Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sooooooo
    {The Forest} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
    {The Forest} EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
    {The Forest} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
    {The Forest} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
    {The Forest} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
    {The Forest} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
    {The Forest} EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
    {The Forest} EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
    {The Forest} EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
    Year: 191 A.S
    Month: February
    Day: 2
    Season: Winter
    Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
    Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
    Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
    Season: Spring
    Upcoming Event: Nothing
    Rebirth Locator
     Rebirth Welcome
     Rules
     Getting Ready
     Countries
     Bingo Book
    War Status
    <--Country War Level
    Level: **
    Meaning: Not Threating
    >-- Country Soldier Count --<
    Konoha: 2610
    Kumo: 2440
    Suna: 1000
    Kiri: 1330
    Iwa: 1744
    Affiliates
    RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

{The Forest}

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:23 pm

The young man, that was the holder of the 8 tailed bijuu, walked around and placed together a mental map of the village, He still got the stairs like in his home village but this time they didn’t know who he was or what he wanted so they seemed to watch in initiation of some out burst or even a word, but nothing.
    ‘This is enough time wasted I think I’ll go entertain myself in the woods a while.’ Shisha thought to himself as he scratched down a note to give to the guards. “Is it ok, If I go look for herbs a while.” Shisha strolled over and handed it to them. They nodded and waved him on. The raven haired shinobi strolled out to the end of the woods then looked back and thought, ‘These people…’ then faded in to the darkness.
    Soon the young man found him deep in the forests everyway looks the same. “Now let’s see is there anything that is worth doing out here.” Shisha said as he sat down and began to mediated, and focus his charka around his body. ‘I must become stronger…this world with have a place for me, place that I can rest my head and not worry if I am going to be attacked as I rest.’ Shisha’s mind transcended in to thoughts of his Mother and her illness, and his brother’s Taizen, and the hatred he holds in his heart for him, and his other brother Omoi, all the times he stood up for him and keep him from blowing up in loosing his cool. “I will do what I have to make my brothers’ respect me, and disbanded there need for hate and to watch over me.”
    [290]
    Back to top Go down
    akuma
    ----
    ----

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    {The Forest} Left_bar_bleue2000/2000{The Forest} Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Fuka was working in her forge; the fire was going full force as she pumped the bellows for a bit. When she felt that the heat was at the right temperature she began placing the ore she found in a nearby cave. The amount of iron inside the cave was unknown to her but she always found what she needed. She watched the iron begin to melt as she took out some other of her materials and began making some tools; she needed to make a pickaxe to get some iron that she could not just pick up. She shaped the steel with her hammer and made the ends extremely hard and sharp. When she finished hammering away she dunked the metal into a bucket of water and steam quickly rose from the bucket as water touched hot steel. She could see the beauty of her creation, it may not be a trap, but if used properly it could be used as a weapon as well. She looked at the pick head she had made and smirked; now she needed to place it on a handle so she could use it. She wondered if she should make it out of metal or wood. The weight of the metal head indicated that wood would be easier to lug the tool around. She left the forge the cool air giving her goose bumps; she relished the feeling of hot and cold and let out a sigh of pure bliss. She picked up a hatchet and walked into the woods moving silently, knowing every branch, twig and leaf in the way and avoiding them as she looked for a branch that she could fashion into the perfect handle for her tool. She found an old tree that had recently fallen to the ground and smirked. She took her hatchet and started hacking away at a large branch that she found to be the perfect size. with every swing of her hatchet a loud thud could be heard, any villager who could have heard it knew not to go looking for the source since this was the forge witch of the forest’s territory. The young woman was singing to herself a children’s song hitting the wrong notes purposely making it dark and twisted.

379/379
    Back to top Go down
    ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:37 pm

The forest was peaceful and Shisha al most fell asleep till he heard the sound of what seemed like wood being hit and a strange tone, “What the…” Shisha murmured as he stood and headed in the direction that the disturbance was coming from “I wonder if it’s like a bear tamed invasion squad that would be awesome.” The young man laughed slightly at his ridiculous thought.
    Shisha strolled tell he saw a young woman hard at work swinging at a log. ‘What is a woman doing out here…there could be bears with exploding tags…’ Shisha thought ‘…What the fuck am I saying…” the black haired young man walked out into the opening. “You need any help there miss.” Shisha said from a far, slightly moving his mask to the top of his face.”
    “ You are ether ballsy as hell or know what your doing to be out alone…well then again maybe you ran away from your boyfriend, parents, life partner.” Shisha said with a smirk as his eyes noticed the weapon on her back. “That is a nice little play thing you have there, who ever made that is quite a smith, I would love to get with who ever and swap ideas. Anyways like I said, need any help.”
    {212/502}
    Back to top Go down
    akuma
    ----
    ----

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:59 pm

The girl swung once at the log before she stopped singing she had finished detaching the branch from the trunk. She looked at him without much interest more as if he was just another animal. When he mentioned the blade on her lower back she reached for it and the look in her eyes quickly changed to a cruel rage. She pulled out the knife and just smirked as she looked at it.
    “They will adore, they will worship. One shall rise, one shall fall… but I will stay the same…” she muttered to herself, the boy would not even understand her from the distance he was. She wondered lightly if she should trigger a trap on him, she could use whatever he had on him for weapons and what not, maybe his bones could be used for handles. She just giggled to herself as she threw the knife towards a dark spot, as it hit the ground it sliced a rope and soon a bunch of barbed wires shot up from the ground and surrounded the entire clearing. She giggled as she saw her creation come to life the way she had predicted. She looked down at the branch and picked it up. She seemed to have completely forgotten by the other’s presence as she reached for the blade at her back and noticed it was gone. She frowned as she looked towards where she had thrown it and walked to it moving through the barbed wire maze without even getting a scratch. She picked up the blade and went back to her previous position and sat down on the trunk looking towards the boy. She looked up towards him.
    “Only those the demon deems worthy can rise, the others shall fall, but I will always stay the same. Goddess of death, goddess of demons, they will love and adore forever more.” She said to him as she began shaping the branch with the knife into a large tool handle.
    331/710
    Back to top Go down
    ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:47 am

‘This bitch has spunk…” the irritated young man thought as he started in to this maze of razors. Shisha stepped in and left arm almost instantly was cut, forcing him to jerk to the right making a razor dig in to his leg. ‘This is bullshit.’ The now completely pissed shinobi started grabbing and pulling at the traps cutting his hands all up. “Fuck this!” Shisha yelled as his eyes started to glow red. “You better be handy with a needle, you crazy little maggot…or I’m going to eat you.” Shisha said as he fell to all four. The bijuu in side him was starting to show his colors, for this young man wanted to put this woman in her grave. Shisha was trying to fight back but was slowly loosing the fight as the dark cloak of chakra slides over him.
    Shisha’s body started to twitch. “Goddess of death, I am Kinmotsu, Lover of all things taboo, I fear not death, for even death can be over come with a Soul dark enough that even hell doesn’t want it.” The young mans head darted back and forth looking for a way around this trap. “A conscience is only an obstacle, something that gets in the way. Now…shell we?” Shisha said as he twisted and turn slowly making his was around, over, under, and between the mess of razor wire.
    [230/732]
    Back to top Go down
    akuma
    ----
    ----

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:06 am

As she saw him transformed she felt a deep powerful hunger for friendship appear. There was someone else like her, the hunger grew as he spoke and soon isonade covered her body with his cloak she felt utter bliss as she felt her love’s touch on her body, her mind became clear as she looked at the location of the other jinchuriki.
    “Take 5 steps to your left, 3 back, 5 to your left, 10 forward, 7 to your right, then straight forward to me.” She said as she stood tall, her chest heaving in bliss from Isonade’s cloak. She watched the jinchuriki with interest now; her personality had completely changed from a few moments a go.
    “You have been blessed to rise, now who shall fall? I shall always stay the same.” She repeated as her mind started going back to her into her own demented world. She stayed there watching the other’s progress in the maze. If he truly was blessed he would listen and make his way to her without problem now. what ever he tried she was ready either way, one thing she had learned was that traps could have traps within them as well, but she doubted there would be a need for anything drastic like that.
    212/922
    Back to top Go down
    ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Shisha look back at where she said to go and noticed it was open like she said. “How do I know this is not another trap.” The young man said as his tongue slithered out of his mouth.” Shisha slide fallowing the direction for a while then squatted down and leaped into the clearing at the finish of the directions. “That smell…delicious’ Shisha hissed as he licked at his bloody arm. “I will rise and the world with fall…you…I don’t know…Do what you want.” Shisha said as he walked a few steps closer. “You are different you are…Like me.” The young man said pushing his hair back from his face.
    “It seems that we have found another, Orochi.” The young man said as he continued to lick away blood. “I was born with the name Reikon Shisha, Giving the title Kinmotsu, by those that see my evils; I will make a place for me, and see those that cross me, test there might against the powers of my soul.”
    “Where do you stay, you and I should go there and speak, out here we are to say at least wide open for an attack.” Shisha said as he cracked his neck and twitched “You seem different other than a holder.”
    [210/942]
    Back to top Go down
    akuma
    ----
    ----

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:57 pm

The girl had watched the other jinchuriki navigate the maze she turned to face him and tilted her head lightly. as he spoke she did not say anything beside looking at the aura that was surrounding the boy, she felt that the chakra the cloak was giving off was somewhat like her own bijuu’s. she began walking holding the branch she had cut off and her ax. She looked back at the boy. She motioned him to follow as she said:
    “I once had someone say my name was Mashin Fuka, but I was called the Akuma no Hime by everyone at the asylum for what I did, the people around here call me the Mori no fo-gi no kijo for only those that the demons deem worthy get to leave with their lives... those that aren’t worthy…” she giggled as they arrived at the stone building that had smoke coming out of the chimney, she pointed to some of her work that were made of human bones as her cloak dissipated. She entered her forge and checked the molten metal she had been smelting. She poured it into a mould to make bars of metal she could use later on.
    “if you mean about isonade, we are one, he is the only one that completes me as I complete him.” She only said with a knowing smile.
    228/1150
    Back to top Go down
    ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:17 pm

The cloak of the Yamata-no-Orochi slowly faded when the hold didn’t fell like this situation was anymore about to turn in to a battle. “You are a smith?” Shisha asked looking around at the bone weapons littered about. “Isonade, is that what your bijuu is called.” Shisha asked as he pulls a day old roll out and start munching on it. ‘This chick is certainly like no other, she like sposhed in her pants over her bijuu, to her this thing is not a burden, but a fucking blessing. This woman…Is fucking insane we are going to get along nicely.’

[100/1042]
    Back to top Go down
    akuma
    ----
    ----

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:28 pm

She stayed silent for quite a long time as she looked at the cooling steel.
    “Yes that is his name indeed, and yes I am a maker of weapons, I craft every piece myself. Those are the tools a goddess of death require for her craft, and making them myself makes sure I know them personally and see their true beauty.” She said as she picked up a lump of steel that was ready to be used and tossed it into the furnace as she pumped the bellows a few times. She watched the steel turn from grey to red.
    “and what is the name of your lover?” she asked without looking at him.

114/1264
    Back to top Go down
    ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:08 am

‘What does she mean my lover…?’ Shisha thought as he rubbed the back of his head. ‘Well…what to say now’ the black haired shinobi thought as he finished his roll. “Yamata-No-Orochi, is the bijuu that is sealed inside me, I really don’t know much more than that.” Shisha replied as he dug in to his bag looking for his sketch pad. “My family, smith also, but not usually until they are like higher ranks nins, it’s a shame that there is so few that still keep the skill in the family, not they are worm food or don’t want to put there soul in to something.”
    ‘Yamata-No-Orochi, is this one going to be allowed to stay in are company or is she going to be pushed away like everyone else,’ Shisha thought as his mind faded too memories long past. “Hey, you wanna play with us.” This small girl about 5 or so asked with a group of people around her as a young Shisha sat at a pond shore. “Umm…sure…what…what are we going to play” Shisha asked nervously because he was not use to human interaction. ‘Monster, you’re it.’ She laughed and ran the mass dispersed. “That’s not funny…”shisha whispered as he pulled his legs close to his chest and started crying in to the pond. “I’m not a monster…I am…I am just different, that’s all.”
    Omoi suddenly walked up from behind Shisha, “Come on little brother, I heard what they said and can see it upset you, let’s go home, If you want to we can play a while tell dinner is done.” Omoi said with a smile. “You know you can come to me with anything, I’ll do my best to help make it better…right.” Shisha just nodded agreeing with the whole lot of things that his older brother said
    [303/1345]
    Back to top Go down
    akuma
    ----
    ----

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:23 pm

“That’s a nice name.” she said as the metal soon turned white, using a pair of tongs she pulled it out of the inferno and started hammering away on the anvil flattening the metal into a long blade. Every now and then she placed the metal into the fire for a few seconds to have it turn white again. She did not respond when the boy spoke of his family right away, she did not grasp the concept of a family seeing her parents were killed while she was very young. She continued hammering the metal until she thought it was done. She looked at the red hot metal before dunking it into a bucket of water.
    As the water boiled and the metal cooled she watched the steam rise and inhaled deeply. She did this often when making weapons; she believed that she could smell what the weapon wanted to be like. She pulled out the hunk of metal and looked at it before placing it on a workbench so she could work on it when it had cooled enough to touch. She looked at the male jinchuriki who seemed to be lost in his own little world. She walked up to him and examined him.
    “the ability to hold a weapon comes from the thumb. But some weapons are designed to be used without it. now what kind of weapon user can you be…” she said as she picked his hand and examined it closely.

247/1511
    Back to top Go down
    ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 pm

The young man watched his new female comrade as she forged on what seemed like a blade, with each strike of her hammer on the blade, the sparks slightly reminded him of the people in this world, here for a moment then gone the next forgotten by everyone, ‘I don’t want to be just a spark I want to be the roaring flame that is remember long after I am gone’ Shisha smirk and laugh slightly to himself. ‘She really seems to enjoy her, toys.’ Shisha pushed his hair back out of his eyes. “I guess its ok.” Shisha replied to Fuka’s statement about his bijuu’s name. The young man pulled back a little and as she grabbed his hand and started looking it over. “Want to tell me what you see, are you also a palm reader.”
    [138/1483]
    Back to top Go down
    akuma
    ----
    ----

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:24 pm

She kept staring at the hand, examining it. she seemed in a sort of trance as she did. After a few moments of silence from the young woman, she looked up at him with her deep blue eyes.
    “your thumb and index make a natural hold that is too small for a sword, your hands seem to be suited for a smaller blade… a dagger maybe?” she said looking back at the hand. “yes… a dagger would fit better…” she let go of the hand and looked at her materials she cocked her head to the side frowning lightly.
    “what to make, what to make, as long as it doesn’t bake. Will it take or will break…” she said digging in her pile of metal, “the blade steel, nothing else will do, but the handle? How would you like bone?” she asked pulling out some human bones.

147/1658
    Back to top Go down
    ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 pm

“You are going to make a weapon for me with bones.” The jet black haired young shinobi from the hidden leaf asked with a slight smirk and arms crossed, “Sounds completely deviant.”
    The effect of the bijuu over the years has slowly changed the young man; he used to be a quiet pleasant little boy, until all the fights’ with Taizen took there toll. One night after he got in a fight with his older brother, he went out and hid in the park. Dark and twisted thoughts felled his mind like water in a vase. ‘I should cut him open and eat that black little heart of his that bastard treats me like scum.’ Shisha thought as he laid in a bush my a tree on his stomach. “Where are you…You little shit?” Taizen’s voice yelled as he walked in to the middle of the park. “When I find you I am going to beat the crap out of you for running away again.”
    Shisha’s eyes started to glow, and front teeth grew a little bit longer. “I’m…here.” The young boy whispered as he jointed out from the bush towards his brother, then he suddenly leaped into Taizen’s chest as he turned around knocking him over. “If I am a danger to myself, just think what I can do to you.” Shisha said as the cloak completely engulfs him “I CAN’T REPESS MY SELF!” The raven haired child yelled as he shank his teeth into his brothers neck. “You dubbed me, Kinmotsu, Now Live with the beast you unleashed.”
    Shisha smirked and crossed his arms then lend against the wall smirking. “Good times…” the young man whispered as he returned from his walk down memory lane. “Hey, Fuka…How long you been here alone, well I mean how long has you and Isonade been here with each other in kumo.
    [310/1793]
    Back to top Go down
    akuma
    ----
    ----

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:00 pm

As the man commented on the weapon’s design she had already placed the metal into the forge and began pumping the bellows to make the metal melt so she could pour into some moulds she had crafted for daggers. While the metal was heating she dug in a pile of human remains until she pulled out a skull. She smirked at it and removed the lower jaw with a snap. As she kept an eye on the metal she began turning the jaw into two handles, first by splitting it in half at the chin and carving a slot for the blade to fit in it and a small hole to pour liquid steel as to lock it into place. She also sanded down the hard edges as to not harm the wielder’s hands.
    When she finished she checked the metal and nodded lightly as she poured it into the moulds she sealed the moulds and then dunked them into water buckets, making them cool quicker. She waited patiently for a few minutes as the boy seemed to be lost in his own memories. When she felt the metal was ready she took out the moulds and cracked them open then dunked the hardened metal into the water to cool it off perfectly. She took out the blades and inspected them. They where almost perfect, they only needed to be sharpened and inserted into the handles after placing some more steel into the fire to melt. She began to sharpen them onto a wet stone.
    “Each season came at least twice since We arrived.” She replied as she finished sharpening the blades, and then polished them to a mirror shine. She then inserted them into the slots of the jaw bones and then looked to see if the metal she had placed was ready to be used to seal the blades into place. She took out the melting pot by the long handle and carefully poured the molten metal into the holes when she finished she dunked the daggers into water to harden the steel. When she pulled out the daggers cleaned them a bit and examined them. She took a few quick swipes at the air with them and metal flashed quickly as she moved. She smirked gleefully as she placed the daggers on a pedestal besides the boy and looked at him.
    “the jaw comes from a man who could not control how fast he spoke… When I got too annoyed with how fast he talked I killed him… now his bones are materials for my craft, and his jaws are now your daggers handles.” She stated with a light giggle.

443/2101
    Back to top Go down
    ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:02 pm

The young man took the blades, and felt the weight of them, moving his hands up and down trying to see if one was heavier than the other. The blades gave him a slight, sick rush, maybe because he was holding the bones of a fallen. The adolescent male took great pleaser in the weapons that was handed to him, he took a couple steps forward and spun them in his palms, then flipped the dagger in his right hand in to the air and clenched the other one in his left slashing an x in the air as he spun around reading to catch the one falling that he flung in the air. Shisha hand snatched it as hit was about shoulder level as he twisted his body to the door. The young man smirked, ‘Wood.’ He thought as he hurled the blade that the door.” The dagger flew smoothly and the blade stuck deep in the wooden door.
    “You Fuka, are truly a goddess of death these tool’s are delicious, they move like water, and pierce like lighting. What you do is what can only be called a work of art, and a master of weapons would make poetry in motion using these lovely play things.” Shisha said infatuated with the young woman’s work, as he strolled over and pulled the dagger out of the wood. “I think this is the start of a beautifully dysfunctional, friendship.” The raven haired young man said as he rolled his head back allowing his hair to fall away from half his face, his eyes have a eerie shine to them as he said this. The boy ran the blade crossed his check dreaming of the death that it will bring, carving his dream to have a better world. “What do you want from this world…what is your dream.” Shisha asked putting the blades away.
    [313/2106]
    Back to top Go down
    akuma
    ----
    ----

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:37 pm

She watched with satisfaction as the man played with the daggers she had made. She had seen what they could when she was making them; she always knew the beauty of the weapons she created before they were finished. She watched it imbed itself into the door frame and smirked as he complemented her work.
    She tilted her head to the side and pondered his words for a moment she had already longed from friendship and seeing him say that they had started one seemed enough for her. She stayed silent as she looked away and pondered on what she could ever want.
    “I do not care much for anything in this world for I am not part of it as the people who come to me are, my only wish is to be with Isonade forever more. One shall rise, one shall fall, only I will stay the same…” she said turning back to face the other beast holder.

160/2261
    Back to top Go down
    ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Shisha smiled lightly, “Well then, help me get where I am going and I will make a home that you and your love can stay in a village that’s perfect for people like us.” The raven haired young man said with a tone like he could see the future and knew it was going to be. “I am going to the village, to get more food. Can I call this place home tell I leave out.” Shisha didn’t even wait for her to say yes or no before he was out the door and sprinting off towards the ‘this is the first stone in master plan.’ The young man thought as he slide his mask back on and covered his daggers in his coat.
    [126/2230]
    Back to top Go down
    akuma
    ----
    ----

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:59 pm

The woman did not reply but smiled mischievously when the young man spoke of creating a different world. This man was interesting, not as much as isonade though. She decided to watch and see what he will do. She even decided to let him stay around, but he will have to sleep outside, the forge was her domain and hers alone, only time someone was aloud to enter was to be given a reward for making it past the traps.
    “as long as you do not bring others with you, that is acceptable.” She said even though he had already left. If he heard or not did not matter, anyone she and isonade deemed worthy stayed alive, the other become material. She looked at the rest of the skull she used and threw into the fire of the forge for it to burn to dust. She looked around wondering what she was doing before the other jinchuriki had appeared. She shrugged and laid herself down, it will come back to her in due time.

174/2435
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

{The Forest} Empty
    PostSubject: Re: {The Forest}   {The Forest} Empty

Back to top Go down

{The Forest}
    Page 1 of 1