Hand:
» Right Hand
» Feet: Running Shoes +10 Speed
————————————————–
: Storage :
Pack: Academy Backpack (Can Only Hold x5 of anything)
» Weapon (3/5): 3 kunai
» Tools (0/5): Any hide able weapon
» Accessories (0/5): Earrings, Rings, Necklaces
» Items (0/5): Cloth, Meds, Wireless Sets

- Apartment (Closet) -
» Storage/Unequipped: (0/10)

- Non Playable Characters -
Slots: 0/6 (DO NOT CHANGE)
» Name(s):
» Rank(s):

- History -
There is a vast, knee-high, grassy field blowing in the wind with a small cottage in the back. Through a window in the front of the house a woman is seen sitting in a chair, rocking a newborn baby to sleep as she sings softly to him and a man steps into the scene showing away a bright blue bird that was sitting on the windowsill chirping loudly. After a few minutes of silence someone knocks on the door and the man steps to answer it. As the door opens he sees a man dressed in all black, kneeling on the ground with his arms outstretched as he holds a scroll with his head bowed and the man takes the scroll, nodding to the kneeling man in all black who disappears in a blaze of fire. The man turns and looks at the woman holding the baby as they lock eyes, wondering what the future has in store for their happy family.

Time goes on and the baby grows up into a young boy who one day decides to walk through his family forest for an evening walk. The walk was pleasant until he ran into a boy by the name of Egaikitte Ashitora who was about to kill him until Kai showed him his clan mark. Ashitora laughed because everyone else in Kai’s clan had marks extending down their arm and around their torso while Kai’s didn’t even leave his shoulderblade.

The strange boy shook his head in disappointment then flopped to the ground and finished his snack as he nodded to Kai to show approval. “I guess I can truse you then. You are a bit young to be one of his…..” Before the boy could finish his sentence, a kunai flew by Kais’ face and stuck deep in a tree as Kai fell backward on the ground mumbling to himself. The boy looked around for a possible attack point where the kunai could have come from and began talking to Kai as he pulled out two of his own kunai. “Well, since we’re about to be in deep trouble I guess I should tell you my name. I’m Ashitora, Egaikitte Ashitora. It’s nice to meet you. “Kai realized that he wasn’t dead once he heard Ashitora talking to him and he leaned forward into an Indian-style sitting position as he looked from the kunai to Ashitora, and then back to the kunai. Ashitora smirked as he saw slight movement from a tree when the wind wasn’t even blowing at that moment and began to talk to Kai in a sense of urgency. “Well Kai, Get ready to fight.” Ashitora then crouched as he flipped his hand back; tossing the kunai to Kai and at the same time had his other hand in his pouch. Pulling his hand from the pouch, he moved his arm in an arc, throwing two shuriken into the tree as he reached back in the pouch with the same hand he used to throw Kai the kunai with and grabbed himself two kunai. Kai, who had just turned back to look at Ashitora, looked up to see two kunai fall in his lap and jumpred up as the shuriken flew into the tree, letting the kunai fall in the dirt. Looking back and forth from the tree to Ashitora, Kai began to speak nervously as if he was ranting. “Maybe we should just run or something. I’m not cut out for fighting. I can maybe take one down but that’s it.” Ashitora, who turned to see the kunai on the ground, began yelling. “You idiot! Pick up the kunai! How will you protect yourself if you don’t have anything to do it with?” Kai exhaled and shook his head, looking afraid as he bend down to pick up the kunai and began talking. “I really think we should run.” Kai had the kunai in hand as he stood back up to see Ashitora running straight at him and felt a tug on his arm as he ran by. Kai turned to follow but he barely had taken four striding steps before a person in all black appeared about 15 feet in front of them in a blaze of fire, making them slide to a halt; and Ashitora turned around to search for an escape route but it was cut off by three more shinobi behind them. Ashitora crouched low turning his back to Kai, who was facing the single shinobi who began smiling as he saw the terror in Kais’ eyes as he began talking. “Well, well, well. Egaikitte Ashitora, you’ve evaded us quite long enough. From your home, to the sea, and now we have followed you to this forest. You won’t get away this time however, you’re coming with me. And your little friend here is going to die.” Upon hearing this Kais’ eyes got big and he dropped the kunai as he fell to the ground grabbing his knees and immediately transformed into a boulder. The shinobi burst into laughter and Ashitora gritted his teeth as he began to yell angrily at Kai after he turned and saw him. “You idiot! So this is what you’re going to do? What help is that?”

Ashitora kicked Kai, who changed back in mid-flight while flying headfirst into a nearby bush and Ashitora winced in pain as his foot now ached from kicking Kai after he performed that strange technique. Kai stayed stuck in the bushes frightened for his life until Ashitora was struck down by a barrage of kunai from backup shinobi, then something happened….

Kai was now afraid for his life as he heard the fighting stop and one last body fall. Thoughts began to rain down in his mind. “Will I die? What will happen to my family? My mother always called me her little protector.” Then he heard it. Footsteps were approaching him. Slow and steady they drew nearer and nearer to his position. If it were Ashitora, Kai was almost positive that he would have spoken up by now. BOOM!!! “But I can’t even protect myself.” He could hear his heartbeat and his blood as it coursed rapidly through his veins from the anxiety. It started loud but started to fade out as Kai suddenly began to feel faint. BOOM!! “I try to act tough.” The footsteps stopped and the lead shinobi was standing over Kais’ frozen body, legs sticking out of the bushes. “Is he dead?” The lead shinobi turned to answer the question asked by one of his accomplices. Boom…”But I’m still weak.”

After Kai heard that, time itself seemed to stop and everything went blank in his mind. “No, he’s just unconscious. I’ll finish off this kid then we can head back.” The lead shinobi turned back to Kai and his eyes grew wide as he saw that he wasn’t in the bushes anymore. He sighed and turned to Ashitora, to check to see if he had gotten up to save the boy. He was still there. He heard an exclamation made by one of his accomplices and turned to see what was going on. The two surviving accomplices were turned looking at something to his right. As he turned his head he saw Kai, standing there, with a blank expression on his face and the two kunai that fell in the dirt gripped tightly in his hands. The shinobi raised an eyebrow as he looked at Kai closer. His eyes were open but it seemed as if her were asleep because he focused on nothing. It was as if he were looking through everything, and like he had no idea where he was or that he might be about to die. He just stood with his hands at his sides awaiting death. Upon closer observation the lead shinobi noticed that his eyes were deep red. This rose questions in his mind as he narrowed his eyes trying to get a close look at Kais’ attire. Then one of the accomplices turned to the leader, then back at Kai, and began running straight at him. Kai seemed to disappear from where he stood and reappeared about five feet in front of the approaching shinobi, in the air raising his leg. Kai kicked him in the chest, sending him flying back into the dense trees and threw one of the kunai in his hand as a follow-up just in case the shinobi was still alive when his feet touched the ground. The shinobi flew through one tree and put a dent in the one he stopped against and as he hit the tree a kunai hit him between his eyes and pinned him to the tree. The lead shinobi narrowed his eyes and wabed his hand for the shinobi hidden in the tree to head back for more backup. “Who would have thought that I would chase after one prize and find an even greater one.” Kai just stood still staring off into the trees like he was the only one in the forest as he ignored the lead shinobi, off in a daze. The last accomplice began running at Kai and swiped at him with the kunai in his hand when he got close but Kai ducked so fast that it seemed like he almost disappeared. The shinobi looked down and Kai lunged up, thrusting the kunai upward into his neck, crushing through his hyoid bone and exiting the back of his neck just below his skull. The shinobi gasped for his lest breath as he flew off his feet and slid back in the dirs on his back as the lead shinobi began laughing. “No less than I would expect from you.” The lead shinobi ran at Kai, who disappeared and reappeared again in front of him just standing there with the same blank expression on his blood-spattered face. The shinobi began a swipe to cut Kai with his katana but Kai raised his hand when the katana was nearing his body, took a quick step forward, and swiped at the shinobis’ hand, cutting off four of the shinobis’ fingers. Kai caught the falling katana and twirled it as he brought it back, preparing to attack. The shinobi gritted his teeth and stood still, accepting his fate. Kai plunged the katana through the lower half of the shinobis’ sternum and the shinobi began talking as blood trickled fron his mouth down to his chin. “Beautiful.” Kai then rotated his left hand to point his fingers straight up in the aor, then rotated on his heels, tearing the katana out of the left side of the shinobis’ body, as he sliced the shinobis’ heard in half and his arm off near the shoulder. Kai continued looking straight ahead as the shinobis’ eyes froze with a look of terror as he fell on his back. After standing, staring off into nothing for a few seconds Kais’ eyes closed and he fell on his face, motionless, bodily exhausted from the ordeal.

Since then Kai’s entire family and clan have been wiped out and Kai is trying to find out who is responsible……

: Element Knowledge :
1st Element: None Ever (Kekkei Genkai)
2nd Element: None Ever
3rd Element / Advance Element : None Ever

1st Fused Element:
2ns Fused Element:

: Jutsu Knowledge :

» Style(s):
» Bloodline Limit: –
-----------------------------
» Ninjutsu:

---Kawarimi no jutsu -( Change of Body Stance Technique)
Is a ninja which every ninja learns at the ninja academy. The ninjutsu allows the ninja to quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be anything a block of wood or person for that matter. It also helps a person to quickly flee and hide. While the object takes the damage of the attack.
Chakra Drain: 25
Stamina Drain: 13
Effect: Trade places with something. To dodge all damage
Usage: 3 Times

----Nawanuke no Jutsu - (Escaping Skill)
Is a ninja basic this move allows you to escape from rope binds.
Chakra Drain: 0
Effect: Escape Rope Binds.

----Henge no Jutsu - (Transformation Technique)
Is a ninjutsu which every ninja learns at the ninja academy. The ninjutsu allows a ninja to take on the form of a person or object given the situation. This move helps if you want to move stealth or to trick your opponent.
Chakra Drain: 10
Stamina Drain: 5
Effect: Transform into an object or person.

----Bunshin no Jutsu- (Clone Technique)
Is a ninjutsu which every ninja learns at the ninja academy. The ninjutsu creates copies of the ninja without a substance. This copy will look like you in everyway. But when this clone is attacked or comes into contact with an opponent it vanishes. This is a good way to confuse your enemies.
Chakra Drain: 20
Stamina Drain: 10
Effect: Makes a copy of the shinobi.

» Genjutsu: –
» Taijutsu: –

Tai Punch -
Throwing a faster punch then normal
Damage: 10

----Tai Kick -
Lifting your leg at faster speeds then normal.
Damage: 10

----Akuma Sentou - (Demon Scissors)
Is a taijutsu move that allows the user to do a back flip bring both legs smashing into their opponent’s head sending them face first straight to the ground from the power of the kicks.
Stamina Drain: 15
Damage: 25

Fukin Ashige - (Axe Kick)
Is a taijutsu move that allows the user to bring their leg at a high speed as though it were an axe they were swing. This kick has a lot of power put into it in order to do any damage at all.
Damage: 40

Ransaa - (Lancer)
Is a taijutsu move giving a quick and powerful punch that is like a lance. Jabbing into an area of your opponent making them send flying backwards with you having time to think.
Stamina Drain: 25
Damage: 50

Jigoku Ransaa - (Hell Lancer)
Is a taijutsu move that the user must step back once and then make a quick sprint launching their leg in the air. Which makes contact to the opponent's head dircetly.
Stamina Drain: 30
Damage 55

» Kenjutsu: –
» Fuuinjutsu: –
» Kinjutsu: –

Elemental Jutsu Knowledge
» Katon: –
» Doton: –
» Raiton: –
» Suiton: –
» Fuuton: –

Advance Elemental
» ? - ton:

: Shinobi Profession, Specialty and Type :

Knowledge Skills: 0/3
»
»
»

Expert Knowledge Skills: 0/1
»

Skills: 0/4
»
»
»
»

Ninja Profession: 0/3
-
-
-

Ninja Type 1/1
- Taijutsu

Specialty:
- Depends, check the Specialties section to see if you qualify!

Everything should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net

Okigawa Kai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Member Section :: Members Bios-
Jump to: