Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds Empty
PostSubject: Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds   Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:53 pm

It was only a few hours that passed by with Zero looking up at the sky with no idea what just happen at all to his home or his own fate. Looking up at the sky he was left thinking to himself, ‘This is all a dream…but I guess that it would seem like that to me only because of what just happen. Man…I cannot believe this was going to happen all in one day…lose a battle to the Uchiha then fight my darkness and then after that steal a scroll from the Raikage and finally making some damage to his pride. But in the end of it all I’m still weak and I lost someone that was on my side…damnit all…I wish I was a little stronger.’ Sitting up and dusting himself off with the black clothing on as well as the odd armor he just sighed for a moment and looked over at the field that was in front of him and smiled at it as he made his way down that hill side to see nothing but ruins again. Blinking to it he was confused now and alone but was surly not going to lay back and die because f his clan. Soon he was tackled from behind as he looked up and saw his uncle above him saying, “Hey nephew seems you’ve made it out alive that’s a good sign then!” Blinking even more so the young boy wanted to cry cause he finally saw his uncle again and said, “What of mom…and the kids! You’re not keeping your promise to me by being here you know!” Rai smiled saying, “They are fine and safe because of you thanks for everything but we have to continue onward so we can complete the training that was made for you.”

Nodding to this Rai started his walk down the dust trail as he was having Zero follow to the ruins saying, “Do you know what the ruins of the Raikou mean to us?” Zero looked at his uncle confused and was not really sure at all but waited for an answer.” You see the ruins were created not only as a place for safety but a place to learn and control the powers of a the shinobi. The jutsus we learn and control are all the way we need in order to become stronger. Thus that would mean you’ll have to understand the powers passed on to you. So listen to me carefully you’ll need to be able to perform certain jutsus that may seem hard to understand but somewhat easy for you to grasp got me!” Zero was confused but nodded to his uncle as he ran towards the ruins sticking from the ground Zero slid in the door way and noticed weird circles on the walls and ceiling and was confused for a moment thinking to himself. ‘What the hell…are these symbols for…’ Rai came from behind and smiled at his nephew saying, “These symbols I bet your confused about…your father had went to the Demon Country and met an odd fellow whom had taught him about this. There was one said to make someone look like someone else forever. Never allowing them to turn back however you didn’t get the knowledge of that person sadly nor bloodline abilities. So your father created a jutsu using this and was sent to another world as he says. But he learned a jutsu in order to counter without having the circles so it’s all odd to me. But maybe you’ll understand it more than me.”

Zero nodded walking to the bottom level as he looked at the carving carefully it felt as though he had been here before having a small flash back Zero was having the times his father walked him here before and showed him this place. Even though it was on the outskirts of Kumo Zero was wasn’t really in trouble unless they found him. Rai looked at him and was wondering what Zero was thinking soon after Zero smiled focusing his chakra to his hand saying, “It’s time for me…to be like my father and split if anything you head back to the village and don’t get followed or caught is that clear uncle!” The big man laughed saying, You’re an odd ball that for sure but do take after your father in order taking maybe that is what you have unique not only to you but the family as well.” Zero nodded slapping his hands to the ground of one of the circles the panels started to light up a different color. But then turned to form the same color as his lightning soon after which Zero stared at the lights and was vanished within a split second. Only to be taken to an odd world that was seeming to be confusing to him as he suddenly appeared in a different plane not even close to his Ruins or village. Looking around birds were seeing flying around bigger then normal. “What the heck…I’ve never seen this place or even been to it so how is it I’ve been sent here!” Soon a bird landed looking at him and tilting it’s head at him. “What…do you want!” Zero yelled at it only for it to soon say back, “Depends on what do you want you came here which is odd for us because we haven’t had a human here for while.” Blinking and falling to his ass Zero was confused and pointed at the bird saying. “YOU CAN TALK! WOAH HOLD ON NOW!” The bird shook it’s head and said, “Yes…and you can prove that your stupid enough to even understand the most simple of things. Now… tell me how did you get here…” Looking at the black bird Zero pointed saying, “I don’t have to answer that to you crazy looking crow…” The crow laughed saying, “I’ll say one thing you remind me of another human that’s for sure oh well I don’t mind you not answering me but you’ll have to answer him anyway!”

Blinking to this Zero turned around to see a humanoid bird black like a raven looking at Zero with blades saying, “Well now, this is rather interesting I’ve never dealt with a human before…expect that one time…but no matter you are trespassing on our land though you are human it still makes you an enemy to us!” Pulling out two katana’s the raven lifted them and pulled them with a great force at Zero whom countered with his nodachi and smiled saying,”Oh no you don’t I’m not going to appear here and be killed off like some rat in a cage. Not by my Kage and I’m hell of for sure not but some bird! Pushing upwards the blades moved back as Zero jumped back with a serious glare in his eyes. Zero rushed over with the blade coming at the raven with a swifting slash in the air. Only to see that he missed the raven used a shadow clone to appear above him saying, “Interesting you remind me of a human that came here not long ago and react the same way. However you’ll lose to me here and now. Jumping to the air the raven started spinning downward saying, “Flying Raven Drop!” jumping to back Zero was caught up in the damage as the ground lifted up. The raven landed in the distances saying that ended the trespasser next time warn me sooner Sparrow!” Nodding to the information the bird looked and noticed Zero was on the other side as the dust was clearing saying, “Rav…look he’s still up and able to fight!”

The giant human raven turned looking over at the boy and was blinking in confusing as the eyes of Zero had turned yellow with him saying, “Nice try…but my father won’t let me die that easy if anything I’m going to have to complete the task that was given to me and only me to perform and carry out!” The eyes triggered a memory within Rav as he nodded saying, “Those eyes…they are the same as the human before…” Within seconds Zero was charging the technique chidori up with lightning flooding around him lifting his head saying, “get ready for a shocking experience!” But before he could rush at him a giant eagle landed saying, “That is enough…from the both of you…” Releasing a large gust it shot Zero backwards to a tree as he slid down looking at them. Rave walked over and helped him up saying, “You..what is your name?” Zero shook his head saying, “Raikou Zero…why do you ask.” Confused for a moment Zero was puzzled as to what was going on. As rave smiled saying, “Interesting…your not just any human you’re his son…I was a friend of your father’s boy Raikou Zen…if I’m correct.” Zero twitched for a moment and passed out in Rave’s arms because of the confusion and the shock that was given to him. As everyone took him to another location Zero soon awaken within second looking around wondering what had happen. Lifting up slowly he felt again the dream had started again and ended with some weird twist of events. Turning to his left he noticed the black raven once again as a human walking around on two legs. “What…not again am I really dreaming or am I going crazy or something…” Rave turned and smiled at the boy saying, “No your not going crazy you’ve just been taken and brought to my place because of the fact you passed out after I told you I knew your father.”

Zero shook his head again and got his way out of Rave’s bed saying, “Ok…how did you know my father and where am I really… cause I’ve never seen a place like this before…” Rave smiled and softly said, “You in my village, The Village Hidden in the Sky. We’ve been living here for some time and only a few have truly found out which is odd because you found us quickly than any other person. Well besides your father it seemed.” Zero looked at the ground saying, “I didn’t find you at all I just activated a weird circle on the ruins of my clan and found myself teleported here which is odd because I’ve never thought it would happen to me but it seems it did.” Rave nodded saying, “That’s interesting that’s how your father ended up in our location however after which he was able to visit without having any problems. But it would seem that you’d be following his in footsteps. So tell me something what is it that you want that reason you came here I mean must me something you need in order to have been brought here and running into me.” Zero just sighed saying, “Well…if anything I’ve been running to find out myself but in the end I thought I should just stop and find some place to hide out while I try to figure things out on my own. But in the end it didn’t really help out and I’ve thought hey who knows maybe I’ll just get attack and my life end in that very spot!”

Rave just laughed saying, “Nah…I’lll just have to train you young one in order for you to be able to fight and defend yourself without help of course. For the first lesson though you’ll need a lot of energy so please rest up for a bit while I visit the elder of the village to find out what I can do with you and help you.” Rave got up and left the house as Zero laid back down to rest for a bit as he was thinking of what to do with himself. The only thing he could truly thing of was to follow his father’s footsteps somewhat then venture of on his own. Rave appeared before a great crane bowing before it saying, “Forgive elder for I have no right to speak with you in such a short notice but it’s highly important that I do.” The crane yawned and laughed saying, “Oh…Rave it’s you my favorite shinobi bird. No worries you’re always welcome to speak with me like the rest of my family so please speak up what seems to be on your mind?” Rave nodded and stood up saying, “Well it’s about a Raikou Member…he is the youngest or should I say the offspring of the previous Raikou member that came before us and wanted to learn something about life. However this one seems different yet I’m not sure what I should do with him. He seems to be confused about life in general or his destiny. What should I do I want to take him under my wing and train him however I fear the darkness within his heart.”

