Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) Left_bar_bleue20/200Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) Empty
PostSubject: Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero)   Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:45 pm

The sun had just started to dip below the horrizon and Satyr had just arrived at the gates, but he didn't want to go over to the gate guards and tell them of his departure just yet, as he was awaiting his accompanying mystery shinobi. Before arriving to the gates he had made sure to take everything he might've needed from his appartment, and to leave it completely empty and gave it a deserted look, so that anyone who came across it would never think that it was once inhabited by him. Now he just needed to wait for the kumo shinobi to appear...

104 | 104
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) Left_bar_bleue18/200Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero)   Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Coming up from the distances Zero was looking over at the young male again and was a bit confused as to why he had agreed to doing this until he remembered. 'Fool...you need to get back to Kumo in order to finish the training and finally take control of the country that you long for.' Gripping tightly with his fist Zero just sighed to the facts of agreements that came to him. Shaking his head he looked up at the glazing sun's rays shining from the gates as he came towards the man and the guards saying, "Yo...it seems you werent going to lie to me at all but i guess taking your offer wasn't a mistake as well...let's get one thing straight though...I don't want to have to deal with any of your personal thinks. If that happens then you'll have to help me with my things got it?" Zero pointed to him with a smile knowing that this person was going to be some fun no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) Left_bar_bleue20/200Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero)   Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Sartyr was pleased with how things had developed, only earlier today he had no plans to do anything, now he was going to another country and another village. "That seems more than fair, i'll stay out of your affairs and you stay out of mine. But that works both ways, in the event I get dragged into something I will stay in it and see it through, thats just how I do things. By the way, the names Satyr, Uchiha Satyr, if were going to be spending some time together we might as well atleast know each others identitys, but if you plan to keep yours a secret that is also fine by me." Once saying that he then motioned for him to follow him over the where the gate keepers were, so he could show them his passport as validation of his leaving.

144|248
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) Left_bar_bleue18/200Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero)   Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Nodding over he didn't care about secerts however it was a pain to always tell his name to others that he didn't want to know, "The name is Raikou Zero, I'm a Raikou Clan member of Kumo." Zero turned around to follow the young man to make sure he kept up with him. As they walked over to gate keeper to show him passport. Zero was a little upset because of the fact the he didn't gain his passport cause of him not being in the village at the time.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero)   Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Once having the passport checked Satyr then turned to who he now knew as Zero "Allright then, lets get this trip started already, as it might take us a while to get there.". He knew it was meant to take 2 days but he also hoped that Zero might know some form of short cut. "You can lead the way, as im sure you know the way far better than I".

71|319
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero)   Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Zero began leading the way and looked back saying, "Just follow me i've been around here too long and it may takes us just a day or so depending on progress." Zero vanished for a moment moving through the trees heading deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero)   Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:08 pm

It was clear to Satyr that Zero was a man of action, which he liked. He quickly followed him at the pace set by him, trusting in his judgement of the correct ways to take.

35|354
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero)   Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 pm

As the young men were coming up towards the Kumo entrance after going through a days worth of traveling Zero looked at his home and sighed lightly, "Finally home...well Uchiha Saytr I want you to know that i rather you not try and get into any fights with my clan or village. Because they still have some odd sense of killing others that are trespassing." Zero placed his hands in his pocket as a guard walked up to them questioning them. "State your name, rank and village and show your passport!" Zero blinked and lightly answered, "Raikou Zero, Chunin, Kumo and as for passport that's why i'm here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero)   Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero) Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha to Kuno (Satyr|Zero)
Page 1 of 1