Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Up in the Mountains EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Up in the Mountains EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Up in the Mountains EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Up in the Mountains EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Up in the Mountains EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Up in the Mountains EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Up in the Mountains EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Up in the Mountains EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Up in the Mountains EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Up in the Mountains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

Up in the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Up in the Mountains   Up in the Mountains EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Ryukatsu arrived back at his village and couldn't feel more comfortable so he decided he would head up to the forest in the mountains where he usually could be found. Once he reached the top he found one of the piles of leaves from one of the many trees that were destroyed during his trainings and felt the desire to nap. He stretched, yawned, and fell into the pile of leaves. Looking up at the clouds he feel asleep. After a few hours of sleep Ryukatsu immediatly woke up after a foot smashed into his face. Then came the yelling. "RYUKATSU YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR SO LONG AND WHEN I FINALLY FIND YOU BACK IN THE VILLAGE YOU BELONG YOU DECIDED TO TAKE A NAP?" Before Ryukatsu could reply to Haruna she started yelling some more, "MAYBE IF YOU WEREN"T NEGLECTING YOUR TRAINING I WOULD'NT BE GIVING YOU HELL RIGHT NOW!" She kept on screaming at him, "DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH EASIER MISSIONS WOULD BE WITH A THREE MAN SQUAD!" Ryukatsu made the mistake of being a smart ass and cracking a joke, " Yeah, three men." Within a half a second of finishing his sentence Haruna's fist smashed into Ryukatsu's jaw. Once he hit the ground he tried to get up but Haruna stomped on the back of his head letting him catch a mouthfull of dirt. She continued stomping until a voice yelled out, "BOLT-SAN!!!" Haruna removed her foot and Ryukatsu looked up and saw that Toshimaru was calling out to him. His appearance was slightly altered because he was wearing a flak jacket. Ryukatsu said, "No... your not a chunin." Toshimaru smiled and said, "Oh yeah! You know it!" Ryukatsu stood up and had an idea. He drew his Raijin blade and said to Toshimaru, "Hey you can warm me up for my training. Show me you deserve to wear that flak jacket." He turned to Haruna and said, "Haruna could you please get Kajima so I can keep up with my training besides it will be over by then." She crossed her arms and said, " Fine, but know that Toshimaru is different from before. He'll probably become Jounin before you." Haruna then disappeared into the forest. Toshimaru smirked and said, " Hey Bolt! Unlike you I've been keeping up with my training so don't be too surprised when you lose. Maybe you can warm me up for Kajima." Ryukatsu sneered and said, "Alright kid....don't blink." Ryukatsu appeared behind Toshimaru in the blink of an eye and swung down his Raijin. Quickly responding Toshimaru drew his katana surged raiton through his body and blocked without turning around. Ryukatsu jumped back and charged at Ryukatsu and once Toshimaru turned around they clashed blades again and after some sparks and violent shaking Ryukatsu knocked Toshimaru's blade in the air. Ryukatsu slashed diagnally at Toshimaru and Toshimaru barrel rolled out of the way. Ryukatsu made the lightning retract in the Raijin and put it away saying, "Beating you with this will be to easy and no fun."
Toshimaru charged at Ryukatsu and was smashed in the face with Ryukatsu's elbow. Ryukatsu then quickly grabbed Toshimaru's head with both hands and drove his knee straight into his nose sending Toshimaru upwards and about to fly back but before that Ryukatsu grabbed his right leg swung him left making him collide with a tree. After Toshimaru hit the ground Ryukatsu said, "Had enough?" Ryukatsu turned his head to the right once Kajima and Haruna appeared on a tree. Once he looked down back at the boy ,Toshimaru's fist smashed into his chin lifting him in the air but Ryukatsu converted it into a backflip and landed on his feet and once he landed he charged and clotheslined Toshimaru. Kajima jumped from the tree and said, "Alright how about you start the real fight." Ryukatsu smirked, faced Kajima and said, "Your move." Kajima pointed behind Ryukatsu and said, "I was talking to Toshimaru." Ryukatsu lifted and eyebrow and turned to see Toshimaru standing with a grin. Ryukatsu laughed and said, "Go play kid." Toshimaru's face went from playful to serious and he said, "I was serious about not neglecting my training. I have a new sensei and ever since he tought me this and how to control my element I've gotten much stronger. I'm sure your familiar with this one." Toshimaru then had chakra masses coming from him and an aura of lightning shelled around his body. Ryukatsu put a serious face on or rather a face filled with hatred. He was reminded of his uncle once Toshimaru used Raiton armor. He enveloped himself in the two tailed state of his bijuu chakra and got on all fours. Ryukatsu kept thinking about his uncle and suddenly the third tail arrived. Ryukatsu charged at Toshimaru and Toshimaru did the same. Toshimaru cocked back his arm and through a right hook into Ryukatsu's face sending him back into a pile of rocks. Ryukatsu quickly recovered and charged back headbutting Toshimaru leaving him dazed. Kajima said to Haruna, "He hasn't mastered that technique its about to fade." Sure enough Toshimaru's raiton armor faded but Ryukatsu kept on he grabbed Toshimaru and through him into a tree and rushed up and through continous right and left hooks. Toshimaru fell unconscious but Ryukatsu didn't stop. Kajima realized Ryukatsu couldn't fully control three tails so he ran over and tackled Ryukatsu. With his voice layered with some of the Raijuu's own voice Ryukatsu said, "Your next. Show me you deserve the title Jounin." Ryukatsu kicked Kajima off of him. Kajima held his left wrist and started gathering lightning in his palm. He yelled out, "Chidori!” Then charged at Ryukatsu who used a bijuu moved and let out a thunderous roar Kajima back into a mass of rocks. Kajima then grabbed his eyepatch and Ryukatsu yelled, “ Your going to need replacements after I rip your last eye out!” Kajima smirked and said, “Speaking of replacements.” He revealed what was under the eye patch and instead of a gruesome hole it was a crimson red eye with three tomoe. It was a fully awakened sharingan eye. Ryukatsu shockingly said, “How’d you get that?” Kajima smirked and said, “Long story but lets see you tough you are once I surpress your barrowed power.” The eye spun and Ryukatsu’s bijuu cloak faded away. Kajima immediatly dashed up and kicked Ryukatsu in the chin lifting him up then grabbing his legs slamming Ryukatsu to the ground. He got on top of Ryukatsu and starting smashing him with right hooks. Ryukatsu’s body didn’t respond for awhile until eventually he threw Kajima off and let out a yell,” AHHHHH!!!!” Kajima stood up and said, “ After having the sharingan for about a year I think I’ve stocked a few good moves.” He began hand signs then said, “ Suishouha! Water Collsion Destruction!” Suddenly water started spinning out of no where. Moisture from air mollecules formed into water and since they were in a mountain forest area alot of water ended up spinning around. Then it smashed into the ground coming towards Ryukatsu like a tidal wave. Ryukatsu was knocked back with a mass of water. Ryukatsu stood up battered from water and said, “Lets finish this.” He enveloped himself in biju chakra with three tails but this time having control over it. He yelled out, “ Dengeki Kagidzume! Lightning Claw!” Ryukatsu travelled at the speed of light and slashed Kajima sending a burning sensation through his body like he got microwaved. Blood gushed out and Kajima passed out and fell to the ground. Ryukatsu mumbled to himself, “I feel myself.... growing.. stronger.... surpassing limits.. my power is.. absolute. “ Haruna ran over to heal Kajima and yelled at Ryukatsu saying, “Why are you acting so strange!?!?!?!?” Ryukatsu replied,” ....Nothing strange about me ... I have my own goals and duties to fulfill.. thats all.” He then walked off into the forest.

[1327]
Back to top Go down

Up in the Mountains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Lightning Country-
Jump to: