Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) Left_bar_bleue0/200Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) Empty
PostSubject: Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye)   Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:05 am

The sound of metal on metal rang out clear as day in the distance, the muffled sound of voices rose in the air filtered out only by the quick rush of air which circulated among the large mountain range. Maye felt a force supernatural or not urging her forward to find the source of the commotion. She sighed softly and grasped hold of a rocky outcropping and hoisted herself up onto the ledge and rolled onto her knees looking around closely, she hadn’t ever travelled this far from the mist village. Not that she wasn’t capable, it was just that her parents forbid it. Ever since her illness when she was a child it caused her family to treat her like a porcelain doll, fragile and easy to break. She despised how her family treated her, she was capable as any other in the village. The illness had kept itself dormant for almost 7 years and had shown no signs of returning. She believed that it was her secret training as a shinobi that had kept it locked away deep within the recesses of her body. That it was her wish to follow after her great grandfathers footsteps that caused her body to tolerate the ailment.

She heard the voices silence as he got near the area that they were coming from, she peered curiously around the corner of a boulder which blocked her from the view of the open field which was just over yonder. As she moved her eyes around the corner she saw the two combatants holding blades of exquisite quality and craftsmanship in their hands leering at one another. They seemed to be in a deadlocked battle for ground she shivered softly as she could almost feel the feelings emanating from the two, it was enough to make the strongest Shinobi quake in their boots. She suddenly felt scared as the two moved into collision courses with one another bringing their blades around and up with a loud clang of metal on metal collision. She shook her head at the force in which the blades were brought together. She inched back slightly to make sure her presence was not known.

She watched out of the corner of her eye as the two contestants she watched in wide eyed shock as the sheer strength of the two caused her teeth to clench together with each concussive impact. Maye heard a noise off to her left, her head snapped around to find the glowering expression of her father looking down at her in sheer disapproval. Maye opened her mouth to say something, slowly he crossed his arms over his chest and intensified the glare at his young daughter. Maye closed her mouth slowly and lowered his eyes and submitted to her fathers will by lowering her head. “I…. I’m..” her father made a sound in his throat which cut her off as she was stammering to get the words out. “Return to our estate Maye, I will attend to you when I return.” He stated coldly. Maye fought back the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes. She ran a hand through her white hair and took off running she brushed past her father and kept running.

She sniffled back a cry as she was starting to get frustrated she was always treated like a child and it pained her to no end. Her family always coddled her and hid her away as if she was some sort of deep dark secret. Were they looking out for her or were they ashamed of her due to her illness. She merely could not bring herself to answer her own questions they were too painful to know. She reached the edge of the village and she lunged forward into the air and landed softly on a rooftop and began to leap over the alleyways in her desperate attempt to outrun her own pain at her father’s accusing eyes. She landed on the ground just outside her family estate and bent over slightly placing her hands on her knees breathing heavily. She clenched her hands tightly on her knees and shook her head painfully and let out growl of frustration. She released her death like grip on her knee and turned around and walked through the archway which lead into her family estate.

Maye opened the front door and was greeted by her grandmother, the elderly woman smiled up at Maye as she walked inside and slowly she frowned sadly, “My grand daughter what is the matter, why do you look so sad?” She asked sincerely. Maye looked up at her grandmother and sniffled softly rubbing the back of her hand against her eyes wiping away the tears and looked at her sniffling. “Why am I always treated like a leper? I don’t understand it grandma…”She placed her back against the wall and slid down until her backend hit the ground and she wrapped her arms around her knees drawing them to her chest and burying her face into her legs.

Her grandmother smiled warmly at her granddaughter, “Fret not, young child. You are not a leper, your father and mother only treat you this way because they fear for your health. I continuously tell them that you are fine and fit as any teenage girl. You have not had a fit of health in many years…but they cease to listen to my senile ranting.”She chuckles softly. She walked over and sat down beside her granddaughter and wrapped an arm around her shoulders comfortingly and smiled at her warmly, “You have the makings to be the strongest woman in the world. You have to just reach for what you want and take it regardless of what anyone else says.” She said softly and nodded her head with a smile. “Now dry your eyes and go wash up for dinner, we have guests coming this evening.”

Maye looked at her grandmother and nodded her head obediently and stood up slowly and smiled at her grandmother, “Thanks.”She said gently and wrapped her arms around the lithe form of her grandmother and turned and retreated down the hallway towards her room. Maye’s grandmother watched her granddaughter disappear down the hallway and her eyes turned feral and she marched her way towards her son’s study where he was due to return any moment.

Maye reached her room and sprawled out on her bed and looked up at the ceiling she sighed softly and closed her eyes. She needed to rest her weary eyes for a moment before she got herself ready for dinner. She rested for a few moments before sitting back up and shedding her clothing exposing her bare skin for a brief moment before placing a robe around her body. She reached over grabbing a small basket which held all her hygiene products and proceeded to walk out to the back of the house where the family hot spring was located at. Once she reached the hotspring she sat down the basket and removed her robe once more exposing her naked body to the air before submerging herself inside the nice hot water.

She shivered softly as the water hit her skin, she sighed contently as she draped her arms around the rocked edges around the hot spring and closed her eyes allowing herself a subtle smile as she basked in the warmth around her.

Maye’s grandmother entered the study of her son and saw him seated behind the large wooden desk. He looked up from the scroll he was overseeing and regarded his mother a moment and nodded his head, “Mother….”He said softly and returned his attention to the scroll he was looking over. She moved out of the archway and slid the door closed, “Onida you are going too far with your daughter, she is not some sick kitten that has been left out in the rain. You should not coddle her so.”She stated holding back the venom of her words. Her son sighed heavily and rolled his eyes rolling up the scroll and palming it in his hand and pointed it at his mother. “You over step your bounds mother, she is my daughter I know what is best for her.”He stated firmly. His mother smirked softly and shrugged her shoulders, “True or not I cannot say for it is not my place, you however lack the foresight to see that she will do as she pleases whether you approve or not. Wouldn’t you rather approve and be present to see her shine, or would you rather she forsake you and not allow you to bask in the glory that she has in her to perform?” She asked softly.

Her son slammed his fists on the desk and glared at his mother, “Who are you to tell me how to raise my child mother?” He commanded. She merely smiled although it was wrought with sadness, “Son I love you, and this family. I only want what is best for everyone, I know what she is capable of and she is capable of great things just like her grandfather. All I ask is that you allow her to find her true calling in this world. Whether it is as a Ninja or a simple housewife. Allow her the opportunity and choice to decide it on her own.” Her son sighed softly and shook his head gently. “It goes against what I believe is right, but fair enough I will allow her to choose what she wants.” He placed the scroll back into the pile beside his right hand.

“But when she fails she must remain in this house until she is married and never speak of such nonsense of being a Ninja again…is that clear?” He stated, “An you are not to speak on her behalf there after…am I understood?” His mother smiled secretively. “I agree to these terms, now wash up. We will be having a visitor any moment now, and I am sure this will not be a moment you wish to miss.” She turned around and walked back out the door she came through and closed it behind her silently.

Maye finished with her bath and returned to her room and pulled on her clothing once more and ran a brush through her white hair slowly making sure she did not have any knots in it. Once it was brushed finely she grabbed a blue silk bandana from her dresser and tied it firmly around her forehead keeping her hair out of her face. She turned and walked out of her room to join her family for dinner. As she turned the corner to the dining area she saw her ever present brooding father as well as her silent and submissive mother at his right hand. Her mischievous and clever grandmother to his left she was always the breath of fresh air in this house which caused her to remain sane through it all. Across from her was Maye’s young brother once more as always a book in his lap, his thirst for knowledge was unprecedented he always had his face crammed into a book.

Across from her normal seat was a man with a Kiri headband on which meant he was Shinobi. Maye looked at them all and bowed softly, Maye’s grandmother smiled coyly and bowed in return, “Maye I would like you too me Yunagi Sensai, he will be your teacher at the academy starting tomorrow.” Maye bowed her head to him slowly before her grandmothers words dawned on her. She blinked and looked at the man then over to her grandmother, “Teacher?....Academy? You mean?”She choked out the words. Her grandmother smiled softly and nodded her head, “it was all your fathers idea, he wanted it to be a surprise…” Maye’s aqua marine eyes glistened with tears as she looked to her father, she bit her bottom lip to keep herself from crying. She ran forward and lunged acrossed the table tackling her father to the ground hugging him tightly. “THANK YOU THANK YOU FATHER!!!”She cried out and buried her face in his shoulder crying tears of joy and happiness. Her father shocked at such a display having never been on the receiving end of such emotion. He hardly knew what to do, so merely patted his young daughter on the back gently and allowed himself a hesitant smile, “Your welcome Maye…do our family proud will you?” he asked softly. Maye nodded her face in his shirt and mumbled something inaudible but they were sure she said she would.

WC 2119
+123 TP (wc extra)

Back to top Go down

Second Branch (2nd Character: Maye)
Page 1 of 1