The Crane closed it’s eyes saying, “Yes that does seem to be very confusing on what do to…besides I wanted you to live your life without coming to me and asking me what it is you need to decided upon life. If you fear this child then you’ll not only fear him but others that come after him. You must face this fear if he’s truly dangerous you know you’ll have to help him understand the difference in life. Now it seems that’s all I can help you with you know your choice correct?” Rave stood up and nodded saying, “Thank you elder for I’ll remember this and handle with my life.” Vanishing the crane sighed and poked a feather into a pond of water and could see Zero saying to himself, “My child you really have our best confused already maybe because you’ll be different than what your father was to us.” Zero closed his eyes only to have Rave appear before him saying, “Get up it’s time I trained you for from today you’ll be known as my student is that clear?” Zero nodded and raised and eye brow as they walked outside. “Now explain to me what do you truly want out of life!” Zero looked down and smiled saying, “To be free from the chains that bind me to this world and be able to live my own life!” Rave nodded and said, “Good now I’m going to teach you a jutsu that your father learned while he was here. It’s known as the Summoning Jutsu so in case where to ever happen you can summon me or someone that can help you in battles is that clear!” Zero nodded and watched as the hand seals were being performed before the young boy. Slowly he took his time to learn the seals before going off on his own. Zero then looked at Rave saying, “now what…”

Looking at him Rave slapped him in the back of his head saying, “Zero you must keep focus on your training not me for if you don’t then you’ll lose sight on what your trying to learn this is part of obtaining the powers needed in order to become not only strong like me but stronger than your father.” Zero nodded and continued working on his jutsu. After an hour or two passed Zero was left standing as Rave was looking at him saying, “Good you’ve learned the seals for it now focus your chakra to the seal and with luck release the chakra so that you’ll be able to not just summon one but maybe more to the battle field if anything I know how it is to battle more than one enemy at a time so this could help you out in no time. Now get ready I want you to summon my friend Swallow. Is that clear?” Zero nodded saying, “Ok…even though I’ve never met the guy here we go!” finish the hand seals and slapping his hand on the ground the poof of smoke came out as they both looked down at the summoned animal and noticed it was a baby chick. “Well…now…that was a fail you’ll have to work on it some time but yeah…that is summoning…” Zero nodded to it and continued to work on it however he kept summoning the same baby to the field. After that Rave look at him saying, “Lets go to bed so you can be well rested in the morning.” Zero waved his hand as he continued saying, “No…I have to learn this technique so I can surpass my father like you said…that’s my dream in order to break the chains I have to be somewhat like him!” Rave turned and looked at him as he continued to work on the technique. Soon after Swallow appeared during the last bit of chakra that Zero had left in him. Summoning the bird Zero look at the swallow and smiled saying, “You know Rave?” The Swallow looked over and nodded saying, “Of course I was the one who raised him to be what he is now!” Laughing at that Zero rolled backwards as Rave came out the morning to see Swallow looking at Rave confused saying, “What’s the deal with this child…he summons me here to you for what reason that’s completely not what I wanted to have happen to me at this time of the morning you know that Rave.” Rave smiled saying, “I know but he’s been trying to learn the summoning jutsu so that he’ll get stronger…he’s like his father…Zen Raikou.” Swallow looked at him saying, “Oh really now…that punk of a human had a child interesting well now I’ll summon the scroll so that he can sign it with his blood and be sent home.” The swallow finished the seals and called forth a scroll. Zero was helped up and looked over at the scroll saying, “What’s that…” Rave smiled saying, “This is a Summoner’s scroll you learned to summon so now you can sign and be able to summon us whenever you need our help is that clear!” Nodding Zero leaned over it and bit his thumb as he signed his name into it. Closing it up as he finished Zero placed it on his back and then looked over at Rave. “Thank you…I guess…”

Rave smiled saying, “Your welcome now…it’s time for you to go because I want you to be able to find what you’re looking for and able to reach your goal and become free.” Nodding to that Zero smiled as swallow finished the technique having Zero appear at the top of a small mountain overlooking Kumo once more. “Interesting…now father I’m becoming like you almost every day it seems.”

3102 Words
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net

Episode 8 - The Rave Shinobi and Summoner of Birds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: