Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Fuck It EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Fuck It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Fuck It EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Fuck It EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Fuck It EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Fuck It EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Fuck It EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Fuck It EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Fuck It EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Fuck It

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Fuck It Left_bar_bleue12/2000Fuck It Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Fuck It Empty
PostSubject: Fuck It   Fuck It EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Fuck It Commission___Satoshi_Saotome_by_osy057
Satoshi had recently stepped back into the world from his long Hiatus. It was about nothing intresting him untill he had met that hyuuga. He sighed as he looked around. Kumo was his home for now but it wasn't soon to be. He missed his old Iwa but he also missed his old Watari status. He decided it was time to get back into gear. He stood up and put on his usual black garb. He looked at hte village jacket and decided "Fuck it" he walked out the door with all his items in his bag. On his legs were two weights and on his arm were two weights. He had liked this method of training when he was with dad and he decided to go back to it. He had his gennin back pack and everything he needed in there. He walked towards the village gate and began to think about where to travel.
156/156
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Fuck It Left_bar_bleue20/200Fuck It Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

Fuck It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck It   Fuck It EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:38 pm

After walking back through the gates of kumo, Satyr was wondering just how to get to Kiri. Besides konoha and kumo he hadn't done much traveling, and to get to kumo he had the Raikou clan member take him. This time however, for now atleast, he had no one else he could go with. Either way, he was sure that he was bored of Kumo, and thought that kiri would be far more interesting, with the way they worked. For a while now he felt that he wanted to leave konoha, as there was little to offer for him there that he couldn't get anywhere else. It appeared to him that now was a busy time, as the gate had numerous people walking back and forth. As usual, he got many weird looks, as being a foreigner and having the Uchiha clan crest on his back made him stick out considerably.

151|151
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Fuck It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck It   Fuck It EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:43 pm

He stopped to look at a map that was about a few yards from the gate. It showed a map of the countries and routes to get them there. Kiri was not even close. They would need to travel by land and then by boat. Both times would be long and strenous. He decided that he would need a traveling buddy to go with him. The best thing he needed was some type of mentor. He then saw a man walking with some type of symbol on his back. Satoshi quickly got up and withdrew a small senbon from his hand. With his flash of speed he threw it at the man to see how respond. If he didn't see it then it would hit his leg and it would be no big deal. There was no poison and it was to small to tell where it had come from.
150/306
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Fuck It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck It   Fuck It EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:57 pm

As Satyr was just about to leave the vicinity of the gate, he noticed a senbon flying towards him, and rolled forwards to escape from it. As he got back to his feat he looked around, his sharingan active, trying to spot where it could of come from. However there were far to many people in this crowded area, and he could not tell who might've been able to throw it. He put his right hand so his back hip, where his katana was kept, ready to draw it at a moments notice. He waited in a crouched position, ignoring all the random people giving him weird looks who were walking past.

112|263
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Fuck It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck It   Fuck It EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Satoshi could see that the man was ready. He was a ninja and in fact a skilled one to. No one else would have been able to see that senbon fly towards him. He took a shuriken more clearly visible and threw it at him. He then charged behind the shuriken with his kunai ready to stab at him. The people screamed as they were unclear as to what was going on. All they knew was that a fight was about to break out between the two ninja. Satoshi knew that this man was skill so he hid a second senbon with his left hand. He would attempt to shank him had his kunai attack not work.
117/423
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Fuck It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck It   Fuck It EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:25 pm

His sharingan still active, Satyr was quick to respond to the person now rushing at him. He rolled to one side and stood up fully in one motion, and quickly drew his katana with his right hand. By this time, the crowd had parted giving them both plenty of room to maneuver in, and many of the people simply ran away, others becomming on lookers. With his left hand, he grabbed the wrist of the hand holding the kunai of the stranger, and holding him he attempted to stab with his katana straight through the mysterious person's stomach. As he made that motion the hidden senbon that had escaped his attention, and the attention of his sharingan was plunged into his own torso.

123|386
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Fuck It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck It   Fuck It EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Satoshi forced chakra into his senbon and then pushed the kunai away. After that he took the senbon and stabbed it into the man’s wrist. He then took his left knee and began to drive it into the man’s stomach forcing him back. Looking at him he said “Your no ordinary shinobi” He sighed as he put his book in his bag. He took of his weights and adjusted his kanji head band. “So. Want to tell me who you are?” He picked up the first senbon and gripped his kunai knife very tightly. He anticipated the he would come back to fight some more so Satoshi prepared his mind.

110/583
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Fuck It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck It   Fuck It EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:52 pm

As the stranger pulled his kunai away, Satyr jumped back knowing a counter attack was comming. He was out of his reach by now, when he started talking to him. "Why should I tell you anything if you give me nothing in return?" He said, and was about to make an attack, but a quick look around him showed him that it would be a bad plan to carry on with anything here. Very soon there would be other shinobi of kumo who would see this as a proper skirmish. With that in mind he lowered his katana, and decided against use of his jutsu. At the present time, he did not want to cause too much of a scene. He walked slowly towards the stranger, his sharingan deactivated, and asked "Who are you? and what is it that you want from me?"

143|529
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Fuck It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck It   Fuck It EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Satoshi sighed and respected him. He could sense that he was no joke and that he meant business. He looked and said “I am Saotome Satoshi, Of the Saotome clan located in Iwa. My family relocated in efforts for our family to control a great bijuu. My family was destroyed by that bijuu ten years ago.” He sighed and said “I wish to claim that Bijuu. Then I want to shake this place up” He smiled and said “Oh yeah Shake things up indeed. No one knows my pain and what I suffer. I plan to bring it to this world no holding back.” He looked at him and said “I attacked you because you looked worthier to be approached. I didn’t not mean to hurt you” Satoshi bowed out of respect and said “I’m sorry” He looked and said “But I need to travel and learn the ways of the people will you join me?”
156/739
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Fuck It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck It   Fuck It EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Satyr gave it some thought before replying. "Im Uchiha Satyr, of the Uchiha clan, based in Konoha. Hmm, you seem like an interesting person, and you appear to have enough drive to be able to achieve your goals. And dont worry, this wound is nothing compared to what i've gotten previously. I plan on going to Kirigakure right now, if you want me to join you, come with me." After saying that he walked out of the gates, mindful that there would be numerous shinobi who would recognise him as an enemy comming to that location any minute, and getting into a fight he could not win was not among his current plans. 'Never know, he might actually be of some use to me' he thought as he went away, until he got to a safe distance where he waited to see if he did indeed follow him as he said.

151|680
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck It   Fuck It Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Lightning Country-
Jump to: