Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} Left_bar_bleue116/200Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} Empty
PostSubject: Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}   Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Hayabusa had reappeared on the top of the Seven Swordsmen temple in Kiri. He took a tag out and put it back under the rock in which he held there. He performed a few more hand seals and he had dispersed into a flock of crows, flying through the misty sky and reassembled when he landed on the Great Naruto Bridge. He bit his finger and performed a few hand seals. He slammed his hand to the ground, attempting to summon his new student to Kiri, for he wanted him to attempt the Chuunin exams, whether he was ready or not. This was just so that he could get a little bit of experience with fighting other shinobi to the highest extent…
[122|122]
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} Left_bar_bleue0/200Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}   Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:48 pm

The young Uchiha was finishing up his mission when in an instant he could feel his body seperating from itself. "Um...this has never happened before." kurix said as he looked down his hands and as soon as he looked up he was standing in front of Hayabusa-sama. "Holy crap Haya-sensei when did you get here or wait when did I how did I?" Kurix was extremely confused as he did not know what had just happened to him. He was no longer in the saftey of Konoha but at a location he had never seen before. His eyes scanned the area as he waited for his teacher to explain to him where they were and why.

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} Left_bar_bleue116/200Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}   Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Hayabusalooked at his short pupil and clan member, as well as family member. He lookedhim up and down. He activated his Sharingan and observed his chakra for alittle.
“Hmmm…something is definitely different… chakra is stable… wonderful. How are youfeeling?” Hayabusa asked him. “I hope you weren’t doing anything important.Here is where we will stay for a few days… the Chuunin Exams will be held heresoon. I don’t know if you are confident enough to take them, but I think youshould take them anyhow. Whether you need inspiration to be there or not, I canstay… or we could send a message to your family to come here… because I do havea few things that must be done and, it’s unfortunate, but I don’t have muchtime to observe you personally… perhaps a clone or something. No matter…”
Hayabusawalked up to him and patted him on the head.
“Thisplace won’t be anything you are used to. There are dangerous people here… stayout of trouble. And don’t talk about coolness… its immoral but in order tograduate and climb in ranks here in the past, you used to have to kill andsurvive through your whole class. The people around here don’t play around.” Hesaid. He began to walk towards the gates.
“Ihope you have your passport…” he said to him, pulling out his own.
[237|359]
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} Left_bar_bleue0/200Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}   Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:43 pm

The young Uchiha had just been torn from a place of security, his family, friends and even the village Hokage who believed in him. He did not know that he would be brought here but he knew for sure that his sensei had much to teach him and if danger was the best way to teach then he would not shy away from his training. Kurix listened to everything his cousin had to explain to him. He was no longer in a safe country he was in one of the worst. A place where killing was customary and in some places kekkei genkai were illegal. But the young genin was not afraid for some reason he felt like destiny had called him to this place at this time. "Hayabusa-sama I will not need my parents nor will I need you. If you have business to take care of do it I will be okay here. I understand that I must change my ways and understand that I am no longer a child but a growing shinobi." Kurix clenched his fist as his mother, Rina, and even his father appeared in his mind. "Sensei I am ready and I also have some information for you." Kurix said as he pulled out his temp passport and stood ready at the gates.

219//335
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}   Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:01 pm

“Hmph…” Hayabusagrunted, before slightly chuckling. “That’s the right spirit, Kurix. But, Ialso advise you to think vice versa as well. You are a growing shinobi…” hesaid before looked at him. “But you are still a child.” He reverted hisSharingan, for he wanted this place to have no suspicion of him. Hayabusalooked around at all the other people.
“This traffic isnothing compared to what it will be like in the next few days…” he said. Thebridge was one of the only ways by foot to enter Kiri. And sea fare becameexpensive around this time. He we glad to have left a tag here in Kiri. Hemoved his hand from Kurix’s head to his back. He squeezed slightly on the seal.
“How does your backfeel?” Hayabusa asked, wondering if there were any side effects. As he nearedthe gates, he gave his passport to the gate attendant and walked in, waitingfor Kurix. “Ah… before I forget…” Hayabusa pulled out a tag with a symbol onit. It was one of his Hiraishin tags. He handed it to Kurix.
“NEVER go anywherewithout this… except the bathroom.” Hayabusa said. “Now… what information couldyou have possibly acquired for me?” Hayabusa asked him.
[210|569]
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}   Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:18 pm

As his sensei spoke to him more he could feel his hand leaving the top of his hand and going down to his back. The same place the seal was placed only a few days ago. Kurix though had found away to suppress the pain of the seal by constantly running chakra to it. "My back is okay Haya-sama but I still have questions about it?" Kurix said as he was handed a tag with strange kanji written on it. Hayabusa gave him strict instructions to never let that tag leave him. So Kurix place it underneath his leaf fore head protector which hang from from his neck.

As the two walked through the gate Kurix cleared his throat as he wanted to be quiet about the information. "Well Haya-sama the other day the Hokage sent me on a mission to find a missing ninja by the name of Yuki. He was a chuunin ranked shinobi who had the element of fire. His hair was fuchsia, and he carried with a sword that he had no proficiency in. I had the upper hand except for the fact that I was careless with my chakra but instead of killing him when I had the chance I let him go. And because of that I believe that is why he told me this." The young Uchiha paused as he looked up into his cousins eyes. "He knows about the attack on Konoha. He knows of Uchiha Shin and the Kyuubi. He told me that he was to keep quiet about it meaning there is information locked away in his head." Kurix turned is attention back to the road that they were walking on and continued. "I could get no more information as the old man who gave me his whereabouts did not tell me he was also a trap nin. He had littered the battlefield with exploding tags and he was not afraid to die. I am sorry I was not strong enough to subdue him for you and bring him to you myself." Kurix said as he continued to walk with his sensei.

352 // 687
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}   Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:37 pm

Hayabusa took heavyinterest in which Kurix was saying, but he did not show it too much. Hecontinued walking.
“Kurix… that is goodinformation. The best information I have gotten in a long time. I am grateful.Do not consider this a failure… consider it an opportunity. An opportunity tograsp the power of the Uchiha and force him to tell you. The symptoms are there…whether you feel it or not, your eyes gather a lot of chakra… they are thesigns of the dormant Sharingan. Which means that you are one of the giftedSharingan users.” He said, returning Kurix’s good news with his own.
“So… now that we knowthat, you are going to train long and hard to get those eyes to my level… evenfurther if possible…” Hayabusa said, remember some of the information he readon a higher level of Sharingan. He figured now that he was at the level he wasat, he needed to read more on it and try to acquire that level in which heneeded.
“He is your missionnow. We don’t want his head… we want what’s in it. Money… money is good. Butthe riches of knowledge is much better. For now… he is your inspiration andmotivation. Your obsession… an obsession is said not to be something you want,however, I think it depends on how crucial the outcome of such obsession is.And, Kurix… information in which he holds is dear…”
Hayabusa stopped infront of a hotel. He looked up at the towering building and began to walk intothe lobby. He went up to the desk and exchanged money for a key. He crouchedlow and looked Kurix in the eyes.
“This is very important…and I am putting my trust in you to find him again when you’re ready and getthat information… seeing as the Hokage doesn’t quite want to let me into hishead…” Hayabusa said. “And when the time comes… if you seem to come close tothe end and things don’t look too well… well… I will finish what you started…but only that once! But I have faith in you… now… what do you think we shoulddo today?” he said standing up, looking outside observing the density of theMist.
[385|954]
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}   Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:13 am

As Hayabusa explained to his young family member everything from his eyes to his new mission it was all inspirational and motivated him to become stronger. Kurix knew that Yuki was now his responsibility and if he wanted to see this shinobi come to justice he would have to do his best to defeat him but not on his terms but on the playing field of an Uchiha who wielded the copy wheel eye. "So I have the ability to awaken the sharigan. Grandfather was right he has helped me to accomplish this goal. Now then I will show my clan no the world what a true Uchiha can do." Kurix said to himself in his head as he was feeling even better about his training with Hayabusa-sensei.

"I will not fail you Haya-sama, I will bring Yuki down and extract from him everything he knows about Uchiha Shin. I know I have never met him but he brings a bad taste into my mouth every time I say his name.” Kurix said as the two went up into there rooms at the hotel. The young Uchiha had brought with him his summoning scroll and dragon sword. He knew that he could get some practice in if Hayabusa had other business to attend to. The elder Uchiha asked his younger cousin what he wanted work on. In actuality Kurix did not know where to begin he had so many questions so he thought he would start with the obvious. “Haya-sensei the seal that you placed on my back…I want to know how to utilize that power. I know if I can harness that and awake my sharigan I will be more then ready for the exams and take down Yuki.” Kurix paused as he looked over at the scroll he had brought with him. He picked it up and leaned on it some as the scroll was as big s him almost. “Oh and also Haya-sensei I ran into this weird snake like women who gave me this scroll. Inside it has all the information on summoning snakes into this world. She also gave me the ability to draw these tattoos on those I wanted to learn the craft as well.” Kurix laid the scroll down and unraveled it. “I know I’m not much of a shinobi yet but I was brought up to repay those who helped me so…If you would like a tattoo I could easily give it to you as payment for taking me under my wing and proving to me that I can be great with or without extraordinary skills.” Kurix said as he looked into the eyes of his cousin.

445//1132
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}   Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:38 am

Hayabusa had nodded, hearing the boy speak. He had then thought about the clones in his laboratory in Oto. He had totally forgot about it… and Kokoro was probably there waiting for him in the lab right now with six of his clones perhaps. He could only imagine what it was she was doing with them… he shuddered at the thought.
“Hmmm… that sounds interesting. But I think I would like to see this in action. How about this… it is relatively late. Why don’t you go down to the springs and spa, and go rest up. Early in the morning we will prepare you for your fights in the exam. You will show me this interesting scroll technique you’ve gotten with the snakes, and I will show you some… of equal or greater value as well as unlock both your dormant powers and your concerns of the seal I placed on you.” Hayabusa began to walk out.
“If you leave here for any reason… be on your best guard!” he said, beginning to walk out. He waved towards his student, hoping he would make the best out of preparations for tomorrow.
[192|1146]
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}   Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:58 am

The elder Uchiha had given Kurix instructions to rest and relax, surprised the young Uchiha knew that mean tomorrow would be filled with hardship and labor. But he knew in the end not only would he be stronger then any genin enetering the exams he would also have the knowledge of his sharigan and the ability to activate. As Hayabusa left to attend to other matter at hand, the young genin would not leave the boundaries of the inn until his sensei returned. He could afford to get into any unwanted battles nor bring any unwanted attention to him or his sensei. The village hidden in the mist were under a type grip when Uchiha Madara was running the show and had Kisame causing destruction throughout the land.

“Well one thing is for sure I doubt this village has any interest in the Uchiha so its best I just go to the spa and get some of this stress worked out of me.” Kurix said as he stretched and dressed himself in the spa kimono. Placing his clothing, weapons, and other accessories in his storage via summoning the young shinobi was now ready for the peaceful night in the mist village. Walking down the stares into the hot springs which produced heavy amounts of steam which only added to the thick mist the young shinobi found an open section on what he thought was the male side of the springs. “Awwww…wow this is the life, Konoha needs to invest in some hot springs like these.” Kurix said as he slipped into the boiling water with only his wash cloth resting on his forehead. A few minutes went by and the young shinobi heard the voices of women drawing near to him. Startled the young Leaf genin placed his head under water and held his breath. The voices of the women echoes off the water as they walked into the springs and started to splash water on one another.

Like most women they were talking about how there day was and who was the guy with the kid who had checked in the hotel. “Hey there talking about Hayabusa-sama and I.” Kurix said as he continued to listen while under water. At that moment one of the girls went under water to and to her surprise saw the young genin in all his glory only a few inches away from. Uchiha Kurix eyes widened as the girls did as well. “Great this is bad.” Kurix said as he quickly jumped out of the water and ran on top of it. “OH MY GOD IT’S THAT KID HE’S A PERVERT!” The girl shrieked as she burst from under the water. “Crap I’m not a pervert I’m only eleven years old and I promise I didn’t look I didn’t see anything!” Kurix yelled as one of the girls put in a string of hand seals and a medium sized slug wrapped around him causing him to fall back under the water. “GET HIM!” The girls yelled as they started to beat the poor genin to a pulp. “DAMMIT AND OF COURSE I WOULD LEAVE THE TAG IN THE ROOM!” Kurix roared as the beating continued.

532// 1664
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}   Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix} Empty

Back to top Go down

Your First Lesson {Hayabusa|Kurix}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Water Country-
Jump to: