Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

C - Rank Bounty - Yuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki Left_bar_bleue0/200C - Rank Bounty - Yuki Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

C - Rank Bounty - Yuki Empty
PostSubject: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:33 am

Kurix had finished most of his training for the day it was now time for him check out some of the new items he had picked up from the shop the other day. The young Uchiha opened his pack up and pulled out the first thing his hands made contact with. He had felt the texture of a book that was leather bound and was pretty thick. Taking the book out Kurix realized that he had purchased a Bingo Book rather then some extra scrolls. “All damn this isn’t what I need.” Kurix said as he dropped the book to the ground. As a small dust cloud formed from the impact of the book the chilled air pushed the pages of the book to a page that caught the interest of Kurix. Tilting his head some to read the page, Uchiha Kurix read the context of the scroll. “C-Rank missing shinobi…name, Yuki, reason for capture, questioning for Uchiha Heru.” Kurix read as his eyes widened. There was a shinobi that had committed a crime to one of his clansmen or he knew the whereabouts of an illegal Uchiha. Either way this Yuki was not going to get away with it. Kurix picked up the book and tried to see if there was any information on him at all. The genin Uchiha found himself at the hunter nin lounge where mercenaries would capture rouge shinobi or citizen and bring them back to there home village for trial. Kurix, being the youngest person there, had to stand out to someone who could notice the little kid looking around for help.

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki Left_bar_bleue18/200C - Rank Bounty - Yuki Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:38 am

An old man walked around and noticed the young boy in the area and was puzzled as to why he was here. Walking over to him slowly with a cane he poked the young lad in the back saying, "Hey there boy what are you doing here in a place like this?" The old man laughed lightly wondering how he even ended up here himself.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki Left_bar_bleue0/200C - Rank Bounty - Yuki Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:41 am

Kurix looked at the old man that had approached him and after being poked by his cane felt really weird about him, "What am I doing in a place like this...more like what are you doing out of the nursing home grandpa." Kurix said under his breath as he lifted up the book and pointed at the picture of Yuki. "This man right here do you know anything about him like location or possible escape routes?" Kurix asked as he waited for a response from the elderly man.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
C - Rank Bounty - Yuki Left_bar_bleue18/200C - Rank Bounty - Yuki Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:45 am

Laughing loudly to that picture the elderly man said, "HO HO HO, Kusangai Yuki, what a fine lad he was indeed a strong Chunin during the last exams i believe he was suppose to be a Jounin or Special Jounin hard to say really didn't really know much about him, However use to be friends with whats his name...Uchiha...Beru...Seru...Heru Yeah that's it Uchiha Heru or Shin as we called him. If anything Yuki lives up the road from her just head north about 20 paces then turn right should see an open meadow with a house. Be careful though he uses a blade and his element was known to be Katon or something."
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:51 am

Kurix wasted no time chatting with the old man. The young genin bowed to show his respects and headed for the location that the elderly man had given him. The young shinobi was determined to meet this Yuki to see what happened to Uchiha Heru. The only down fall was he was strong and in any case could be a jounin. Kurix had talents but he was unsure could be able to handle the talents of a jounin. But with his heart full of courage and the will to see justice brought forth Kurix went to the house and wasted no time and knocked on the door sternly.

The boy waited for an answer and was showing no threat of attacking or any ill will.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:54 am

C - Rank Bounty - Yuki Yuki
Hearing the knock at the door Yuki shot up like a dog hearing it's owner coming home, 'What the hell...nobody is suppose to no about this place unless...no he didn't tell damnit grandfather...he's really out to get me of course he'd study on my movements. No matter if anything it might be someone out to get me. "Who is and what do you want?" Yuki replied as he got up slowly to reach for his blade and keep it close to his side.
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:11 am

Kurix cleared his throat and knew he could not just tell him he was coming to kick his ass. He had to trie a different approach and for the most part honesty would be the best policy. “Well you see my cousin has gone missing my name is Kurix and I heard that you had information about him. I mean no harm I just want to speak with you if you know of his whereabouts.” Kurix asked as he still waited at the front door for someone to open it up. If this did not work Kurix would use other methods to obtain entrance into the home.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:18 am

Listening carefully that person said cousin which would meant it was a Uchiha looking for information about Uchiha Shin. Laughing in the darkness of the shed that young boy said, "I don't know what you're talking about i have no idea whom your cousin would be. I don't leave the house much cause of the fact that my mother is sick." Rising an eyebrow to this Yuki just smirked saying to himself, 'This kid must think i'm really stupid i'm not falling for this trick.'
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:27 am

Kurix heard the response of the person inside of the cabin. Now Kurix was young but he was not stupid at all, the old man would not have known someone lived here in this location unless he had seen them. And on the top of that the geezer knew exactly how many steps it took to get to the cabin. It was not by chance nor was it a fluke this was the man Kurix was looking for whether the shinobi inside wanted to admit it or not. The young Uchiha made up his mind and realized that there was only one other option. The genin leaf shinobi placed the book down and thrusting his arm forward forced the door open splitting it directly in two. He then picked up his book and walked inside to see a male swordsman with pink hair standing there.

“Are you Yuki?” The small Uchiha asked even though he knew what the answer was.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:32 am

Smiling big Yuki just got finished making his hand seals as he took a deep breath and said within thought, 'Katon - Kaenhoushaki (Flame thrower). As he released his air from within a burst of flames rushed outward at the young Uchiha only to also start the house being lit on fire.

Action 1: Katon - Flame Thrower [CD: 45 + 92% = CD:86 | SD: 22 | Dmg: 52]

Damage Step:
52 + 330 - 134 = 248 Dmg

Health: 129/129
Chakra: 327/413 [-86 Chkra]
Stamina: 380/380

Strength: 259
Defense: 141
Speed: 330

CC: 8%
PC: 8%
Wield: 32%
Resist: 12%
React: 24% [+6% Evade Results]

HS:60% [4 Jutsus]
Tai:60% [4 Moves]

Jutsus:
Katon - Kaenhoushaki - Flame Thrower (CD: 45, SD: 22, Dmg 52
Kawarimi no jutsu (CD: 25, SD: 13, Usage: 3 Times)
Basic Punch (SD: 5)
Basic Kick (SD: 5
Akuma Sentou - (SD: 15, Dmg: 25)
Fukin Ashige: - (SD: 10, Dmg: 40)
Ransaa - (SD: 25, Dmg: 50)
Jogoku Ransaa - (SD: 30, Dmg: 55)
Shunshin no jutsu - (CD: 90, SD: 45)
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:03 am

In an instant the young shinobi witnessed a stream of fire heading right for him. "Dammit..." Kurix whispered as he quickly put in a few handseals and the flames consumed Kurix burning him up into ashes or so it may have seemed. At the last second of contact Kurix had used his Kawarimi no jutsu to switch places with the sword of the rouge shinobi Yuki. While the smoke was growing from the fire Kurix quickly put together a combo to quickly subdue his opponent. First he would unsheath his sword and in the process run the blade across the pink haired shinobis lower back. The young Uchiha then threw a hard jab into the now exposed wound hoping to cause crippling and extreme pain to Yuki.

Action 1: Kawarimi no Jutsu CD: 25 + 92% = CD: - 48
Action 2: Slash with Dragon Sword 120 dmg
Action 3: Basic Punch SD: -5 dmg 330

Dragon Sword Dmg (120 + 315 + (237/4 =59) 59 - 141 = 353 Dmg
Punch: 315 + 59 = 233 Dmg

: Stats :
Health: 117 / 117
» Chakra: 375 / 375 [431] = 383
» Stamina: 345 / 345 [397] =392
» Nature Chakra: LOCKED
» TP Bin: 517

» Strength: 235 [237]
» Defense: 128 [134]
» Speed: 300 [315]
-----------------------
» Kekkei Genkai: 0 %
» Bloodline Limit: Dormant Sharigan
Vision Ability: 0/6
Copying Ability: 0/6
Genjutsu Ability: 0/6
» Abilities: Katon Manipulation
-----------------------
» Hand Seal: 30%
» Taijutsu / Martial: 20%
» Wielding: 29%
» Chakra Control: 8%
» Reaction: 21%

: Body Lay Out :

» Head: Jiraya's Headband (+15% to Chakra or Nature chakra and Stamina)
» Face:
» Back:
» Outer Body:
» Inner Body:
» Left Hand: Kanji Ring [chakra 10%]
» Right Hand: Kanji Ring [chakra 10%]
» Feet:
————————————————–
: Storage :
Pack: Academy Backpack
» Weapon (1/5): Dragon Sword [120 dmg/10% Katon]
» Tools (0/5):
» Accessories (2/5): Konohagakure Headband (stats +5%), Bingo Book
» Items (1/5): Summoing Scroll: Snakes
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:17 am

Being taken by surprised the young male did the same jutsu avoiding taking any damage from him but traded with a log from the burning house as he appeared outside watching it burn. "Damn...that was too close i could have been caught by that kid sadly that wasn't going to happen to day. Falling to his knee he could feel the wound opening up again, 'Damnit...not now...it seems i didn't heal from my last fight...oh well...Sanjo Shoda is my next target after all...' Standing up slowly Yuki almost walked away from the house leaving the boy to burn alive. But he was still weaken by the wound. Making sure this was the end of the child Yuki finished his hand seals and fire again his katon flame thrower into the house once more.

Action 1: Kawarimi no jutsu (CD: 25 + 92% = 48 CD, SD: 13, Usage: 2 Times)
Action 2: Katon - Kaenhoushaki - Flame Thrower (CD: 45 +92% = CD: 86 SD: 22, Dmg 52)

Damage Step
52 + 330 - 134 = 248 Dmg

Chakra: 193/413 [-134 Chkra]
Stamina: 323/380 [-57 Stma]

Jutsus:
Katon - Kaenhoushaki - Flame Thrower (CD: 45, SD: 22, Dmg 52)
Kawarimi no jutsu (CD: 25, SD: 13, Usage: 2 Times)
Basic Kick (SD: 5)
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:41 am

Kurix watched as the wood spilt into and fell to the ground burning. "Damn this guy is good but he made one fatal error." Kurix said with a devilish smirk as he watched a stream of fire pour in directly to him. Forming the needed hand seals Kurix once again traded places with wooden post that sat in the back area of the cabin. Kurix then performed another string of hand seals and created a clone of himself. "Ok now then you run around front i'm going to attack from the roof." Kurix whispered to his clone. His carbon copy quickly darted for the weakened Yuki with the dragon sword drawn.

While the real Kurix set up his position on the roof out of site from Yuki. The Uchiha genin would wait to see how Yuki reacted to the clone that was about to attack him.

Action 1: Kawarimi no Jutsu CD: 25 + 92% = CD: - 48 -10% = 43 SD: -13
Action 2: Bushin no Jutsu CD: 20 + 92% = -38 -10% = 34 SD: -10

» Chakra: 375 / 375 [431] = 383 =306
» Stamina: 345 / 345 [397] =392 = 356

-----------------------
-----------------------

» Face:
» Back:
» Outer Body:
» Inner Body:
» Feet:
————————————————–
» Tools (0/5):
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Smiling as the young boy was coming at him with a blade out again, Yuki smirked standing up still laughing thinking to himself. 'this is all he has to offer me i'll just have to play around a little more but then again.' Yelling loudly, "I"M THROUGH PLAYING AROUND NOW!" Cracking his knuckles he lifted his right hand to the air and popped his knuckles once more lowering himself in a launch position. Focusing his energy into his right fist the man launched forward yelling out, "Ransaa!" The punch was aiming directly at the right kidney of the boy. Only something was odd about this feeling. The boy vanished as Yuki blinked saying, "Shit...a clone jutsu...not bad kid.."

Action 1: Ransaa - (SD: 25)

Chakra: 193/413
Stamina: 298/380 [-25 Stma]

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Kurix watched as he studied the move of Yuki using Ransaa so he knew what to look for if he made it past this next jutsu. "okay so you also some basic taijutsu as well. Very well then here it goes." Kurix said as he bit the tip of his finger and made the summoning seal on his arm bring forth one of the snakes that he had the power over. "Okay little guy you stay in my sleeve we will end this soon." Kurix said as he stood up as he jumped high in the air where even Yuki could not see as he used the smoke as cover to draw close to him. "Taijutsu style...Jigoku Ransaa!" Kurix said under his breath as his foot aimed for the head of Yuki. The young Uchiha also utilized the blind spot of the chuunin ranked shinobi as the billows of smoke increased this spot majorly.

Action 1: Summonded a D-Rank snake - 103 CD
Action 2: Attacked from the air with Hell Lancer: 30 SD

Damage Step: 55 + 315 + 40 - 141 = 269

» Chakra: 375 / 375 [431] = 383 =306 - 103 = 203
» Stamina: 345 / 345 [397] =392 = 356 - 30 - 326

-----------------------
-----------------------

» Face:
» Back:
» Outer Body:
» Inner Body:
» Feet:
————————————————–
» Tools (0/5):
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:31 pm

As the clone vanished Yuki was thinking to himself carefully, "That's odd...wait if he's not in front of me nor behind or on my sides....he would have popped up by now to counter me as well...that means one thing! He's ABOVE ME!" Looking up before having to have his eyes widen the male couldn't believe what was coming at him. The technique known as Jigoku Ransaa was coming dead at him. However this was something at Yuki wasn't going to allow hit him. Taking a deep breath and bracing himself he yelled out as well, "Your not the only one! Taijutsu Style, Jigoku Ransaa!" With his fist launching at the Uchiha's Boy it was only soon after that they would have to clash with one another.

Action 1: Jigoku Ransaa (SD: 30 | Dmg: 55)

Damage Step
Jigoku Ransaa = 55 + 330 (259/6 = 43) - 134 = 294 Total damage

Clash Results
Kurix Jigoku 269 - Yuki's Jigoku 294 = 25 Direct Damage To Kurix's Health

Stamina: 268/380 [-30 Stma]

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Kurix smirked as the two clashed and as his head turned from the impact of the attack he threw his right arm forward and unleashed the snake that was hidden underneath his sleeve. The snake would quickly wrap around the neck of Yuki as it was wrapped around Kurix arm not moving from its position. The young Uchiha would then quickly drive his foot directly in the gut of Yuki which would cause unbearable pain since his neck was being constricted and his abdomen had been attacked openly.

Action 1: The snake that was hidden in the sleeve of Kurix wrapped around the neck of Yuki.

Action 2: Basic Kick: 315 + 59 - 141 = 233

Damage Step:

» Chakra: 375 / 375 [431] = 383 =306 - 103 = 203
» Stamina: 345 / 345 [397] =392 = 356 - 30 - 326

-----------------------
-----------------------

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:33 pm

As the snake was coming down to him and trying to wrap around his neck blinking to this Yuki was thinking it was some kind of a joke. As the snake was about the age of a baby. focusing on that Yuki noticed the boy coming at him with a kick. However this wasn't something he wanted to deal with personally. Smiling Yuki Jumped backwards to dodge the attack and looked over at the Uchiha and was puzzled for a bit saying a few things, "Why are you even after me huh, what you're after you won't be able to get out of me cause it's locked here." Pointing to his head the man smiled at the Uchiha child feeling odd. "What the hell...seems you did some damage to me after all even more so then Shoda."

[Evade Roll 64% + 6%]

Action 1: Evade 70% 233 -75% = 58 dmg

Health: 71/129 [-58 HP]
Stamina: 268/380

Jutsus:

Last edited by Ultimate Z on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:33 pm

The member 'Ultimate Z' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 64
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:11 pm

"Well I guess I need to work on my summoning oh well im not done yet." Kurix said as he placed in a string of hand seals. "You see Yuki if I can not get the information from your head I will just have to bring your head to be examined." Kurix said as he finished his hand seals. "Fire Release: Great Fireball jutsu!" The young genin roared as a giant stream of fire was launched at Yuki. The fire would make a wall that Yuki could not see Kurix quickly flip backwards into the smoke and then grabbing his Dragon Sword would charge through the veil of black smoke. The young Uchiha dig the sword into the ground launch himself at Yuki throwing a devastating hay maker to the side of his head. With both the fire ball technique and the quick attack with his dragon sword the window of failing was not low at all.

Action 1: Kurix used Great Fireball technique. CD: -156

Action 2: Basic Punch SD: -5

Damage Step:
Great Fireball Technique 110 + 315 - 147 = 278 +10% (Dragon Sword) = 305
Basic Punch: 315 + 59 - 141 = 233
Health: 92 / 117
» Chakra: 375 / 375 [431] = 383 =306 - 103 = 203 - 156 = -47
» Stamina: 345 / 345 [397] =392 = 326 - 45 = 281 - 5 = 276

-----------------------
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Watching the fire ball coming traveling towards Yuki. He snickered for a moment and yelled out, "i'm not out of energy yet and finished his own hand seals as he released a flames from within his mouth to clash with the ball however over powering him he was able to protect him from some of the damage having him smoking a little bit the young male was breathing heavily and noticed his opponent had jumped into the air coming down with a punch at him. 'Damn...this kid just doesn't know when to quit at all!' As the fist was coming towards him Yuki tilted lightly towards the right having his right leg follow behind him to clash with the boys hand once more causing a greater strain on each other.

Action 1: Katon - Flame Thrower (CD: 45 + 92% = 86 SD: 22, Dmg 52)
Action 2: Basic Kick: (SD: 5)

Damage Step
Flame Thrower - 52 + 330 - 134 = 248
Basic Kick - 330 + 65 - 134 = 261

Clash Step
Yuki's Flame Thrower 248 Vs Kurix's Great Fireball 305 = Yuki Takes 57 direct damage
Kurix's Basic Punch 233 Vs Yuki's Basic Kick 261 = Kurix takes 28 direct damage

Health: 14/129 [-57 HP]
Chakra: 107/413 [-86 Chkr]
Stamina: 268/380 [-57 Stma]

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:28 pm

The young Uchiha smirked as he flipped backwards and slid some after clashing with Yuki yet again. "Your good I can see why they classified you as a C-Rank Shinobi." Kurix looked over and pulled his sword from the ground and pointed it at his opponent. "I'm not here to kill you nor cause you any damage that you cannot recover from. I only want to bring you in alive for the questioning of my kins men." Kurix said as the crimson red blade gleamed in the sun. "To be honest I enjoy fighting with you and would like to become allies, but my duty comes first and I will only ask you this once and only once. Will you yield?" Kurix look turned into one he usually did not make. He had the look of a serious shinobi making him appear older then he was. "You are injured and I do not want your life to end. Let me take you back to Konoha so that you can be treated." Kurix added as he rested his blade on his right shoulder, ready to strike if he needed to defend himself.

Action 1:

Action 2:

Damage Step:

Health: 64 / 117
» Chakra: 47 / 375 [431]
» Stamina: 276 / 345 [397]

-----------------------
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Smiling to the young man and thinking about what he said, "Funny allies i could care less about that as much my only job was to keep the secret of the Kyuubi and Uchiha Shin. I was told to only do that but you played and fought well in doing so. But now i have to get ready and leave you for now cause for one you've left me to believe one and only one thing...Konoha shinobi...are way to soft and as for a Uchiha clan member...you'll never be as strong as the rest." "Here's a deal...get stronger and find me...this time that old man will help you out even more. Because he's looking for me as well. even the Sanjo brothers are after me and their little ANBU." Laughing once more Yuki was breathing heavily only because he was planning on something. By the way...i always carried explosion tags with me and they've been planned on the floor of this field. Even that old man knew that part of information so what will you do now.

Action 1: None

Health: 14/129
Chakra: 107/413
Stamina: 268/380

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Kurix had heard exactly what he wanted to hear. He did not want to kill Yuki because of the knowledge he knew. "I have to report this to Haya-sama as soon as I see him." Kurix said as he sheathed his Dragon Sword and turned his back to Yuki. "Well then Yuki...I had fun with you and your wrong about one thing...Konoha shinobi are not weak at all, we have a sense of morales that allow us to understand fools like you. "You are the puppet to a fool meaning you are a fool who can never be helped." Kurix laughed as he started to walk away with his hands resting on the back of his hand. "It's funny that I am eleven years old and have more wisdom then you...and you say that I'm the one who is weak when you are breathing heavy." Kurix stopped in his movements and turned. Glaring at Yuki his eyes burned with a fire that could not be put out. "The next time we meet I will not hold back against you. And you will not have to worry about jutsu for I will remove your arms from you." The young Uchiha declared as he jump for a tree and headed back to the village unsuccessful but gaining more knowledge about Shin.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Appearing from the shadows, "My Yuki he beat you like you were nothing at all, tell me something what do you know of the Kyuubi and me?" Yuki turned his head and smiled saying, "I only knew you freed it because someone gave you the order to do so..." Coming into another figure came into view with a strange doujutsu saying, "That's so very true...sadly...you don't understand how far from the truth you really are." Within seconds Yuki is engulfed by a dark aura and is taken from the location only to vanish without a trace as the explosion tags set off in the general area. Both shadow figures vanished before the explosion leaving no trace of their arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C - Rank Bounty - Yuki   C - Rank Bounty - Yuki Empty

Back to top Go down

C - Rank Bounty - Yuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Bingo Book + Missions :: Missing - Nins-
Jump to: