Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Contract with the Viper EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Contract with the Viper EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Contract with the Viper EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Contract with the Viper EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Contract with the Viper EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Contract with the Viper EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Contract with the Viper EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Contract with the Viper EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Contract with the Viper EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Contract with the Viper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Contract with the Viper Left_bar_bleue0/200The Contract with the Viper Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

The Contract with the Viper Empty
PostSubject: The Contract with the Viper   The Contract with the Viper EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:55 am

The fall training season was reaching its peak as all the genin from the graduating classes were getting ready to for the fall exams better known as the chunin exams. This test of a shinobi’s will, strength, and very spirit pushes any beginner ninja to there limit unless they have dedicated many long ours and sleepless nights to developing there skill. Some genin would wait up to a few months after graduation to enter in while others would take a year to sharpen what they have learned and better apply it for a combat scenario that might take place in the exams. Genin also risk a chance of dying while in the exams that’s why they learn to work with there teams doing low d-ranked missions. But for one graduated shinobi he saw the entire deal with the chunin exams such as taking another knowledge test and fighting his peers is a waste of his time, so the young shinobi had made up clearly in his mind that he would have to stand alone in the contest of the chunin selection program. The young Uchiha though would win without a shadow of a doubt, but to do so he still needed to expand his knowledge of high level and advanced jutsu. “So we are really going to do this?” The young girl who had become very fond of Kurix said as they were meeting in the same hideout that the group he had come up with at seven years old. The young eager Uchiha said nothing as he over looked the plan again and again to make sure that everything would flow like they had thought. “Yes Rina, we are about to really do this, I will be the second only genin to break into the Hokage compound and steal a kinjutsu scroll!” Kurix said as he wiped his nose of his arrogance. Rina slapped Kurix in the back of the head for being so over confident. “HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!” Kurix shouted as he held the back of his head. “Stop over reacting Kurix, you need to be focused this is a serious mission you are about to place yourself through.” Rina whispered as she lowered her head some to hide the expression she had on her face. Kurix could see that the young kunouchi had her doubts about him going on the mission he had chosen alone, but it was something he had to do if we wanted to test where his level of coolness was currently ranked at. “Hey Rina, I promise I will be okay don’t forget I’m the founder and leader of the Fallen Leaves do you really think someone of my caliber could be caught?” Kurix said jokingly as he tried to cheer up his good friend. Rina lifted her head slightly and a small grin formed. “I have faith in your talents Kurix, just come back to me safely I don’t want anything to happen to you.” Rina said as she lunged her body at Kurix quickly wrapping her arms around the neck of the genin Uchiha held him like she did before when he went to go see master Konax. “…Rina.” Kurix thought to himself as he slowly wrapped his arms around the waist of his genin partner and held her tightly. “I will be back…I promise.” Kurix said as he released Rina from his embrace and grabbing everything he needed headed for the door. The young Uchiha went to place his hand on the door knob and as he did he sighed and looked back one more time at Rina. And just as he predicted Rina was crying at the thought of Kurix breaking that promise and not returning. No longer hesitating Kurix opened the door and continued on to his destiny. He knew that he had started on a challenge that would push him towards greatness, but the process would pull every ounce of his being out and reform it into something new.

“I’m sorry sir, it seems that your son will never be able to obtain the sharigan, it seems that the gene needed to carry the copy wheel has not been able to surface in this child.” A medic ninja said to the father of Kurix. “So what does this mean? He is like the other trash that makes up this clan.” The father of the young toddler being exam asked. “Trash far from it…in any case he may be able to develop the gene which in most cases is extremely rare, but if it happens his power will far surpass yours or any of those before him.” The doctor said as he packed his things in his summoning scroll. “Well sir, everything else checks out ok and from the looks of it he has great potential as a shinobi, seeing how his I.Q. at the age of two is clear over one hundred.” The medical shinobi said as he patted the head of the young toddler. “Give me a call in a few days to let me know that everything checks out.” The shinobi who practice them are of medical jutsu, said as he shook the hand of Kurix father. The older Uchiha simply nodded as a disgusted look focused closely on to the young Uchiha. “Tsk…how pathetic can you be, you don’t harbor the same gene as me? What kind of son are you to fail your father at such a young age.” Kurix father said in an aggravated voice. Even though Kurix was young his fathers words started to cut him at a very young age. Kurix could never stop thinking about that day and if anything was the very drive that kept him moving from day to day. “Once I get this scroll I will prove myself not to just my clan but to my entire country…I will show the world of freedom where strength alone does not control the world, but the alliance of many style and teachings are the real masters of the universe.” Kurix declared in his thoughts as he stood in front of the Hokage mansion. “Somewhere deep in there is the golden ticket…I will wait for night fall to make my strike.” Kurix said to himself as he looked to his left, then right shoulder. He was checking his surroundings to make sure no one was close by who would think it is unusual for a genin to glare directly at the mansion. The young Uchiha continued down the main road when he could suddenly hear something speaking in his head. “…I will choose you to be my vessel.” A voice said in the vast darkness of Kurix mind. “What the hell was that!?” Kurix shouted surprised at what the voice had just said. “Show yourself you coward!” Kurix roared boldly as he stood on his guard with his hand resting on the hilt of his dragon sword. There was no response as the young Uchiha continued to scan the area. He was not sure if he had been placed in a genjutsu or his mind was just playing tricks on him. “…You will come and seek me out…that is if you want to obtain even greater power then any kinjutsu can offer you.” The voice said convincingly almost to know exactly what to say to the Uchiha genin. “More power? Where are you? Why don’t you show yourself? I’M NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT YOU!” Kurix yelled as he ran up the side of one of the nearby buildings to better comb the landscape for someone who stood out among the crowd. Kurix panned back in forth trying to locate the source o the eariee snake like voice that called out to him. “Geez Kurix, you need to slow down and maybe rest some…your to young to be stressing.” Uchiha Kurix said to himself as he lowered his head and wiped the sweat that had collected beneath his brow. Kurix continued to back up as he had his dragon sword wielded ready to decapitate who ever was hounding him. The young Uchiha then froze and the expression on his face turned sour as he had stopped moving because he had bumped into something that was hidden in the darkness behind him. The young Uchiha exhaled as he quickly turned around to open up his opponent’s abdomen. But to his surprise the blade was stopped by a hand cloaked in darkness. “Very interesting weapon you have there boy? What is someone of your level doing with such a rare weapon?” The voice slithered to the young genin. Kurix did not answer him instead he let go of the blade and back flipped a few yards back and stopped himself by sprawling is lets and causing dust to be kicked up around him. The young Uchiha then began to perform a string of hand seals but the final seal was that of the tiger which was the Uchiha’s seal to unleash the devastating fire that had been sewn to the dna of every Uchiha. “Fire Release…GREAT FIREBALL JUSTU!” Kurix roared as a stream of fire poured from his mouth and soon through his balled fist and curved index finger. The giant ball of fire illuminated the darkness that seemed to be closing around the young Uchiha. The attack was not used to cause harm to the one who had stopped his blade but only to give him a better look at what he was up against. “What the…?” Kurix stuttered as the bright flame revealed to him a monster he did not want to see. “It’s a giant sn…” But before Kurix could finish his sentence a tale that was covered in black scales wrapped around the young genin and forced him high into the air, smashing him through a few abandoned buildings on his flight upward. “Dammit what the Hell is going on…why is this happening?” Kurix thought to himself as he could see a figure darting across the air heading directly for him. “Great what is that and why is this darkness so dense?” Kurix mumbled as the tail that held him constricted tighter and tighter around the shinobi. In seconds the figure was standing directly in front of Kurix with its arms crossed. “So you are the Uchiha who is defective.” The snake like voice said as a black hand though cold, but smooth to Kurix surprise rubbed his warm cheek. “im…not…defective…” Kurix whispered as the grip of the snake was becoming to much for the young boys body to withstand. “Now now my pt do not kill him I want him alive…he will be the key to our victory.” The voice said in a feminine tone. “Now then my dear boy would you like me to reveal to you who I am and why I have you constricted in the middle of Konoha?” The voice said in a motherly tone. The cold hand of the figure that was still impossible for Kurix to make out continued to rub the left cheek of the young Uchiha. Kurix could feel the grip of the tail slowly loosen some so he could breathe regularly. The genin started to gasp for air as his lungs filled themselves with the precious oxygen in the atmosphere. “Well…no because if I know your name then I will know the person I killed…and that not a good look for a kid my age.” Kurix said arrogantly as he smirked at the one who still rubbed his cheek. The hand stopped rubbing and suddenly the same hand that was conforting brought discomfort with a violent smack to his face causing his headd and neck to twist violently. Kurix slowly brought his head back around as he still wore the smirk from earlier. “My mother hit harder then that.” Kurix said as he spit the blood that had collected in his mouth into the face of his opponent. “…your insolence is almost unbearable, but even when faced with utter destruction you are still defiant…I like that and that’s why you do not belong in this village and because of that reason I will give you this blessing.” The shadowed figure said as it leaned in closer to reveal its face to Kurix. “Holy crap you are a chick this is so uncool…I can’t believe I’m getting my ass handed to me by a girl.” Kurix mourned as he lowered his head. “My name is Ryoko…and I have been watching since you were a child. You see there are some Uchiha who carry the sharigan gene inside of them and the traits are easy to point out by just looking into the pupils of the Uchiha infant. In your case you did not have this gene and because of this you have been discarded by your father…that is why I’am here.” The women said as she outstretched here left arm to reveal a snake like tattoo that scaled up her arm. “Do you see this? Do you know what this is?” Ryoko asked the young Uchiha. Kurix lifted his head and sighed. “It’s a…” Kurix paused as his eyes widened and he could see the tattoo. “That’s right my friend your eyes say it all this is exactly what it looks like…a tattoo to summon snakes to do your bidding in combat.” Ryoko wrapped her hand around the neck of Kurix and lifted him up from the gasp of the tail. “What do you think has been holding you this whole time?” Ryoko asked as the darkness that she had obviously been the creator for revealed a giant king cobra. The young Uchiha was astonished at the kunoichi’s talents…not only did she easily defeat him without raising a finger the whole time they were fighting the snake was there the whole time and he could not see it. “This is so cool…” Kurix said in amazement as he was still being choked. He then looked down at the women who had him in her grasp. “Well what does this have to do with me?” Kurix mumbled through his slightly closed wind pipe. You see young Uchiha this is why I need you…you carry the lost gene of the sharigan meaning at any time you can awaken its full potential all at once making your even more deadlier then most jounin.” Ryoko paused flicked her hair with her free hand and then through Kurix into a near by building completely destroying the structure with little to no oomph. “Damn this chick isn’t playing…I have no choice I have to hit her with the attack Konax taught me.” Kurix said as he pulled him self to stand. The young Uchiha then held his right hand behind him as his chakra started to swirl in the palm of his hand. Kurix kept his eyes on the opponent as she drew near to him. “So what do you say will you join me on my conquest to shake the world of shinobi…no man!” The women said as she was only a meter away from the young Uchiha. “Well your offer sounds great but…I would like to shape my own destiny.” Kurix said confidently as he lunged himself forward at his opponent and thrusting forth the hidden sphere of chakra. “RASENGAN!” Kurix shouted as he forced the spiraling orb into the abdomen of the kunouchi. “Yes you are the one…well then I shall give you this.” The woman said as she opened her mouth and a five snake sot from her mouth and bit the young Uchiha one both legs, both arms, and his neck. The young genin was instantly paralyzed as burning venom poured through his veins. He could see the black venom through his tan skin as it all collected on his left arm. At first his arm was completely black and slowly but surely the black venom started to form a weird symbol. The snakes finally let go of Kurix as he fell to his knees and held his arm as the black venom started to glow with an eerie purple aura. Kurix looked down and could see the ink slithering around his arm like a snake. The tail ended a few inches away from where his forearm met his elbow and coiled down the rest of his forearm to form a snake like head at the beginning of his wrist. “There boy that will give you the ability to summon snakes and as you grow they will grow as well. But know this I will be watching you and will come back for you so that you will do my bidding.” The women said as she jumped back on the head of the giant snake. “Oh and if you try and steal that kinjutsu you will fail and be killed. This is not the appropriate time for that mission to happen.” The woman said as she kissed her hand and blew it at Kurix. The confused Uchiha genin only looked at his arm as it pulsated with a dark chakra aura. When he looked up he could not see the women but her lips floated down and landed on his forehead.

Instantly Kurix was standing exactly where he was right before the darkness fell. “What the hel was I in a genjutsu?” Kurix asked himself as he rubbed his head. The boy stopped rubbing his head as he looked at his left arm he could see the same snake head he received. The boy quickly rolled down his sleeve which connected to a metal plated glove and could see that the snake tattoo was there. “What the hell happened to me?” Kurix said as he could not figure out what was really going on. “I gotta go show Rina this she’s gonna flip shit!” The young Uchiha genin said as he headed for the location of the secret base. As he walked a small scroll fell I front of him. The tattoo seemed to resonate with the scroll so he picked it up and unraveled it. “To summon snakes all you must do is slide your blood across the tattoo and you will instantly summon any snake that is at your current level. And by the way…I will you have you my darling.” The scroll read before turning into ash and being blown away into the wind. “…Cool…but weird…but definitely cool.” Kurix smirked as he headed to meet Rina.

gained: Gaining & Signing Animal Contract, plus Kuchiyose no jutsu
Back to top Go down

The Contract with the Viper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: