Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Kuragari Clan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Kuragari Clan EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Kuragari Clan EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Kuragari Clan EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Kuragari Clan EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Kuragari Clan EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Kuragari Clan EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Kuragari Clan EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Kuragari Clan EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Kuragari Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Kuragari Clan Left_bar_bleue0/200Kuragari Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Kuragari Clan Empty
PostSubject: Kuragari Clan   Kuragari Clan EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:03 am

KURAGARI CLAN
- Clan History: A clan which was 'accidentally' created through the combination of the Priestess's mysterious Doujutsu and the evil entity which resided in the Spiritual realm, unbeknown to the Priestess she had been infused with a dark chakra which mutated her own Doujutsu in her children, a process which was slow and took years to undergo, a process which inevitably shortened the life-span of its wielders in its earlier stages due to the clashing forces of darkness and light, however its evolution came to a near perfection as it was embodied in a small child years later. As the child grew he made a family of his own, consisting of only 2 children, however his life soon ceased as the mutation attacked his body, killing him months later. The same fate seemed to befall his children though with some miracle the mutation evolved to a state of perfection where effectively yin and yang came to an equilibrium meaning the two children were the first vessels in generations to have a chance in life. The Kuragari clan has been labeled as wanderers due to the neglect their home Country had given them, their fellow villagers branding them demons and evil due to the raw power their doujutsu displayed.......it has been like this for generations......but they seem to make do.
- Clan Origins: Demon Country
- Clan Location: None, Wandering Nin

Clan Restrictions and Cons:
-cannot under any circumstances learn genjutsu
-cannot learn medical nin
-can only choose ninjutsu body type

KAOSUGAN
- Description: A newly mutated Doujutsu which hails from the Demon Country, since its origins are still shrouded in mystery (for those outside of the clan) it is still not compared to the 3 great Doujutsu. It is a somewhat dangerous doujutsu which is considered a double edged sword to those who have witnessed its dark power as when its abilities are used black blood like shadows drip from the users eyes as if they were crying dark tears. It takes on a strange form as the pupil extends further than the iris perimeters. This is ranked as a purely aggressive doujutsu.
Cost: Active 20 Chakra | 10 Chakra per turn

Kaosugan Stats:
Kaosugan: –%
30% - Level 1
60% - Level 2
90% - Level 3
Shadow Perception: 0/3
Ranpu Kadou: 0/3
Nekogan: 0/3

- Kaosugan Abilities:
Kage Kanchi [Shadow Perception]
Description: A passive ability which activates at will, this ability derives from the Priestess's ability to foretell the future however with the taint of shadow in the blood the ability has been limited severely to the point where the predictions only go as far as a minute, however the technique can be used in battle as an advantage as it allows the use to predict the next attack and plan a decisive dodge.
Effect: Able to perceive attacks and automatically dodge based on proficiency of ability.
Rules: You must have the appropriate action points in order to dodge the attack i.e in order to dodge 3 consecutive jutsu, you must have a hand seal rank of at least 4 in order to dodge, these auto dodges count as actions.
0/3: Cannot auto dodge attack
1/3: Can auto dodge 1 actionable attack per battle
2/3: Can auto dodge 2 actionable attack per battle
3/3: Can auto dodge 3 actionable attack per battle

Ranpu Kadou [Light Vortex]
Description: The Kaosugan begins to absorb all light within a certain radius depending on how proficient the shinobi is with the doujutsu, this is not to be mistaken for a genjutsu as it literally continues to absorb all new light within the designated area. Any one within the area cannot see, however all other senses are still available such as touch, smell, sound and taste.
Effect: Casts blindness for 3 posts
Cost: 50 chakra drain | 25 stamina drain
0/3: Causes darkness within 10 meter radius
1/3: Causes darkness within 50 meter radius
2/3: Causes darkness within 100 meter radius
3/3: Causes darkness within 200 meter radius

Kagegan [Shadow Eye]
Description: A passive ability which automatically activates when the users surroundings have become dark physically, the eye itself does not change in appearance, however it is glazed by a light enhancing coat, however this ability is rendered useless if darkness is caused by genjutsu as the ability itself is then altered to perceive what is illustrated to be real, however if the wielder of the Kaosugan is surrounded in physical darkness then the eye projects a thin natural light which allows the ninja to see their surroundings as if they were unaffected, however its range is determined on how proficient they are with this certain ability.
Effect: Able to see in the dark physically
Requirements: None, ability is passive
0/3: Can see in the darkness within 10 meter radius
1/3: Can see in the darkness within 50 meter radius
2/3: Can see in the darkness within 100 meter radius
3/3: Can see in the darkness within 200 meter radius

ANA KAOSUGAN
- Description: The next step of the Kaosugan and unlike many other known Doujutsu this stage is a passive ability, only activated when the wielder is under extreme pain and stress. The general design does not change, instead dark tears drip from the users eyes, each tear which drops on the ground extends the shadow out which further enhances the users power. During this stage the user is able to use 2 abilities, one dangerous, the other next to deadly.
Activation: Passively activates when your health has dropped below 50%
Requirements: 90 % Doujutsu control

- Doujutsu Abilities:
Takaokami [God of Rain]
Description: A ninjutsu created purely from the eye of the Kaosugan wielder where black tears pour from their eyes, the tears then evaporating into the skies which causes a large thick black cloud to hang overhead before it cries a deadly chakra and stamina draining rain which only affects the opponents of the wielder. The rain will absorb the statistics from the opponent then evaporate back into the air, meaning that all loss of stats will remain until the end of battle.
Cost: 150 chakra to activate|80 to maintain
Effect: Drains 100 stamina from opponent
Requirements: CC Lvl 7, Hand Seal Lvl 7, Chakra 1000 points, 1000 word RP

Amanouzume [Godess of Fertility]
Description: A move which is not so much developed but rather a 'natural' ability which has mutated along with the Kaosugan, Amanouzume was first used by the direct child of the Priestess which inevitably caused his death as the ability itself was considered uncontrollable by normal means. A large amount of shadowed tears drip from the users eyes which forms a puddle in front of the shinobi, the puddle then taking the form of a dark shadowed figure which has run through the tainted bloodline for generations with eyes that glow yellow. The figure itself is not that of a man or a beast, rather something else, its form constantly changing to suit the heat of battle, however in order to stay in the mortal plain it requires the life force of its wielder to sustain a body.
Cost: 300 chakra|300 stamina
Drain: 100 health per post
Effect: Shadow Creature stats = double of current stats
Requirements: CC Lvl 7, Hand Seal Lvl 7, Chakra 1000 points, 1500 word training RP

- Clan Jutsu:
Kage Buyou no Jutsu [Shadow Meld]
Description: An ability where the user integrates with surrounding shadows in order to avoid any damage, however while in this form the user him/herself cannot attack also.
Cost: 120 chakra drain| 65 stamina drain
Effect: Able to auto dodge 1 action

Kage ItaiFurikku [Shadow Bodyflicker]
Description: A jutsu much like the Shunshin with the exception that it uses existing shadows to quickly transport the user around, the only downside is that if there are no shadows the technique doesn't work.
Cost: 85 chakra|50 stamina
Effect: Able to teleport to any visited location instantly and dodge 1 action in battle

Kage Dansou [Shadow Dance]
Description: Another doujutsu technique which manipulates the shadows, long tentacles expel from the ninja and other shaded sources before aiming to whip the enemy in a frenzy. A somewhat basic technique.
Cost: 70 chakra|35 stamina
Effect: 100 DMG

Burakkuho-ru [Black Hole]
Description: One of the only defensive ninjutsu adopted by the Kuragari Clan, the Black Hole is created by manipulating a pool of shadows so that it absorbs the attacks and transports the technique or the impact to another location to be released. This in no way proves invulnerability as the vortex can only sustain so much damage before the rest is transferred.
Cost: 100 chakra|50 stamina
Effect: Negates 300 points of damage

Kaosu Nakigoe [Cry of Chaos]
Description: Considered one of the strongest techniques in the Kuragari clans arsenal, it is a jutsu that uses concentrated sound waves to attack the inner air drums of the enemy, causing both damage and a sense of daze which leads the enemy unable to attack an additional post. When the technique is executed the sound is similar to that of a thousand screams and cries. It is created by the Doujutsu meaning only one handseal is required, and the eye will send out a pulse towards the opponent which will directly affect their ear drum.
Cost: 150 chakra|150 stamina
Restrictions: Must roll under 25/100 for jutsu to take effect, also can only use ONCE per battle regardless if its successful or not. Also jutsu takes up 4 actions.
Effect: Stuns opponent for 2 posts, each post directs 200 damage directly to users health. Ninjutsu formula does not count for this meaning its power cannot be enhanced. Must roll to determine success of jutsu.

Last edited by Nythyia on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Kuragari Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuragari Clan   Kuragari Clan EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:13 am

Note: Requires approval and help from other managers
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Kuragari Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuragari Clan   Kuragari Clan EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:47 am

Okay -Unrolls his list-

First off, not bad for a Doujutsu Clan. I do however have some concerns!

1. The Chakra Drain and Stamina Drain do not follow the Rank System (I cannot find the list atm so i have told Zel to Repost it) Each rank as a Minimum and Maximum SD and CD for that Jutsu Rank Once Zel has it up adjust to said degrees and we will be good on this note.

2. Takaokami [God of Rain]= Over all I like the concept of this Jutsu, what I do not like about it is the Effect: to have Chakra and Stamina drained at 200 Per Round is Insane. If you were to make it a "or" scenario, I would agree to this ability. which means you choose Chakra OR Stamina to drain, also lower the drain to both user and target by 50 and I'll approve it.

3. Kage Buyou no Jutsu [Shadow Meld]= Not a bad concept, but users with Chakra Sense would still be able to sense your Chakra flow and still attack you, also this is far to powerful for a D Rank Jutsu the ability to Auto Evade all incoming Attacks is a B Rank Jutsu at best and in being an Auto Evade the CD and SD Would have to be maxxed out for the Jutsu Rank.

4. Kage ItaiFurikku [Shadow Bodyflicker] ...really? There is already a Body Flicker Technique that allows you to use whatever element or object you wish for the effect..is another Jutsu just like it necessary?

5.Burakkuho-ru [Black Hole]= Good stuff, all I can say is lower down the DMG Absorption 400 is slightly high for a B Rank Jutsu, More along the lines of 250 Maybe 300 DMG

6. Kaosu Nakigoe [Cry of Chaos]= Now I actually like this Jutsu, except for one thing. Its over powering, Not only are you stunned for 3 rounds but your ALSO getting zapped for 200 Health per round...thats unbalanced. Because lets say your stunned for three rounds, you cannot evade you cannot do anything. So not only are you damaged for 600 DMG for 3 rounds/ But you also take the total amount of Damage from lets say a person that can do 3 Attacks per round...thats 600 DMG + A 900+ Dmg Average(Per round). This jutsu is waaaaaaay too strong. Keep the Concept just remake the Effects please to something more suitable.

Anyway this is my list of what I think needs to be remade.

Doujutsu is fricken sick lookin tho kuddos to that.
Back to top Go down
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Kuragari Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuragari Clan   Kuragari Clan EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:16 am

. The Chakra Drain and Stamina Drain do not follow the Rank System (I cannot find the list atm so i have told Zel to Repost it) Each rank as a Minimum and Maximum SD and CD for that Jutsu Rank Once Zel has it up adjust to said degrees and we will be good on this note.

2. Takaokami [God of Rain]= Over all I like the concept of this Jutsu, what I do not like about it is the Effect: to have Chakra and Stamina drained at 200 Per Round is Insane. If you were to make it a "or" scenario, I would agree to this ability. which means you choose Chakra OR Stamina to drain, also lower the drain to both user and target by 50 and I'll approve it. - Ok cool, again I have no guidelines to go by but thanks for your input. I will have it so it drains stamina, however Im going to make this a highly risky technique to both USER and TARGET so that it drains alot of chakra and stamina but also takes alot away. At best I will reduce the drain to 100 for the Target but also make the users drain equally as significant. This will be a double edged sword.

3. Kage Buyou no Jutsu [Shadow Meld]= Not a bad concept, but users with Chakra Sense would still be able to sense your Chakra flow and still attack you, also this is far to powerful for a D Rank Jutsu the ability to Auto Evade all incoming Attacks is a B Rank Jutsu at best and in being an Auto Evade the CD and SD Would have to be maxxed out for the Jutsu Rank. - yes i understand, I will increase this to B rank, however as you have stated yourself guidelines for CD and SD are nowhere to be found so Im unable to figure out how much to drain. I will rectify this.

4. Kage ItaiFurikku [Shadow Bodyflicker] ...really? There is already a Body Flicker Technique that allows you to use whatever element or object you wish for the effect..is another Jutsu just like it necessary? - lol not really, i didn't even think about this to be honest, I will replace with another technique

5.Burakkuho-ru [Black Hole]= Good stuff, all I can say is lower down the DMG Absorption 400 is slightly high for a B Rank Jutsu, More along the lines of 250 Maybe 300 DMG - ok if i can get away with it I will reduce to 300

6. Kaosu Nakigoe [Cry of Chaos]= Now I actually like this Jutsu, except for one thing. Its over powering, Not only are you stunned for 3 rounds but your ALSO getting zapped for 200 Health per round...thats unbalanced. Because lets say your stunned for three rounds, you cannot evade you cannot do anything. So not only are you damaged for 600 DMG for 3 rounds/ But you also take the total amount of Damage from lets say a person that can do 3 Attacks per round...thats 600 DMG + A 900+ Dmg Average(Per round). This jutsu is waaaaaaay too strong. Keep the Concept just remake the Effects please to something more suitable. - I should have actually gone into more detail with this, thats my bad, its actually an incomplete description. What I planned with this was so that the ninjutsu formula doesnt apply meaning the damages cannot be increased, but also that this technique takes up 4 actions (regardless if this technique is successful or not). Also the user must roll a dice, however its chances are not 50/50, rather its chances are 25/75, meaning the user has to roll lower than 25 for it to be successful. Its basically a risky chance, SURE it will inflict a total of 400 DMG (I will reduce stun to 2 posts) to the health BUT there is a majority chance that it will not hit and not only does the user lose 4 actions BUT they also lose a large amount of chakra and stamina. Also I will limit this jutsu to once per battle regardless if it misses or not. Deal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuragari Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuragari Clan   Kuragari Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuragari Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Custom Section :: Custom Clans-
Jump to: